Why anti Muslim bias is so profound among Hindutva supporters?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you dont have a question. you have an idea which you yourself are claiming you dont believe in. and you are somehow trying to convince us that's its true.
When big claims are made, you have to back it up with evidence.

So far I have seen a to of laughing emojis and attacks on me being an atheist.

I am not the one claiming that a diaper baby is a Muslim.

The burden of proof is on you.
The burden of proof will also entail I prove to you there is a God and I cannot do that. We have been over this before like a gazillion times. These are matters of faith and I don't have to prove anything to you.

CJ if you think Islam just started 1400 years ago then you really need to read Quran, for your info all prophets in Judaism and Christianity are also prophets of Islam and Islam considers them a Muslim of that generation. Also the word Muslim literally means "the submitter to God's will'

Neither the Jews nor the Christians believe any such connection. Do they?

So Islam for all purposes began much later.

When big claims are made, you have to back it up with evidence.

So far I have seen a to of laughing emojis and attacks on me being an atheist.
If an atheist starts passing judgment on theists, telling them how to believe in what God and the difference between God or Gods, do you expect laddoo in return?

Neither the Jews nor the Christians believe any such connection. Do they?

So Islam for all purposes began much later.
There is what you believe as a non Muslim and what we believe as Muslims. We believe Islam is a divine faith which was completed after the final message was delivered to our Holy Prophet and Quranic verses were completely revealed to him. So it was the faith of the first man Hazrat Adam and has been the faith of all the holy messenger since then.

You as a Hindu or atheist or whatever it is you believe in, will obviously disagree with this part of our philosophy but that's what we BELIEVE in.

Why the people as you suggest were "forcefully converted" into Muslims didn't left Islam after Muslim rulers were kicked out of their land be it in Greece, Spain or Subcontinent?

What is the Muslim population in Spain and Islam?

What was it 50 years back?

And what was the population under Muslim rule?

Subcontinent never had a prolonged Hindu rule after the muslim rule.

A large part covered by Marathas did see reconstruction of temples and reconversion on Hindus. But it was short lived.

If India had become a Hindu rashtra post 1947, things would have been different.

Ok for especially your convenience, have found a short video. Hear directly from the former non Muslims themselves
What the hell did I just watch?😂

So this guy in the video even as a 7 yr old did not believe that Jesus is God. His dad is an Atheist and his mom thinks she is Christian but did not believe Jesus is God🤣🤣

Then our hero reads Quran and finds all the answers. The other guy is happy and says Alhamdulilah.

Were you serious when you posted this video? I can share thousands of videos of people giving their testimony about leaving Islam and becoming atheist or Christian etc.

There is what you believe as a non Muslim and what we believe as Muslims. We believe Islam is a divine faith which was completed after the final message was delivered to our Holy Prophet and Quranic verses were completely revealed to him. So it was the faith of the first man Hazrat Adam and has been the faith of all the holy messenger since then.

You as a Hindu or atheist or whatever it is you believe in, will obviously disagree with this part of our philosophy but that's what we BELIEVE in.

What you believe in cannot be extrapolated to another religion and their holy figures and claim that origin.

If an atheist starts passing judgment on theists, telling them how to believe in what God and the difference between God or Gods, do you expect laddoo in return?
You can keep those laddoos to yourself and snack on them.
I need evidence.

The burden of proof will also entail I prove to you there is a God and I cannot do that. We have been over this before like a gazillion times. These are matters of faith and I don't have to prove anything to you.
We can discus whether god exists or not. Don’t change the topic. Prove that a bottle baby is a Muslim.

You are free to believe what you want and if you keep it as private then no one really cares, however, when you show your beliefs publicly, then people with IQ and ability to think logically and critically will challenge your beliefs which are senseless.

What you believe in cannot be extrapolated to another religion and their holy figures and claim that origin.
Belief is personal and you can do whatever you want with it. There are no laws or rules around it. As long as the belief is personal, I don't see why any of it is anybody's business

Following verse in Quran very aptly describe some people in our society
====

"Have they not travelled throughout the land so their hearts may reason, and their ears may listen? Indeed, it is not the eyes that are blind, but it is the hearts in the chests that grow blind." Al Quran

You can keep those laddoos to yourself and snack on them.
I need evidence.
Why would I need to provide anybody of any evidence for my faith? That's a terrible sense of entitlement you have there. That's worse than that Waqf board stuff you guys keep whining about. Mind your own business. It is also good for your health.

Following verse in Quran very aptly describe some people in our society
====

"Have they not travelled throughout the land so their hearts may reason, and their ears may listen? Indeed, it is not the eyes that are blind, but it is the hearts in the chests that grow blind." Al Quran
I appreciate your quote. But you did not answer my question yet.

You are free to believe what you want and if you keep it as private then no one really cares, however, when you show your beliefs publicly, then people with IQ and ability to think logically and critically will challenge your beliefs which are senseless.
So I pray Fajr prayer out in the open, does that mean I have to prove to you or whoever witnessed me doing so that there is an Allah and Muhammed PBUH is His True Last Prophet?

How much sense does that make?

If a Hindu is raining bell at a Mandir, does he or she have to prove that the Bhagwan sitting inside actually heard the bell ring?

You are making no sense.

Why would I need to provide anybody of any evidence for my faith? That's a terrible sense of entitlement you have there. That's worse than that Waqf board stuff you guys keep whining about. Mind your own business. It is also good for your health.
Now you are bringing Waqf board into the discussion.

Just say you have no evidence and it is just a belief. That ends the discussion.👍

What the hell did I just watch?😂

So this guy in the video even as a 7 yr old did not believe that Jesus is God
. His dad is an Atheist and his mom thinks she is Christian but did not believe Jesus is God🤣🤣

Then our hero reads Quran and finds all the answers. The other guy is happy and says Alhamdulilah.

Were you serious when you posted this video? I can share thousands of videos of people giving their testimony about leaving Islam and becoming atheist or Christian etc.
What kind of guy are you. First you asked to produce a testimony and when they are produced, like usual you try to change the goal post. Typical of you

Now you are bringing Waqf board into the discussion.

Just say you have no evidence and it is just a belief. That ends the discussion.👍
I have already said it a gazillion times that's its a matter of belief and I cannot prove it to you. Last I checked atheism does not come with short term memory loss as a side effect. :)

What kind of guy are you. First you asked to produce a testimony and when they are produced, like usual you try to change the goal post. Typical of you
I asked testimony for what?

I asked how do we know if an infant or a new born is a Muslim. You showed me a video and wasted time.

I have already said it a gazillion times that's it’s a matter of belief and I cannot prove it to you. Last I checked atheism does not come with short term memory loss as a side effect. :)
So all the claims that are made are just faith. No evidence for any of it.

I respect your answer. That ends the discussion on this.

So all the claims that are made are just faith. No evidence for any of it.

I respect your answer. That ends the discussion on this.
kind of slow on the uptake, but like I had previously said.. we are rooting for you.. keep trying and you will get there. :ROFLMAO:

I asked testimony for what?

I asked how do we know if an infant or a new born is a Muslim. You showed me a video and wasted time.
Don't you know that Jesus (PBUH) gave the testimony of ALLAH (SWT) oneness and his mother chastity as a new born. O sorry I remember you will now switch to being an atheist to simply ignore it.

Don't you know that Jesus (PBUH) gave the testimony of ALLAH (SWT) oneness and his mother chastity as a new born. O sorry I remember you will now switch to being an atheist to simply ignore it.
How can you prove to an atheist God exists? I don’t think there is any way. A person of faith is still open to such discussions but the larger point is why do we as Muslims have to prove anything to anyone. You can educate them about Islam but personally for me when they start asking for proof that’s where I draw the line. It’s a waste of time. There are several Quran in verses about such people. You simply cannot convince them.

You are proving that babies are Muslims from your holy book. That is not evidence.

You don’t have to go 2000 yrs back to prove something from your book. Just show me a picture or video of a baby doing Muslim things. If an infant baby says he is a Muslim and he wants to offer prayers, that can be considered as evidence.

PS- Does Jesus know he is a Muslim?

You are proving that babies are Muslims from your holy book. That is not evidence.

You don’t have to go 2000 yrs back to prove something from your book. Just show me a picture or video of a baby doing Muslim things. If an infant baby says he is a Muslim and he wants to offer prayers, that can be considered as evidence.

I would say yes he does but then I’m scared you are going to ask me for his phone number so you can call him to confirm.

Sorry but are you sure, you are an atheist?

As a Hindutva supporter, I wouldn't call it an anti-Muslim bias, it's a simple fact that most of the things I stand for are not compatible with Islam. Only time I have problem with Islamists is when they pretend to know it all and try to force their religious beliefs where they don't belong.

There is evidence by the way but it’s for Muslims to believe. Atheists and the rest will not believe that evidence no matter how hard we try. So I hope that puts an end to this discussion.

Now can indian Hindus prove that cow is a sacred animal for them and India being a secular state can truly justify cow slaughter ban? Or is it just a diversionary tactic to disenfranchise Muslims. Let’s get back to the main topic of the thread please.

As a Hindutva supporter, I wouldn't call it an anti-Muslim bias, it's a simple fact that most of the things I stand for are not compatible with Islam. Only time I have problem with Islamists is when they pretend to know it all and try to force their religious beliefs where they don't belong.
Such as asking Muslims to stop slaughtering cows? 😂😂

So I pray Fajr prayer out in the open, does that mean I have to prove to you or whoever witnessed me doing so that there is an Allah and Muhammed PBUH is His True Last Prophet?

How much sense does that make?

If a Hindu is raining bell at a Mandir, does he or she have to prove that the Bhagwan sitting inside actually heard the bell ring?

You are making no sense.

The time you are spending writing such dumb post on these forums, had you spent on reading quality books to broaden your mind you will understand how stupid your post is.

If you don’t understand the difference between praying vs talking about your beliefs in open like you are doing here and people who have ability to think logically without religious restrictions imposed on their braain are challenging them, then you really ought to be spending more time working on yourself.

Same goes for @The Bald Eagle

I would say yes he does but then I’m scared you are going to ask me for his phone number so you can call him to confirm.
I promise I will not ask his phone number or personal address.

Come on! Show me evidence.

The time you are spending writing such dumb post on these forums, had you spent on reading quality books to broaden your mind you will understand how stupid your post is.

If you don’t understand the difference between praying vs talking about your beliefs in open like you are doing here and people who have ability to think logically without religious restrictions imposed on their braain are challenging them, then you really ought to be spending more time working on yourself.

I’m sure you have been reading a lot of quality books lately to launch such a vulgar personal attack. 😂😂. Good job, your parents must be proud.

Next..!

Pot calling the kettle black. Listen to the post of your fellow Indians first who defend cows at expense of 200000 individuals

They make claims. If you ask for evidence, they will call you all sorts of names and get triggered easily.

Entertaining posts for sure.

Belief is personal and you can do whatever you want with it. There are no laws or rules around it. As long as the belief is personal, I don't see why any of it is anybody's business

Your belief isn't personal when you start making claims like everyone is born muslim or make claims on holy figures of other religions.

They make claims. If you ask for evidence, they will call you all sorts of names and get triggered easily.

Entertaining posts for sure.

People who are overtly religious generally let religion take hold over the ability to use the full potential of their mind. Their thinking is limited to the confines of their religious teachings and are not the smartest blokes out there.

As long as these people keep their beliefs private no one really cares, once they start discussing their beliefs in public then people who have the ability to think logically will challenge those beliefs and call them out. It turns ugly and they start getting hurt, become aggressive etc

No, honestly speaking how do I know you are an atheist, because sometimes you are lecturing on how many or on how we should believe God
So far, I have made posts on Islam, Hinduism and Christianity. You can go back and read. I have no affinity towards any religion. I tell it as I see it.

When someone bases his entire life on the existence of a heavenly power and makes tall claims about it, then it will not be wrong to ask for valid evidence for the existence of that higher power.

With proper verified evidence everyone can benefit if the claim is true.

So far, I have made posts on Islam, Hinduism and Christianity. You can go back and read. I have no affinity towards any religion. I tell it as I see it.

When someone bases his entire life on the existence of a heavenly power and makes tall claims about it, then it will not be wrong to ask for valid evidence for the existence of that higher power.

With proper verified evidence everyone can benefit if the claim is true.
Very simple do you believe that Burj khalifa just came into existence out of thin air or someone built it?

If you believe in the latter option then what makes you believe that this whole universe came into being on his own.

Very simple do you believe that Burj khalifa just came into existence out of thin air or someone built it?

If you believe in the latter option then what makes you believe that this whole universe came into being on his own.
You are giving me the Watchmaker argument.

If you ask like that, then who made God? Did God just birthed himself out of thin air?

Lol...do you think people all around the world slaughter or kill cow for fun or eating? It's just a no brainer
We will wait for Joshila's response.

If a law is there banning cow slaughter, then just follow the law. It is applied only in India. Their country, their rules.

I don’t know whether to laugh at this post or feel shocked at the standard of education/knowledge.

You really need to enhance your scientific knowledge

We will wait for Joshila's response.

If a law is there banning cow slaughter, then just follow the law. It is applied only in India. Their country, their rules.
Ok your rules are limited to just public domain. And shouldn't have any problem with what one does eat inside his home.

Your belief isn't personal when you start making claims like everyone is born muslim or make claims on holy figures of other religions.
There are personal beliefs of other religions about Islam and personalities in Islam. You don’t see us asking to prove that stuff.

Sooner you understand the concept of personal belief better it is. This is almost like me asking you to prove to me why you think cow is a sacred animal and should be treated any differently than a chicken or goat or camel and be spared.

Can you prove that to me? And don’t tell me it doesn’t affect Muslims because quite clearly it does. Your hypocrisy is getting out of hand here.

Maybe brother @champs_pal can also launch a campaign of seeking truth as to why cows are not billable.. him being an atheist and all.

You are giving me the Watchmaker argument.

If you ask like that, then who made God? Did God just birthed himself out of thin air?
Being an atheist it is futile to explain this to you.

But in Holy Quran, ALLAH (SWT) says following:

"Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “He is Allah—One ˹and Indivisible˺;Allah—the Sustainer ˹needed by all˺.He has never had offspring, nor was He born.And there is none comparable to Him.”

====
The thing is a finite entity or being can never encompass or comprehend an infinite entity or being that is why you guys can never comprehend it especially with your biases on too.

Ok your rules are limited to just public domain. And shouldn't have any problem with what one does eat inside his home.
I am not a supporter of what someone does behind their close doors or cooks in their kitchen.

However if a law was made to ban cow slaughter, then it must be followed. This is no different to Muslim countries banning Pork in their countries. Who are we to tell what is allowed in their countries?

Being an atheist it is futile to explain this to you.

But in Holy Quran, ALLAH (SWT) says following:

"Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “He is Allah—One ˹and Indivisible˺;Allah—the Sustainer ˹needed by all˺.He has never had offspring, nor was He born.And there is none comparable to Him.”

====
The thing is a finite entity or being can never encompass or comprehend an infinite entity or being that is why you guys can never comprehend it especially with your biases on too.
Again, Burj Khalifa is negligible in the context of the whole universe.

A complex being like God that can build this whole Universe just came out of nothing and we have to take your word or a Book's word for it. (y)

Our finite brain can surely look into evidence for the existence of that infinite being. We cannot simply believe it because someone said so.

I am not a supporter of what someone does behind their close doors or cooks in their kitchen.

However if a law was made to ban cow slaughter, then it must be followed. This is no different to Muslim countries banning Pork in their countries. Who are we to tell what is allowed in their countries?
Pork is not “banned” in Pakistan. People just don’t eat it. If it’s a Christian establishment catering to Christian’s, they are free to serve it nobody is going to punish them for it.

But more importantly, Pakistan is not even a secular state which you guys claim to be. So why this ban? Not only a ban but hindutva guys are conducting extra judicial killings of Muslims who they claim killed cows.

What justification can be provided for such heinous Hindus policies and actions?

Pork is not “banned” in Pakistan. People just don’t eat it. If it’s a Christian establishment catering to Christian’s, they are free to serve it nobody is going to punish them for it.

But more importantly, Pakistan is not even a secular state which you guys claim to be. So why this ban? Not only a ban but hindutva guys are conducting extra judicial killings of Muslims who they claim killed cows.

What justification can be provided for such heinous Hindus policies and actions?
It is banned in Saudi Arabia.

Pot calling the kettle black. Listen to the post of your fellow Indians first who defend cows at expense of 200000 individuals
there are 1.5 bl Indians, I am not here to defend actions/words of anyone else other than my own.

Do you see me bringing in terrorists in arguments with you just because you might have a common religion? Or grooming Gangs from Britain just because you might have a common country of origin?

Is that the kind of debates that you want to resort to?

Let’s discuss the topic in hand without bringing random quotes from random people who have 0 connection to this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is banned in Saudi Arabia.
Well they are a monarchy. India is a democracy and a secular one at that.

Either you practice what you preach, that it’s all a bunch of atheists running around singing hippie songs and having hamburgers for lunch or you just admit it’s a hypocrisy. You claim to be an atheist so you cannot defend actions of your country of origin who have based this law on religious grounds

Where were 200000 individuals killed?

Why do Muslims have problems obeying the law and need to kill cows?
Why do you and your kind have problem with Muslims expressing their faith then? You asking for evidence but when someone brings up cows the inner navy comes out screaming and whining.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ohh the double standards here!

@CricketCartoons, @cricketjoshila and others plz enlighten us on this and why is it so?
This statement is wrong as if only muslims are being singled out to stop slaughtering cows. This is a secular ban meaning even hindus, sikhs, or any religion is barred from slaughtering.

Secondly. Cow slaughtering is not a religious requirement for muslims. Show me any text from muslim scriptures which says cow slaughter is a requirement.

Hindus don't like muslims because?

Can anybody tell me the main reasons ???
1 main reason i can think of is cows.
2nd main reason is they still blame today's muslims for the things that happened 200 years ago in Mughal dynasty.
3rd reason is bjp brainwashing them that muslim will rule india if they are not controlled and they will kills Hindus.

Lol...do you think people all around the world slaughter or kill cow for fun or eating? It's just a no brainer

Don't talk about around the world.

In India killing cows is illegal. Throwing its head near a temple is inviting a riot.

Why Muslims do it and why are you defending it?

Why do you and your kind have problem with Muslims expressing their faith then? You asking for evidence but when someone brings up cows the inner navy comes out screaming and whining.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Killing cows is Muslim expression of faith?

2nd main reason is they still blame today's muslims for the things that happened 200 years ago in Mughal dynasty.
3rd reason is bjp brainwashing them that muslim will rule india if they are not controlled and they will kills Hindus.

There is no BJP brainwashing. We can see the condition of Hindus in BD and Pakistan.

Secular states cannot have protected animals?

Cow is a protected animal in India.

If Muslims defy law and think they can do what they please and insult another religion then the other side will retaliate. That's human behaviour.

One must not light matches sitting on a barrel of gunpowder.

We don't need to provide any justification for our laws to anyone, just like you don't need for your laws.

Finally the truth is out.

Killing cows and insulting another religion is expression of faith for Muslims.

I had answered this in post #23 in the first page of the thread, and neither cow or mughals were the reasons. Posting it again to refresh your memory:

Let us forget the past and focus only on present.

1. Muslims refuse to hand over temple which was converted to a mosque, despite it clearly showing parts of the temple. And it is not about many temples, just 2-3 which hold very high sanctity for hindus.

2. Many indian muslims protested giving citizenship to minority refugees who were already living in india. It was not an open offer for population exchange, nor was it about taking away citizenship, but to give citizenship to those refugees who were already living in India. Yet many indian muslims took to streets to protest against that.

3. And the common supremacist belief that we ruled you guys. It may suit Pakistanis, but Indian muslims can't cling to this supremacist thought if they want to live like equals.

4. Refusal to accept secular laws. Want to have their own parallel system where indian laws do not apply. Like opposing giving maintenance to wives after divorce. You can't have a parallel justice system and being exclusionary, and then complain of being othered.

5. Many muslims will not see anything wrong in the above points, and I understand that it is the way their brain is wired. So it is not for convincing anyone, but some points which show how there will be resentment even if you forget the history.

Show me any verse from Quraan which says that cow slaughter is a religious requirement of the muslims.
Or even a Hadith, or even a WEAK hadith.

Cow slaughter IS NOT a religious need of muslims. Preventing cow slaughter is not religious oppression of muslims.

The Prophet (s.a.w) used to eat meat in moderation.
Tirmidhi: The worst vessel a man can fill is his stomach.

Abu Hurayrah reports: “Meat was brought to the Prophet. The shoulder was handed over to him, as he liked it. He had a bite of it.” (Related by Ahmad, Al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Even if it is not a religious requirement, and you only want to follow the Sunnah of Prophet (s.a.w) then he preferred the shoulder of the lamb, and even that in moderation.

So since when cow meat became a religious need of muslims? After muslims become gluttons and decided to ignore the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet?

Cows are extremely sacred to most Hindus.

Do you understand and recognize that ? A simple YES/NO answer please without resorting to rhetorical questions.

The main reason is the mindset which is displayed in this very thread by certain posters is extrapolated 10 times and by real life Muslims.

But like I said before, no Muslim will introspect about the main reason.

They have victim mentality imbibed in their minds and will continue to blame Mughals, cow, RSS etc just like you are doing.

Show me any verse from Quraan which says that cow slaughter is a religious requirement of the muslims.
Or even a Hadith, or even a WEAK hadith.

Cow slaughter IS NOT a religious need of muslims. Preventing cow slaughter is not religious oppression of muslims.
There is no such verse.

Indian Muslims clergy has voluntarily advocated that Muslims should refrain from eating beef or slaughtering since before partition.

It's your community who dithers and finds loopholes to allow it to happen.

Back