Zimbabwe v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Harare | 14/09/11 | Zimbabwe innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
152 off 132 with 9 wickets. That wicket was sort of a fluke. Now they need 2-3 wickets in quick succession...

Great bowling Cheema, 7 dot balls and then gets Taylor

Good move by Misbah to bring him back. Massive wicket there.

and out haiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

taylor try to charge chema but he forget that chema means cheeta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said they need 2-3 wickets in quick succession, they've already gotten 1! Game back open now...

Cheema has great control over his bowling.He reminds me of Rao Iftikhar.

Cheema might not look overly impressive but he has picked up a lot of wicket in this series.

Lol, that looked rapid. Made more pace on it by charging.

Zimbabwe | 2/121 | 29 Overs | Need 150 From 126 balls

Current RR 4.17 | Required RR 7.14

2 off the over and a wicket!

Cheema has great control over his bowling.He reminds me of Rao Iftikhar.

please don't the :rao silent assassin i will start to :6: the way pcb treat thus guy he was the perfect choice for odis match

zimbos have cocked up this run chase
rate climbing and pressure builds on themsleves

Zimbabwe | 2/132 | 30 Overs | Need 139 From 120 balls

Current RR 4.40 | Required RR 6.95

11 off the over!

expensive over,

Kaneria still remains our best current leggie by a mile

and malik take a wiket what the hell zimbabwe are doing getting out by this guy????????????????

Zimbabwe favourites again... 139 off 120 with 8 wickets remaining. Let's start the jinxing. Chamu is playing so well, he's definitely gonna get a ton. And Masakadza, what can I say say about him? World class player he is!

Malik will comeback to test cricket as an allrounder soon enough. :ibutt

Sorry, I wrote my previous message before the wicket, but I had to tell my grandpa the score, so I couldn't enter it. But my jinx has worked again as Chibuddababa gets out!

Zimbabwe | 3/135 | 31 Overs | Need 136 From 114 balls

Current RR 4.35 | Required RR 7.15

3 off the over and a wicket!

From cricinfo:

Shoaib Malik to Chibhabha, OUT, dismissal, soft as a baby's bottom. Chamu has chipped a friendly length ball on off stump against the turn, inside out, straight into the hands of cover standing in the circle. Zimbabwe are losing too many wickets too quickly.

What on earth?

cricinfo

30.4 Shoaib Malik to Taibu, no run, humongous lbw appeal from Malik, but that surely hit Taibu outside the line as he pressed forward. Big turn from Malik, and a nice like to boot.

Too many soft wickets in Zimbabwe's innings. Cricinfo says "soft as a bottom". :p Chalo, ab Mr. Malik ki jaga confirm hogayee SL ki tour ke liye :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back