Who will win the US Presidential elections?

Time for our own vote! So Trump the Obnoxious OR Crooked Hillary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Time for our own vote!

So Trump the Obnoxious OR Crooked Hillary?

Shouldn't the poll close before Election Day instead of November 12th?

Anyways, Hillary has the potential of turning once red states into blue, so quite possibly that Hillary can win in both popular and electoral vote.

Crooked Hillary will win. Even a corpse would have more of a chance of beating Clinton than Trump does - just look at his poll numbers.

Clinton will win, even though she's as clever as Palin. However, I doubt she is as worse as the Donald.

It's really testament to Trump that the crooked Hillary moniker has stuck

Clinton will win.

She is proposing a no fly zone over Syria. This warmonger will continue blowing up innocent people.

So far Hillary 8, Trump 3

So only 3 Indians voted so far in this poll. Ab ki baar Trmp sarkaar :D

Clinton is going to win, Trump has no chance and she's going turn some red states into blue. I feel like Trump will win the south but it's going to be tight, the number of liberals has surged - The Latino and Asian vote will be decisive.

I also predict 3rd party candidates like Johnson and Stein will get an increased number of votes. I still haven't decided who to vote for tomorrow as early voting starts here, I'm tied between Clinton, Johnson and Stein. I dislike Clinton but would love to see this state turn blue, that would be a major upset for the Repubs.

Trump has no chance. This election is something else and everyone is outraged. People will get out to vote even if they have to stand in line for a whole day. Trump is going to suffer the most embarrassing defeat in U.S. History.

It is stacked against Trump. He needs to win more swing states than Hillary. However, I wouldn't write Trump off yet. People have been doing that since start of his campaign and he has defied all odds thus far.

Two of the worst candidates in one election.

What a time to be American. :))

Hoping for a trump win but it is very unlikely to happen.

Hoping against hope that it is Hillary. Trump will bring the end of the world.

Either way, US is doomed:shakib Kinda want to see Trump win so I can see the amount od damage he can really inflict

BTW what does Hilary propose she'll do?

I have already voted, so I'm a bit biased but at the moment Hillary has 93% chances of winning compared to Trump's 7%, according to latest polls.

I don't like democrats , never voted for them before but this time could not have wasted my vote to a crazy guy.

So far 14 votes for Hillary and 7 for Trump, is it safe to say 14 votes from Pakistanis and 7 from the neighbors ?

Two of the worst candidates in one election.

What a time to be American. :))

Nothing wrong with Hillary, one of the most qualified candidate ever to run for US president, in recent history. Not if you take that email garbage too seriously.

Hilary for sure. Trump with all the controversy and allegations has a very small chance of wining this one. The real question is what will happen if he claims for the results to be rigged like he is already suggesting?? Seems as if the American's have learnt from Nawaz Sharif as well:))

Nothing wrong with Hillary, one of the most qualified candidate ever to run for US president, in recent history. Not if you take that email garbage too seriously.

Putting aside the email scandal,

She's taken a classic Ijaz Butt style "u-turn" on every major issue. Her "qualifications" led to a war in Iraq.

How can anyone take a person like that seriously? A credible candidate would have ripped her to shreds, but Trump's personality has ruined his candidacy.

She's winning because Trump is utterly pathetic not because she's a viable candidate in my opinion.

What the hell do I know though? I'm Canadian. :yk

I did and most of the name for Trump sound non-Pakistani Sachin, Zak-fan, Anuk and something like this.

Not a surprise, his anti-muslim remarks have caught their attention. No wonder they elected their own trump in India.

It seems like all the Pakistanis forgot how vindictive Hillary or should I say Killary was in the late 2000s/early 10s

Ali Azmat's song mocks Hillary

The Indian brigade in the USA will always vote for the one who says the most anti-Pakistani things, this is just the way these people are programmed by the Indian media. Even if Trump were to become President much of what he is saying will be forgotten. He is talking of building a wall on the Mexican border to keep illegal Mexicans out making them pay for it. This is one of the things he will turn his back on.

Not a surprise, his anti-muslim remarks have caught their attention. No wonder they elected their own trump in India.

Modi and Trump have many things in common, have populous uprising but only history will tell how much damage they would cause to their respective countries in the long run.

The Indian brigade in the USA will always vote for the one who says the most anti-Pakistani things, this is just the way these people are programmed by the Indian media. Even if Trump were to become President much of what he is saying will be forgotten. He is talking of building a wall on the Mexican border to keep illegal Mexicans out making them pay for it. This is one of the things he will turn his back on.

Not really. Indian-Americans tend to be more liberal, I'm only talking about the ones that grew up here of course, not the fobs.

It seems like all the Pakistanis forgot how vindictive Hillary or should I say Killary was in the late 2000s/early 10s

Vindictive is the wrong word, she was frustrated with Pakistan and rightfully so. Anyways should you even care about that? You're American and whoever gets elected will have a direct affect on your life. It is pretty foolish to be against her just because she has said something about Pakistan.

Not really. Indian-Americans tend to be more liberal, I'm only talking about the ones that grew up here of course, not the fobs.

From what I hear most Indian-Americans are with Trump due to his anti-Pakistani and pro-Indian views. This does not make much of a difference in any way, Pak doesn't give a damn either way.

Most of Indian here in USA, who I met recently are voting for Trump. They even invited Trump for one of their large function , last week in NJ. Pakistanis, almost 100% are for Hillary.

Most of Indian here in USA, who I met recently are voting for Trump. They even invited Trump for one of their large function , last week in NJ. Pakistanis, almost 100% are for Hillary.

Cu2JuRaWIAASjeL.jpg
You mean this one?:srt some people have been living under a rock.

I candidate who has no chance of winning would say anything. BTW he is anti-immigrants and Indians are no exception.

Of course they are not, that's why I don't get the logic behind that placard. Picture is from pro trump Indian rally.

From what I hear most Indian-Americans are with Trump due to his anti-Pakistani and pro-Indian views. This does not make much of a difference in any way, Pak doesn't give a damn either way.

Hillary is actually more likely to hold pro-Indian views. If Indian-Americans are with Trump, it is definitely due to his stance on Islamic terrorism.

Indians who think Trump and his supporters are their friends, are deluded. White supremacists will look down on Indians even worse than Muslim immigrants from the mideast.

Hillary is actually more likely to hold pro-Indian views. If Indian-Americans are with Trump, it is definitely due to his stance on Islamic terrorism.
Muslims are against terrorism more than any other ethnic group in USA, as they are the worsts victim of it. Hence, they are supporting Hillary, who will be able to control the things better than Trump who would would make it worst. There are two classes of Indian, graduates and non-graduates. Majority of the graduates are supporting Hillary.

View attachment 70321
You mean this one?:srt some people have been living under a rock.

Is that why they support trump? That's a selfish reason, it's the type of third world mentality people bring here.

The only good reason I can think of voting for Trump would be his pledge to stay out of the Muslim world and focus on building at home.

Vindictive is the wrong word, she was frustrated with Pakistan and rightfully so. Anyways should you even care about that? You're American and whoever gets elected will have a direct affect on your life. It is pretty foolish to be against her just because she has said something about Pakistan.

I might vote for her this week, but there's a reason why she's known as crooked hillary can't forget her hypocritical and corrupt ways as well as the drone wars.

Last edited:
Clinton is not an inspiring candidate but at least she has competence, experience and calm under pressure. Trump has none of these. He is the weakest GOP candidate in a century. Surely they can do better than him?

I might vote for her this week, but there's a reason why she's known as crooked hillary can't forget her hypocritical and corrupt ways as well as the drone wars.

I'm basically a republican and also part of a large charitable organization . My unbiased comments about Hillary is that she has done great job through her foundation for millions of people, particularly HIV patients outside USA . It's just politics and sexism that she is not given credit for her public service for more than thirty five years. And what Trump was doing in those 35 years, a part of that we all heard over that hot microphone .

I don't get this "Trump is anti Muslim so let's vote for Clinton" rhetoric. Sure Trump has said some ridiculous and bigoted things and isn't fit for the office of POTUS but putting aside what they say look at what Obama, Clinton et al actually do to Muslims. Their actions in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen etc have led to the deaths of numerous innocent civilians. Then there is their drone programme - blowing up innocent civilians in Afghanistan and Pakistan is hardly a progressive and liberal thing to do.

So whilst Trump may say bad things about Muslims and foreigners at least he doesn't have any blood on his hands.

And for the record if I had the opportunity no I wouldn't vote for him.

I don't get this "Trump is anti Muslim so let's vote for Clinton" rhetoric. Sure Trump has said some ridiculous and bigoted things and isn't fit for the office of POTUS but putting aside what they say look at what Obama, Clinton et al actually do to Muslims. Their actions in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Yemen etc have led to the deaths of numerous innocent civilians. Then there is their drone programme - blowing up innocent civilians in Afghanistan and Pakistan is hardly a progressive and liberal thing to do.

So whilst Trump may say bad things about Muslims and foreigners at least he doesn't have any blood on his hands.

And for the record if I had the opportunity no I wouldn't vote for him.

He's obviously not going to have any "Muslim blood on his hands" sitting in the boardroom of the Apprentice.

Give him one term and he'll be bathing in it. He thinks all of those drone programmes and bombing raids in the Middle East aren't enough !

Anyway as for the OP - its not a question of if Clinton wins - but how big the margin of victory will be. I hope all this talk of how Clinton is dominating in the polls won't lower turnout and cause the Democratic base to rest on their laurels.

Down-ballot is more interesting - can the Democrats retake the Senate ? That is critical for Clinton to have a smooth Supreme Court nomination process. House likely to stay red.

lol it was funny a few months ago when this indian dude went to a Trump rally for the reason you mentioned nad he was beaten up by the supporters and kicked out of the rally

what was he thinking though? does the average trump supporter care enough to differentiate between different brown folks or different religions asides from Judeo-Christian :))

was pretty hilarious though

He's obviously not going to have any "Muslim blood on his hands" sitting in the boardroom of the Apprentice.

Give him one term and he'll be bathing in it. He thinks all of those drone programmes and bombing raids in the Middle East aren't enough !

Anyway as for the OP - its not a question of if Clinton wins - but how big the margin of victory will be. I hope all this talk of how Clinton is dominating in the polls won't lower turnout and cause the Democratic base to rest on their laurels.

Down-ballot is more interesting - can the Democrats retake the Senate ? That is critical for Clinton to have a smooth Supreme Court nomination process. House likely to stay red.

tbh Obama has been the worst for muslims

ramped up drone attacks and killed so many innocent Pakistanis.

hope he pays for it some day that commie

Last edited by a moderator:

He did ramp up drone programme however he inherited George W Bush's disasterous foreign policy legacy.

By the way, a President who mandates people to buy private health insurance and made 90% of Bush tax cuts permanent doesn't like a commie to me :p

And Bush Jr and Sr wasn't ?

nationalist are better than globalist, it will be better for american people and the world.

So the guy who is saying that he will bomb the Middle East like no tomorrow is going to be better for the world? Mind you to an utterly ignorant knob like Trump, Pakistan also lies in the Middle East.

How is he going to be better for the Americans? The guy is already alienating black, asian and hispanic Americans, or in your mind a typical American is a tall white guy with blond hair?

So the guy who is saying that he will bomb the Middle East like no tomorrow is going to be better for the world? Mind you to an utterly ignorant knob like Trump, Pakistan also lies in the Middle East.

How is he going to be better for the Americans? The guy is already alienating black, asian and hispanic Americans, or in your mind a typical American is a tall white guy with blond hair?

I'm assuming he's a true nationalist and will stop fighting isreal wars for her in the middle east.

i will support anybody who comes down hard against islamic terror. this is the most violent ideology the world has seen since nazism - killing of apostates and infidels, barbaric punishments right from the medival times, extreme gender inequality..this ideology is built on bigotry,discrimination and an extreme case of superiority over others.

the one good thing about nazism was that it was somewhat limited to certain parts of the world and could be defeated (or at least controlled) by conventional methods of war. islamism has now spread to all parts of the world and cannot be contained or reasoned with.

the funny thing is that i do agree with liberal views on gender, marriage equality, abortion, economy etc. but islamic terror is something that cannot be ignored as what hillary is doing. this is an evil that has to be stamped out for the good of the mankind.

The New York Times has printed a list of all of the people, places, & things that Trump has insulted on Twitter during the campaign :))

Cvh_Pu2UIAAO3Aa.jpg:large

January wasn't a good month for Ted Cruz LOL :))

I think at present Hillary is almost a certain winner. I see some people supporting Trump, but guys believe me a Trump win would be a Global disaster. He is a businessman, knows how best to protect his own interest and lacks the Presidential maturity.

i will support anybody who comes down hard against islamic terror. this is the most violent ideology the world has seen since nazism - killing of apostates and infidels, barbaric punishments right from the medival times, extreme gender inequality..this ideology is built on bigotry,discrimination and an extreme case of superiority over others.

the one good thing about nazism was that it was somewhat limited to certain parts of the world and could be defeated (or at least controlled) by conventional methods of war. islamism has now spread to all parts of the world and cannot be contained or reasoned with.

the funny thing is that i do agree with liberal views on gender, marriage equality, abortion, economy etc. but islamic terror is something that cannot be ignored as what hillary is doing. this is an evil that has to be stamped out for the good of the mankind.

Nazism let to world war, millions died.

ISIS is probably the easiest ideology to contain.
- stop supporting dictators by western world
- stop invading and turning muslim majority countries in to ground zero
- stop using fear to run your political campaign
- stop turning your citizens bigots to gain votes.
- solve Israel and Palestine issue.

I agree with the first four points, but fail to understand why should anyone take up Israel-Palestine issue as an attack on Islam. Why not treat what it is - a dispute between two countries !

millions have died already. nazis were more successful because they are smarter and far more resourceful than ur average islamist. maybe the reasons u have give would have stopped the rapid rise of islamism in the muslim world. the western govts should have more responsible, not just in the muslim world but in just about about every single third world nation. but i doubt if it would have completely eradicated the problem as the foundations of this ideology already existed in the muslim world.

I'm assuming he's a true nationalist and will stop fighting isreal wars for her in the middle east.

Did you even see Trump's AIPAC speech ?

He criticises Obama for not supporting Bibi's neocons ENOUGH.

No most Indians are with Trump as you can see from the above posters. Trump needs to play some card to win votes after being accused of abusing women. His stance practically makes no difference at all, Pak is equally against Hindu and Christian terrorism as well.

Wow, poll here is pretty much similar to prediction by Five Thirty Eight which is a compilation of polls based on quality and bias.

Clinton will take the popular vote. Might still lose because of electoral college Florida will probably decide again like Bush vs Gore. Trump needs to win Florida to win where as Clinton can still squeak through without Florida but if she wins Florida she wins= for sure.

Professor who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win YIKES!

Link

American University professor Allan Lichtman has correctly predicted the results of every presidential election since 1984. Interestingly, though, his method does not rely on polls, demographics or an analysis of swing states. Rather, Lichtman has developed 13 keys to predicting the election based on the performance of the party currently in the White House.

Lichtman says his 13 keys to predicting the results of the presidential election are simply ways of “mathematically and specifically” measuring that performance. They are: (1) incumbent-party mandate, (2) incumbency, (3) third party, (4) short-term economy, (5) long-term economy, (6) nomination contest, (7) policy change, (8) scandal, (9) social unrest, (10) foreign or military success, (11) foreign or military failure, (12) incumbent charisma, and (13) challenge charisma.

As for the results of this election, Lichtman says 2016 has been the hardest race he’s ever attempted to predict. When the author of “The Keys to the White House” appeared on CBSN in June, he had yet to make his call. However, since then, he has doubled down on a Trump win on November 8th.

Both are poor candidates. Hilary is the safer option, but I think Trump will take it.

This will be the biggest win since those nazi invading poles were defeated in 1945
If Clinton wins she owes the secret services a massive debt
Trump can go back to being a mafia boss over combat sports and glamour in the states

Back