Zimbabwe v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Harare | 14/09/11 | Zimbabwe innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
One or two wickets + chigumbura will be enough to end the game for pakisthan

Taibu is taking the game away from pakistan in last 4 over they must have scored at 7?

what a great catch by the cobra!!what a dive what a... i don't find other words for the moment

Yasir Shah hamesha hansata rehta hai ya uska munh hi aisa hai, hansane wala?

And a teriffic catch by Younis! what a player he is!

Yasir Shah has looked decent, another Afridi-type ODI bowler. Cramps up the batsmen.

Zimbabwe | 4/177 | 38 Overs | Need 94 From 72 balls

Current RR 4.65 | Required RR 7.83

5 off the overand a wicket!

Why do they keep saying 'game in the balance' , 'evenly poised'. Pakistan are easily ahead.

Yasir Shah hamesha hansata rehta hai ya uska munh hi aisa hai, hansane wala?

And a teriffic catch by Younis! what a player he is!

lol thought the same, he's always smiling, like :yk

Honours still even, one more wicket and Pakistan are in the drivers seat. A 40 run partnership and Zimbabwe in the driver's seat.

Yasir Shah to Taibu, OUT, Younis Khan, take a bow! And they actually dropped this man from their team. He may be old, he may be close to the end of his career, but he's still among the fittest guys in this side. Short from Yasir, but he has the ability to skid along faster than you'd imagine. That's what spoiled Taibu's heaved sweep, but he should have still been safe. Someone forgot to tell Younis who zipped across to his right, dived full length and plucked it.

cricinfo

buddeh ne kya kamal kya

and a wicket for sohail khan and a easy catch from the older tuk tuk

Zimbabwe chase even worse than Pakistan. No clear plans.

Need Elton Chigumbooby and the game is over.

Zimbabwe | 5/179 | 39 Overs | Need 92 From 66 balls

Current RR 4.58 | Required RR 8.36

2 off the over and a wicket!

I'm sorry I have to say it again ... I really like Yasir Shah :127:

Yasir has bowled 10 overs on the trot on debut picking up 2 for 51. good effort!

Yasir looks a good young'un. Hopefully he can add the 83mph arm ball to his locker in time. :afridi

even tho Yasir has gone for plenty runs he has bowled like a pro drift,googlies,top spin. this is exactly what a leggie should do hurry the batsman. Super stuff

Zimbabwe | 5/185 | 41 Overs | Need 86 From 54 balls

Current RR 4.51 | Required RR 9.55

2 off the over!

Zimbabwe 185/5 (41.0 ov)
Zimbabwe require another 86 runs from 54 balls

Sohail Khan looks like a tank version of Shoaib Malik

even tho Yasir has gone for plenty runs he has bowled like a pro drift,googlies,top spin. this is exactly what a leggie should do hurry the batsman. Super stuff

first time i'm hearing this, primarily, a leggie needs to give it a rip.
Disappointed didn't see much of that from Yasir today, but hopefully he can show us in due course

why doesnt tanvir just wear a short sleeved shirt...lol he keeps rolling his arms up after each delivery.

On a wider note this tour has taught us as close to nothing as we could learn without actually learning nothing. Ajmal/Misbah/YK/Hafeez are good, Sohail/Yasir/Adnan are still unknowns, useless tour all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back