Arsenal FC | 2023/24 Season

Arteta for sainthood because he took an 8th place Arsenal into top 4 within a few years, yet Emrey takes relegation fighters Villa from 16th position mid 22/23 season and now has Villa in the top 4, within 1.5 years - yet Emrey spending £70M is the inept coach according to you, while Arteta who squanders nearly £650M, is the second coming of Jesus incarnated as Pep.
You’re exposing your ignorance again.

It is much easier to improve things quickly when you are managing a nothing club like Aston Villa, nothing in comparison to Arsenal.

The expectations are not the same. A failure of a season from Arsenal’s perspective would be a successful season from Aston Villa’s perspective.

Going from 16th to 4th with a club like Villa is a lot easier than going from 8th to 2nd with Arsenal because the level of competition and the level of pressure is not the same.

Spending £70m in the bottom half will have a much bigger impact than spending upwards of £500m when you are financially competing with City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool to win the title.

What you spend in isolation means nothing because it is all relative, relative to what your competitors are spending.

Arteta spent less money than Chelsea, United and even City who already had a champion team when he took over Arsenal, and yet he has closed the gap on City massively and surpassed Chelsea and United which showcases his brilliance.

Come back when Emery gets picked up a big club again and does well. He doesn’t merit a comparison with Arteta while he is still operating at a middling a club and got booted out from the same club that Arteta has achieved great progression with.

wow- he gets one more season- at least. He has bought Arsenal back from the abyss.

Liverpool could drop of easily next season, and KDB, Walker, Silva, Kovacic will be a year older, and Haaland is tootheless without KDB magic. City need signings too, so if they don't work out Arsenal are best placed to pounce.

Now is definately not the time to overreact
City are already looking at Paqueta and guiameres or Kimmich. They also will bring winger savio back.

City will only widen the gap.

Arsenal are pouncing on anything, the bottled league last year and doing dame again now.

Also Arsenal have a huge list of bench players that need to be moved on as well as getting a 1st team striker and number 8

this fan bases is worst when it comes to excuses

But but if Arteta leaves the club won't exist...

But but Arsenal will get relegated without Arteta...

But but give him one more season...

Number of Absolute losers in this thread is pathetic. Making excuses for failure just shows vast majority have seen this club when it was actually success.

Bottle jobs on the pitch and bottle job fans as well..

You know that Arsenal fans have lost their heads when even Simon Jordan is defending Arsenal and arguing that they have had a very admirable season that they can build from.

Arsenal fans once against exhibiting their short-term thinking and reactionary attitude. Arsenal is in a terrific position as a football club and ready to launch from here.

So the yard stick for the losers in fan base is, oh if we regress then it's time for change

But falling short 4 seasons in a row is acceptable. The lack of accountability, back bone and standards is why Arsenal will remain bottlers

🤣🤣 more excuses from the two faced lying coward...

But but Simon Jordan said its ok to be bottle jobs...

🤡

Take a chill pill dude @Amjid Javed . Try not get so worked up about it, its better for you.

You rightly predicted a while ago what was going to happen so I don't get the rants. Surely you prepared yourself for this outcome.

I hope you are not classing me as an absolute loser :unsure: :D:D

So all the losers with the excuses want to give Arteta one more season to prove himself based on what?

What have Arsenal done in last 4 seasons to show they are ready to compete on all fronts?

Absolutely nothing!
The club since winning FA cup has got past the 5th round Since
1 league cup semi final in 5 seasons.
3 embarrassing exits in the europa league.
The 1st decent side we come up against in CL and knocked out

What exactly has Arteta shown that this team is can win any cups

What exactly has Arteta shown that he's good enough to succeed in Europe?

Absolutely nothing.

Then cheerleaders want to talk about progress and projects? Progression and projects are measure on end results.

Again nothing.

So in last 4 season come April Arsenal have bottled

Europa semi, top 4, last season PL and soon to be this one as well.

So where is the proof this manager is suddenly going to show he can manage a squad effectively at end of a season?

Where is the proof he's tactically got a plan B when going gets tough at end of season?

Where is the proof he will stop picking passengers in team which is determental to team performances at end of season.

There simply is no proof.

Instead because so many of the fan base have been starved of success. They think that they are obliged to back a manager who essentially has won nothing because of so called progress.

Then they wonder why the team keeps falling apart under pressure.

So all those who want to go through same humiliation next season thinking they are being "positive" need another slap of reality.

No accountability FC and a bottle job set of fans

Take a chill pill dude @Amjid Javed . Try not get so worked up about it, its better for you.

You rightly predicted a while ago what was going to happen so I don't get the rants. Surely you prepared yourself for this outcome.

No I don't classify you as a loser, because you give balance views. Where you think club does well you say so, at same time your not scared to call things out.

It's the fans who think falling short season after season is something to be celebrated are the losers.

They know exactly who they are

So the yard stick for the losers in fan base is, oh if we regress then it's time for change

But falling short 4 seasons in a row is acceptable. The lack of accountability, back bone and standards is why Arsenal will remain bottlers
But who told you that fighting for the title and finishing second is a failure? It is a very respectable result. Far from a failure

The only loser is him for demanding Arteta’s head in 2020/2021 because “Arsenal would never fight for the title under him”

So all the losers with the excuses want to give Arteta one more season to prove himself based on what?

What have Arsenal done in last 4 seasons to show they are ready to compete on all fronts?

Absolutely nothing!
The club since winning FA cup has got past the 5th round Since
1 league cup semi final in 5 seasons.
3 embarrassing exits in the europa league.
The 1st decent side we come up against in CL and knocked out

What exactly has Arteta shown that this team is can win any cups

What exactly has Arteta shown that he's good enough to succeed in Europe?

Absolutely nothing.

Then cheerleaders want to talk about progress and projects? Progression and projects are measure on end results.

Again nothing.

So in last 4 season come April Arsenal have bottled

Europa semi, top 4, last season PL and soon to be this one as well.

So where is the proof this manager is suddenly going to show he can manage a squad effectively at end of a season?

Where is the proof he's tactically got a plan B when going gets tough at end of season?

Where is the proof he will stop picking passengers in team which is determental to team performances at end of season.

There simply is no proof.

Instead because so many of the fan base have been starved of success. They think that they are obliged to back a manager who essentially has won nothing because of so called progress.

Then they wonder why the team keeps falling apart under pressure.

So all those who want to go through same humiliation next season thinking they are being "positive" need another slap of reality.

No accountability FC and a bottle job set of fans
The level of drivel is incredible.

2020-2021 - top 8
2021-22 - top 4 contender
2022-onwards - title contender

This is progression. Also, why do you keep harping about one more season? Arteta deserves a new long term contract not just one more season.

You keep rambling about domestic cups but I keep schooling you on the face that they don’t mean anything. It seems like you will never learn but I will do my best to enlighten you.

Seems a certain 🤡 things winning no trophies at a big club is success, same 🤡 who is back tracking on his apology

Anyone wanting to find this coward at end of season he will be hiding on cricket forum like last season..

But but 2nd place is an achievement...

Same coward who then wants to harp on about Arsenal trophy success in history and is now celebrating 4 trophyless seasons in a row

Contradictory 🤡

But but il be throwing rotten eggs and tomatoes..

But but il be drowning you in old posts...

Last edited by a moderator:
Arsenal in the month of April over the last three seasons:

2021/22:
❌ Palace 3-0 Arsenal
❌ Arsenal 1-2 Brighton
❌ Southampton 1-0 Arsenal

2022/23:
🤝 Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal
🤝 West Ham 2-2 Arsenal
🤝 Arsenal 3-3 Southampton
❌ Man City 4-1 Arsenal

2023/24:
🤝 Arsenal 2-2 Bayern
❌ Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa
❌ Bayern 1-0 Arsenal

-------

Weak mentality and clueless tactics from a fraud manager at pressure end of season, again and again

Arsenal in the month of April over the last three seasons:

2021/22:
❌ Palace 3-0 Arsenal
❌ Arsenal 1-2 Brighton
❌ Southampton 1-0 Arsenal

2022/23:
🤝 Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal
🤝 West Ham 2-2 Arsenal
🤝 Arsenal 3-3 Southampton
❌ Man City 4-1 Arsenal

2023/24:
🤝 Arsenal 2-2 Bayern
❌ Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa
❌ Bayern 1-0 Arsenal

-------

Weak mentality and clueless tactics from a fraud manager at pressure end of season, again and again

At least it's not February any more. Lol I'm joking

At least it's not February any more. Lol I'm joking
Lol

Worse thing is its same issues Every April

- no plan B
- failing to win games in clusters
- poor squad management
- running certain players into ground
- keep selecting liabilities in the team
- weak Mentality
- not trusting squad / bench players

No point season on season fans getting excited on so called progress when team folds like dominoes as soon as pressure is cranked up. But most fans want to Bury their head in sand over such occurrences

Lol

- no plan B
- poor squad management
- weak Mentality

No point season on season fans getting excited on so called progress when team folds like dominoes as soon as pressure is cranked up. But most fans want to Bury their head in sand over such occurrences

Yeah its very frustrating how it keeps happening. I actually thought we would have learnt from last season and I think we did in some parts but critically not around Easter.

We are not out of the title race yet. You never know as unlikely as it is but City could drop points. If we get our ars$e in gear at least take it further in. I just think with the cluster of games coming up in the next 7 days will be the end unfortunately.

Usual PR came out already about how we will bolster the squad and get rid of the dead wood etc in the summer. We will see.

I don't recall any season we have gone in with what was needed fully

Yeah its very frustrating how it keeps happening. I actually thought we would have learnt from last season and I think we did in some parts but critically not around Easter.

We are not out of the title race yet. You never know as unlikely as it is but City could drop points. If we get our ars$e in gear at least take it further in. I just think with the cluster of games coming up in the next 7 days will be the end unfortunately.

Usual PR came out already about how we will bolster the squad and get rid of the dead wood etc in the summer. We will see.

I don't recall any season we have gone in with what was needed fully

100% agree having to play wolves, Chelsea and spurs in space of a week (spurs will be fresh after 2 week break) is make or break and Arsenal need 9 points

Arsenal PR are bunch of 🤡 I won't be shocked of its run by same 🤡 who is always posting on here

In regards to Transfer window - Arsenal have to many holes in squad which ain't getting filled in Summer

GK - Raya / new number (ramsdale sold)

Full backs - white, tomi, timber, new LB (Zinchenko sold)

CB - saliba / Gabriel / new 3rd CB

Midfield - Rice, jorghino, new midfielder (partey sold / elneny gone)

Attacking midfield - oddegard / new number 8 (marquee signing) - ( ESR / Vieira sold)

Wingers - saka / Martinelli / new wide forward (Nelson sold)

Strikers - havertz / trossard / new striker (marquee signing) - (Jesus and Nketiah sold)

So your looking at signing a 8 and a striker as game changers (this should have been done in summer)

Then you need a keeper, LB, CB and midfielder

Barring the Keeper and CB, you are essentially looking at 4 high quality signings

That's not happening. Look at last transfer windows

Jesus, Zinchenko, Vieira (none are good enough to start, all 3 liabities)

Trossard, jorghino and kiwor (essentially bench players)

Raya, havertz (not good enough), RIce has been amazing. But when you sign a 100M player you expect him to be difference maker in big title run in and CL games.

Edu so poor on sales and recruitment so hit and miss, Arsenal can't mess another Transfer window up

Lol

- no plan B
- poor squad management
- weak Mentality

And no player development of bench/academy players.

For example, look at how he's abandoned ESR. He deserved more opportunities this season. He's only started 3 games for Arsenal in the PL but has still somehow managed to earn a Man of the Match.

There's no doubt that Odegaard is more talented but he doesn't have the conviction nor the ability to penetrate a defence as consistently like other top tier CAMs are able to. When you look at Musiala, Foden (who can also play CAM), Bellingham and KDB. These guys can single-handedly blow teams away on their best days with 2 or more goal contributions. Odegaard rarely reaches those heights and has often gone missing for Arsenal in the business end of the season. He's not a top tier CAM. Even Maddison has more goal contributions in the PL, including a relegated Leiecester, ever since Odegaard joined Arsenal.

He's been one of the main players to blame when Arsenal have fallen short of top 4 and the title over the last two seasons. Norway have also suffered, most notably during the Euro 2024 qualifiers.

What I like about ESR is he's more direct and has far more intent when he's on the ball. You can see that he wants to make a difference. Before he had his injury issues, he was superb for Arsenal. Don't ever remember him looking fazed in big matches.

Odegaard is a mental midget. Real Madrid identified this and is exactly why they didn't hesitate selling him for just £30m.

Arteta has set the tone with the weak mentality and leadership. He can't handle alpha males/big personalities. I believe this is the reason why Ramsdale is now out of favour. Odegaard is his captain and one of his golden boys because he's obedient.

Arteta's golden boys consists of Raya, Zinchenko, Odegaard and Havertz. All of them are mentally weak and are yes men.

@topspin the handling big personalities is an excellent point you've made and one I've heard quite a few others use.

Essentially for Arsenal to go up a level they need these maverick / world class players. Essentially most of these players have big personalities, egos and sometimes a so called attitude and arrogance. But you can tell the manager can't handle these types. This is why if the manager went to a bayern, Real, Barca, City etc. (If these clubs were stupid enough to employee him,) he would last more than a season with superstars in dressing rooms or with these clubs actually having accountability and standards

And no player development of bench/academy players.

For example, look at how he's abandoned ESR. He deserved more opportunities this season. He's only started 3 games for Arsenal in the PL but has still somehow managed to earn a Man of the Match.

There's no doubt that Odegaard is more talented but he doesn't have the conviction nor the ability to penetrate a defence as consistently like other top tier CAMs are able to. When you look at Musiala, Foden (who can also play CAM), Bellingham and KDB. These guys can single-handedly blow teams away on their best days with 2 or more goal contributions. Odegaard rarely reaches those heights and has often gone missing for Arsenal in the business end of the season. He's not a top tier CAM. Even Maddison has more goal contributions in the PL, including a relegated Leiecester, ever since Odegaard joined Arsenal.

He's been one of the main players to blame when Arsenal have fallen short of top 4 and the title over the last two seasons. Norway have also suffered, most notably during the Euro 2024 qualifiers.

What I like about ESR is he's more direct and has far more intent when he's on the ball. You can see that he wants to make a difference. Before he had his injury issues, he was superb for Arsenal. Don't ever remember him looking fazed in big matches.

Odegaard is a mental midget. Real Madrid identified this and is exactly why they didn't hesitate selling him for just £30m.

Arteta has set the tone with the weak mentality and leadership. He can't handle alpha males/big personalities. I believe this is the reason why Ramsdale is now out of favour. Odegaard is his captain and one of his golden boys because he's obedient.

Arteta's golden boys consists of Raya, Zinchenko, Odegaard and Havertz. All of them are mentally weak and are yes men.

I respectfully disagree with the Odegaard slander. He has been our best player in the last few games when they rest have been cack. Maddison had a decent start with Spurs but has been diabolical as what happens to him every season.

I would pick Odegaard 10 times out of 10 if I had a choice between him and Maddison. Maddison has the better stats I cant argue with that but when watching Odegaard play and the openings he creates honestly he is a joy to watch even if I didnt support Arsenal. Maddison stat pads but watch 90 mins of him and you will see he is more on the level of Bruno. Our skipper is clear of both.

Also because Maddison is english he gets away with horrible moments which others would see red for and it's seen as competitive. Odegaard does not get involved in pointless elbowing and punching and nipping so he is called weak?

Make it make sense.

@topspin the handling big personalities is an excellent point you've made and one I've heard quite a few others use.

Essentially for Arsenal to go up a level they need these maverick / world class players. Essentially most of these players have big personalities, egos and sometimes a so called attitude and arrogance. But you can tell the manager can't handle these types. This is why if the manager went to a bayern, Real, Barca, City etc. (If these clubs were stupid enough to employee him,) he would last more than a season with superstars in dressing rooms or with these clubs actually having accountability and standards

Completely agree.

It goes back to what you said about Arteta earlier in the season. Good coach but he’s not a manager.

He doesn’t possess the man management skills to handle players with big personalities. He’s afraid of dealing with them, so he has mental midgets like Odegaard and Zinchenko to form part of the leadership group. The latter is a fraud and should never have been anywhere of such a position in the squad. How he was leading the team huddles is just beyond me.

I rate Roman Abrahmovich. That guy would keep managers on edge to ensure they're maintaining his standards.

He was ridiculed for sacking Ranieri in 2004, which at the time seemed unthinkable after Chelsea had managed to beat Invincibles Arsenal team en route to the semi-finals. Instead of listening to all the noise from the deluded ex-players, fans and all those in the media, he established what Ranieri’s ceiling was and recognised it was time for an upgrade.

Mourinho then took over from him and managed to win the PL after achieving a huge points tally of 95, which was more than what Wenger and Fergie have ever achieved in their PL career.

Under Abrahmovich, Chelsea went on to win 5 x PLs and 2 x CLs in less than two decades. No one can doubt his methods and his hard handed approach because it proved to be more than just effective.

Mamoon is the last person I would listen to because if Abrahmovich was Arsenal’s owner, Arteta would’ve been sacked a long time ago because just like with Ranieri, he would’ve established that Mikel has reached his ceiling.

Winning 1 x PL like Klopp did in 10 years isn’t going to cut it.

I respectfully disagree with the Odegaard slander. He has been our best player in the last few games when they rest have been cack. Maddison had a decent start with Spurs but has been diabolical as what happens to him every season.

I would pick Odegaard 10 times out of 10 if I had a choice between him and Maddison. Maddison has the better stats I cant argue with that but when watching Odegaard play and the openings he creates honestly he is a joy to watch even if I didnt support Arsenal. Maddison stat pads but watch 90 mins of him and you will see he is more on the level of Bruno. Our skipper is clear of both.

Also because Maddison is english he gets away with horrible moments which others would see red for and it's seen as competitive. Odegaard does not get involved in pointless elbowing and punching and nipping so he is called weak?

Make it make sense.

The respect is mutual.

There’s no slander bro. I recognise that Odegaard is more gifted than ESR and Maddison but he's overall inferior because his mentality leaves much to be desired. He cannot blow teams away on his best days. His best days will very rarely feature more than one goal contribution because he just doesn't have the intent and self-belief to be able to penetrate a defence like the way the top tier CAMs are able to.

I know you don't rate ESR whereas I actually think he's underrated. He's only started 3 x games in the PL this season and still he managed to produce a performance that earned him a MOTM award.

I would also pick Odegaard over Maddison simply because the latter is injury prone. But if we put injury issues aside, Maddison has superior stats despite having played for a bottom half/relegated Leicester side, which is quite remarkable. Him producing 19 G/A in 30 PL matches for a relegated Leicester side cannot be disregarded.

If Maddison could stay fit, he would be playing for a much bigger club. Remember Arsenal were contemplating spending £70m on him before he acquired Odegaard for £30m. This ended up being the right decision because of what Leicester were demanding him was obviously a bit too much.

Last Summer, Arsenal made a big blunder not to sign him, when he was available for £40m. Arsenal need a CAM who can compete for Odegaard's spot. Maddison was shining in the first half of this season, before he got injured again. During the same period, Odegaard was poor.

Instead, Arsenal wasted £65m on the signing of Havertz, who was bought to play as a number 8. He failed miserably and wasn't anywhere near as good as his predecessor, Xhaka, who's played an instrumental role in winning the Bundesliga for Leverkusen. In the second half of the season, Havertz had some joy as a CF but he'll never be good enough to cement a place as a number 9 over the long-term.

Arsenal didn't need Raya as there were more pressing issues in other areas of the pitch. Instead of wasting approx £100m on him and Havertz, we should've seen the likes of Kudus and Maddison instead, who were both signed for £40m each. This would have significantly boosted Arsenal's chances of winning the PL.

Arsenal should quit playing in the ECL. They are never gonna win it because it is not in their DNA! Just imagine winning it six times :love: :love: :love: Bayern rightfully put you in your place!

Same team as last week against villa barring useless Zinchenko.

Very risky from Arteta havertz back in midfield. Hope it works. Well it has to tbh.

Knives will be out if we lose again

Very attacking line up.

I'm going 2-0 arsenal

Arsenal starting XI vs Wolves: Raya, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Kiwior, Odegaard, Rice, Havertz, Saka, Jesus, Trossard

Much needed goal, after a pretty average first half performance

Odegaard's long range shooting has been atrocious. Can't believe people still want to put him in the same bracket as KDB, Musiala, Foden (who can also play CAM) and Bellingham.

Odegaard's long range shooting has been atrocious. Can't believe people still want to put him in the same bracket as KDB, Musiala, Foden (who can also play CAM) and Bellingham.
Only thing more atrocious is the wolves player with the Jason Lee pineapple haircut 🤣🤦‍♂️

Make it make sense.
The respect is mutual.

There’s no slander bro. I recognise that Odegaard is more gifted than ESR and Maddison but he's overall inferior because his mentality leaves much to be desired. He cannot blow teams away on his best days. His best days will very rarely feature more than one goal contribution because he just doesn't have the intent and self-belief to be able to penetrate a defence like the way the top tier CAMs are able to.

I know you don't rate ESR whereas I actually think he's underrated. He's only started 3 x games in the PL this season and still he managed to produce a performance that earned him a MOTM award.

I would also pick Odegaard over Maddison simply because the latter is injury prone. But if we put injury issues aside, Maddison has superior stats despite having played for a bottom half/relegated Leicester side, which is quite remarkable. Him producing 19 G/A in 30 PL matches for a relegated Leicester side cannot be disregarded.

If Maddison could stay fit, he would be playing for a much bigger club. Remember Arsenal were contemplating spending £70m on him before he acquired Odegaard for £30m. This ended up being the right decision because of what Leicester were demanding him was obviously a bit too much.

Last Summer, Arsenal made a big blunder not to sign him, when he was available for £40m. Arsenal need a CAM who can compete for Odegaard's spot. Maddison was shining in the first half of this season, before he got injured again. During the same period, Odegaard was poor.

Instead, Arsenal wasted £65m on the signing of Havertz, who was bought to play as a number 8. He failed miserably and wasn't anywhere near as good as his predecessor, Xhaka, who's played an instrumental role in winning the Bundesliga for Leverkusen. In the second half of the season, Havertz had some joy as a CF but he'll never be good enough to cement a place as a number 9 over the long-term.

Arsenal didn't need Raya as there were more pressing issues in other areas of the pitch. Instead of wasting approx £100m on him and Havertz, we should've seen the likes of Kudus and Maddison instead, who were both signed for £40m each. This would have significantly boosted Arsenal's chances of winning the PL.
Yup, Maddison was firing at the start of the season then got injured against Chelsea. Hasn't been the same since then.

Few dodgy haircuts in this wolves team 🤣
I was watching that Man City v Chelsea semi, and that Nicolas Jackson fluffed some sitters again, can't help think that all they care about is how they look on the pitch, dude's hair cut is half blue FFS.

I was watching that Man City v Chelsea semi, and that Nicolas Jackson fluffed some sitters again, can't help think that all they care about is how they look on the pitch, dude's hair cut is half blue FFS.
He's lukakus son when it comes to missing sitters.

When players spend so much time on 💩 haircuts, it's no shock they are bad on pitch.

No wonder he was fighting to take a penalty 🤣🤦‍♂️

Nervy 3 points but honestly at this point I couldn't give a toss.

Kiwior had a few shaky moments but this back 4 have been brilliant in the PL so wouldn't touch it.

Rice's engine is immense. Recovery runs towards injury time wow.

Everyone else was OK tbh. I thought to be fair to him Havertz was decent.

Jesus is a weird one. Looked out of touch several times but then created some moments like the one for the 1st goal.

I thought the subs freshened it up. We are clearly tired.

I thought Raya was a calming presence throughout.

On to Tuesday... Chelsea at home.. Win is a must.

Next Sunday is make or break but Chelsea first.

Anyway job done. Enjoy your weekends guys

I hope this is the beginning of the end of Brazilian Walcott as a first choice LW.

But but but Trossard cannot play well when he is a starter @topspin :klopp

#zeroballknowledge

Scratchy but important win.

Ah man those dropped points against Villa are really painful at the moment

Scratchy but important win.

Ah man those dropped points against Villa are really painful at the moment
Right now it's just win by any means necessarily.

Next is Cole Palmer FC midweek, that will be tough as they get themselves up got the bigger games

It’s difficult bouncing back after a loss in an away fixture, good win; Arsenal are still in this

It’s difficult bouncing back after a loss in an away fixture, good win; Arsenal are still in this
3 very tough games for varying reasons against Cole Palmer C, spurs and united still to come.

With City not playing till Thursday, its down to Arsenal and Liverpool to put points on board and transfer pressure to City

I hope this is the beginning of the end of Brazilian Walcott as a first choice LW.

#zeroballknowledge

It’s wolves , relax :wenger

They very poor atm , with half the squad out . However were unlucky not to score .

But we this stage 3 points is all that counts .

The next few games will be telling but I feel Arsenal can win all if they play their best football of the season.

It’s wolves , relax :wenger

They very poor atm , with half the squad out . However were unlucky not to score .

But we this stage 3 points is all that counts .

The next few games will be telling but I feel Arsenal can win all if they play their best football of the season.
When was the last time Klopp beat Arteta in the PL?

I'm flattered that you've had to ping me again. I clearly live rent-free in your head but I don't blame you after all the smackdowns I've given you.

Believe it or not, I actually didn't want Martinelli to be starting this game because of his bad run of form.

Also, I've actually vouched for Trossard to start as a false 9 this season because he's by far the most clinical finisher in the team.

#mamoonhaszeroballknowledge

Corrected. Your assessment of "Zinchenko did okay" last week against Villa is the very definition of zero ball knowledge.

I'm flattered that you've had to ping me again. I clearly live rent-free in your head but I don't blame you after all the smackdowns I've given you.

Believe it or not, I actually didn't want Martinelli to be starting this game because of his bad run of form.

Also, I've actually vouched for Trossard to start as a false 9 this season because he's by far the most clinical finisher in the team.

Corrected. Your assessment of "Zinchenko did okay" last week against Villa is the very definition of zero ball knowledge.
Bad run of form 🤣

People like you don’t realize that this is not a bad run of form. Martinelli has a low ceiling because he has 0 football IQ and is technically very limited.

9/10 times, he will choose the wrong option in the final third.

His late season will be the best season that he will ever have in his career and even last season. He was a step below world class.

He is an average winger and he isn’t and never will be at the level that Arsenal need him to be.

He is a useful squad player and can be utilized as an impact sub but he is clearly not good enough to be a certain starter for Arsenal.

I will have a serious problem with Arteta if he remains a fixture in the team next season and I think most Arsenal fans can see the writing on the wall, i.e. he will get the Ramsdale treatment sooner or later.

Bad run of form 🤣

People like you don’t realize that this is not a bad run of form. Martinelli has a low ceiling because he has 0 football IQ and is technically very limited.

9/10 times, he will choose the wrong option in the final third.

His late season will be the best season that he will ever have in his career and even last season. He was a step below world class.

He is an average winger and he isn’t and never will be at the level that Arsenal need him to be.

He is a useful squad player and can be utilized as an impact sub but he is clearly not good enough to be a certain starter for Arsenal.

I will have a serious problem with Arteta if he remains a fixture in the team next season and I think most Arsenal fans can see the writing on the wall, i.e. he will get the Ramsdale treatment sooner or later.

People are also saying the same thing about Saka about how he's "overrated" and how he's again faded away in the back end of a season. I was also told he's a "one trick pony who only has one move which is to cut inside". You sound just like them.

Klopp did call him talent of the century. Does he have zero ball knowledge as well?

Martinelli is behind the likes of Saka and Odegaard in his deveopment which is why he deserves one more season before either benched or sold.

People are also saying the same thing about Saka about how he's "overrated" and how he's again faded away in the back end of a season. I was also told he's a "one trick pony who only has one move which is to cut inside". You sound just like them.

Klopp did call him talent of the century. Does he have zero ball knowledge as well?

Martinelli is behind the likes of Saka and Odegaard in his deveopment which is why he deserves one more season before either benched or sold.
Only people who have an anti-Arsenal agenda call Saka overrated. He is wonderful young player who gets you 15+ goals and assists every year and even when he doesn’t get you goals and assists, his intelligent movements and decision-making makes him a huge assist. He is a very mature player for any age and let alone his age.

I would concede that he is not the most exciting player to watch because he is not the quickest or the most skillful and doesn’t try to beat his man but he is very efficient.

Martinelli and Saka both emerged at around the same time and both have had all the opportunities to shine but the difference in development between the two is very clear.

Smith-Rowe has a lot more potential than Martinelli from a footballing perspective because he is a very clever and technical player but unfortunately his physical limitations and of course his fitness issues means he doesn’t have a future at this club.

Klopp said what he said but managers do make outlandish claims in the press every now and then. It doesn’t really make them true. Will Klopp take Martinelli over Diaz, Jota and Gakpo? I doubt it.

Martinelli has been a first choice LW for three seasons now and we have all seen him at his best and at his worst, the conclusion that we should all be drawing at this point is that he needs to be replaced with a more technically versatile and intelligent wide forward/winger.

It is clear that a lot of Arsenal fans are in denial because they have heavily invested in Martinelli emotionally because he is viewed as of one of their own and seems to be the type of player who would happily spend his whole career at Arsenal but if you are not good enough you are not good enough.

This might be outlandish but if I were Edu and Arteta I would be exploring the possibility of signing Rodrygo. With Mbappe joining in the summer, he might not be a nailed down starter anymore and besides, with Mbappe, Vini and Bellingham in the team, he will never be the main star.

Furthermore, the signing of that Brazilian wonderkid Endrick will also steal the spotlight from Rodrygo.

Arsenal can give him that opportunity and platform. I don’t see why this cannot be pulled off considering that Arsenal have the financial power, the pull, the Brazilian connections and a very healthy relationship with Perez.

I will be happy to go into next season with Havertz at CF with Rodrygo and Saka on the wings and Odegaard, Rice and someone like Zubimendi in midfield.

🤣🤣 a few more slaps of reality to MR Attention seeker. He should be writing his 5,000 Apology post for end if season

Only people who have an anti-Arsenal agenda call Saka overrated. He is wonderful young player who gets you 15+ goals and assists every year and even when he doesn’t get you goals and assists, his intelligent movements and decision-making makes him a huge assist. He is a very mature player for any age and let alone his age.

I would concede that he is not the most exciting player to watch because he is not the quickest or the most skillful and doesn’t try to beat his man but he is very efficient.

Martinelli and Saka both emerged at around the same time and both have had all the opportunities to shine but the difference in development between the two is very clear.

Smith-Rowe has a lot more potential than Martinelli from a footballing perspective because he is a very clever and technical player but unfortunately his physical limitations and of course his fitness issues means he doesn’t have a future at this club.

Klopp said what he said but managers do make outlandish claims in the press every now and then. It doesn’t really make them true. Will Klopp take Martinelli over Diaz, Jota and Gakpo? I doubt it.

Martinelli has been a first choice LW for three seasons now and we have all seen him at his best and at his worst, the conclusion that we should all be drawing at this point is that he needs to be replaced with a more technically versatile and intelligent wide forward/winger.

It is clear that a lot of Arsenal fans are in denial because they have heavily invested in Martinelli emotionally because he is viewed as of one of their own and seems to be the type of player who would happily spend his whole career at Arsenal but if you are not good enough you are not good enough.

This might be outlandish but if I were Edu and Arteta I would be exploring the possibility of signing Rodrygo. With Mbappe joining in the summer, he might not be a nailed down starter anymore and besides, with Mbappe, Vini and Bellingham in the team, he will never be the main star.

Furthermore, the signing of that Brazilian wonderkid Endrick will also steal the spotlight from Rodrygo.

Arsenal can give him that opportunity and platform. I don’t see why this cannot be pulled off considering that Arsenal have the financial power, the pull, the Brazilian connections and a very healthy relationship with Perez.

I will be happy to go into next season with Havertz at CF with Rodrygo and Saka on the wings and Odegaard, Rice and someone like Zubimendi in midfield.

Wait what.... you would be happy to go into next season with no proper striker or cover for Saka?

I hear they are interested in Dusan Vlahovic from Juventus so probably don't fancy Havertz as CF.

Wait what.... you would be happy to go into next season with no proper striker or cover for Saka?
I’m looking at players who would be starters, e.g. Rodrygo, Zubimendi etc.

Of course you would need a backup for Saka as well because it is clear that Arteta has no faith in Nelson.

I think if Arsenal can sign a high quality winger/wide forward like Rodrygo or someone of similar profile then signing a striker wouldn’t be necessary.

Havertz works well as a CF and he was at the heart of Arsenal’s prolific run in Jan-March that has kept them in the title race.

I hear they are interested in Dusan Vlahovic from Juventus so probably don't fancy Havertz as CF.
Not just Vlahovic but they are also looking at Gyökeres, Toney and perhaps Isak as well.

But I think if the opportunity to sign someone like Rodrygo falls into their lap then they would prefer that over a striker.

Havertz, Jesus, Rodrygo (or someone similar), Trossard, Martinelli. That’s more than enough firepower.

Let’s not act like Arsenal haven’t scored the most number of goals in the league even though apparently they cannot finish and don’t have a striker.

One forward who is certain to leave is Nketiah who is good for the role that Arteta has kept him for (he is essentially fourth choice striker) but for the sake of his career, he needs to go to a club where he will feature regularly and he should have no shortage of suitors in the lower half of the table.

I've got a feeling arsenal are getting some luck go their way which is going to win them the league
That wolves game was tricky had anything close to their first eleven been available, and the timing of the fixture after Munich.

Now they play Cole Palmer FC without potentially Cole Palmer and their second best player this season Malo Gusto also a doubt.

If arsenal win all their games they will win the league

I've got a feeling arsenal are getting some luck go their way which is going to win them the league
That wolves game was tricky had anything close to their first eleven been available, and the timing of the fixture after Munich.

Now they play Cole Palmer FC without potentially Cole Palmer and their second best player this season Malo Gusto also a doubt.

If arsenal win all their games they will win the league
There is nothing lucky about where Arsenal are. They have the best defense in the league and it is not by accident. It is about Arteta’s brilliance as a coach + excellent recruitment.

If Arsenal beat Chelsea tonight and Palmer isn’t there, everyone is going to cry about Arsenal getting lucky and will conveniently ignore that every team deals with injuries to key players and Arsenal is no different.

Any of the three teams in the race would win the league if they win all their remaining fixtures.

There is nothing lucky about where Arsenal are. They have the best defense in the league and it is not by accident. It is about Arteta’s brilliance as a coach + excellent recruitment.

If Arsenal beat Chelsea tonight and Palmer isn’t there, everyone is going to cry about Arsenal getting lucky and will conveniently ignore that every team deals with injuries to key players and Arsenal is no different.

Any of the three teams in the race would win the league if they win all their remaining fixtures.
Arsenal have been exceptionally fortunate with injuries this season. In comparison to other teams.
The back 4 and the spine have basically been ever present.
This can't happen every year given the number of matches being played.
Wolves are a bloody tough side when Neto Cunha Semedo Ait Nouri Hwang are in full flight, so you definitely dodged one there

6 games for City left, 5 for Arsenal and Liverpool.

Certain cheerleaders still sitting on thr fence.

But but.. any of the 3 teams can still win it..

Cowards prediction, but they will proclaim they had faith in team if they win it.

If they don't it will be.

But but it was progress...

But but finishing 2nd to Pep is better than invincible season, double winning season etc...

Arsenal have been exceptionally fortunate with injuries this season. In comparison to other teams.
The back 4 and the spine have basically been ever present.
This can't happen every year given the number of matches being played.
Wolves are a bloody tough side when Neto Cunha Semedo Ait Nouri Hwang are in full flight, so you definitely dodged one there
Some injuries are uncontrollable, but there are other injuries that are influenced by your training methods, lifestyle and of course recovery.

I would give credit to the club for the fact that apart from Jesus, no key player has had a significant lay-off in the last two seasons.

Surely, Arteta, the coaching staff, the medical staff and the players themselves are doing certain things right. Arsenal clearly have a disciplined squad. I wouldn’t just call it good luck but also good management.

6 games for City left, 5 for Arsenal and Liverpool.

Certain cheerleaders still sitting on thr fence.

But but.. any of the 3 teams can still win it..

Cowards prediction, but they will proclaim they had faith in team if they win it.

If they don't it will be.

But but it was progress...

But but finishing 2nd to Pep is better than invincible season, double winning season etc...
The biggest show of cowardice is not apologizing for wanting Arteta sacked in 2020-2021 because Arsenal would never challenge for the title on his watch. 🤡

I would argue Odegaard has more physical limitations than ESR. Yes the latter has struggled to keep fit, however he's been poorly treated by Arteta. He deserved more game time at Arsenal, especially at this stage of the season. Odegaard could've been kept fresh if ESR was given more minutes to play the number 10 role.

Arsenal have 3 players who can play on the left in Trossard, Martinelli and Jesus. They also have more depth than this when you add in Nelson and ESR. This area (LWF) of the pitch is the least of Arsenal's worries.

Havertz to start as a CF? What on Earth are you talking about?

Didn't you say earlier in the season that Martinelli isn't good enough because he couldn't produce 25 goal and 15 assists last season?

Well in case you haven't realised, Havertz isn't even good enough to score 20+ PL goals or produce 25+ G/As a season.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see the flaws in his logic.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see the flaws in his logic. Complete nonsense.

One minute this fraud is telling City and Chelsea fans they haven't won as many trophies as Arsenal

The next he's saying finishing 2nd to Pep is better than what wenger and GG won.

Using weird logic to try and banter someone then, disregards the same logic to defend losers like Arteta, havertz, Zinchenko

Flawed Logic indeee 🤣 the guy always talks nonsense.

One minute this fraud is telling City and Chelsea fans they haven't won as many trophies as Arsenal

The next he's saying finishing 2nd to Pep is better than what wenger and GG won.

Contradictory 💩 as usual from this attention seeker.

Using weird logic to try and banter someone then, disregards the same logic to defend losers like Arteta, havertz, Zinchenko
No, what I said was the following:

Neither Wenger nor GG would have done any better at Arsenal in this period than Arteta.

What Arteta has done is nothing short of miraculous. He took a team in complete disarray and transformed them into title contenders while spending less money than Chelsea and United and also City who already had a world class team when Arteta took over.

Without Arteta, Arsenal would still be struggling for 4th/5th and fighting for UCL qualification. He is the reason why Arsenal are competing to win the PL.

I would argue Odegaard has more physical limitations than ESR. Yes the latter has struggled to keep fit, however he's been poorly treated by Arteta. He deserved more game time at Arsenal, especially at this stage of the season. Odegaard could've been kept fresh if ESR was given more minutes to play the number 10 role.
Smith-Rowe is fat and lazy. He has nothing on Odegaard in terms of fitness, talent, skill and intensity. Odegaard is one of the best players in the world. Also, it is not correct that Smith-Rowe is an alternative to Odegaard. Smith-Rowe cannot control the tempo like Odegaard and doesn't have his range of passing.

Smith-Rowe could have been a Grealish type LW for Arsenal but that ship has sailed and it is time to move him on.
Arsenal have 3 players who can play on the left in Trossard, Martinelli and Jesus. They also have more depth than this when you add in Nelson and ESR. This area (LWF) of the pitch is the least of Arsenal's worries.
It can't be the least of their worries because Martinelli has been garbage this season and he is clearly too limited to continue to be first choice LW next season, and Arteta has no faith in Nelson. Smith-Rowe is on the way out as well and Trossard is a baller but he alone is not sufficient. If Arsenal can get their hands on a quality winger this season they should absolutely not let it pass.
Havertz to start as a CF? What on Earth are you talking about?

Didn't you say earlier in the season that Martinelli isn't good enough because he couldn't produce 25 goal and 15 assists last season?

Well in case you haven't realised, Havertz isn't even good enough to score 20+ PL goals or produce 25+ G/As a season.
Havertz has already achieved more in his career at club and country level than Martinelli ever will. Don't compare them because Havertz is a far better and intelligent player. Havertz at CF is one of the main reasons Arsenal have scored the most number of goals this season in the league because it makes the attack work a lot better than Jesus playing number 9. Havertz might not score too many goals on his own but his movement and playing style makes the attack a lot better.

If Arsenal can get someone like Rodrygo in the summer, I would be happy to continue with Havertz at CF. However, if unfortunately the Brazilian Walcott remains the first choice LW next season, then it will be important to add a new striker to bolster the frontline especially because Jesus is hopeless.

Wenger cudnt do this...

GG cudnt do this...

Only Arteta can end world peace..

Only Arteta can end world poverty..

Only Arteta can turn water into wine...

Usual nonsense imaginative rubbish.

🤣🤣 Arsenal team has carried 🫏 havertz for 3/4 of season so far, but all of sudden he's the reason the teams scoring goals 🤣.

Yet another comedy gem.

1st Zinchenko and now havertz who "make space for others" and now according to comedy 🤡 this is now more important then G/A

Then this fraud expects certain other players to have unrealistic G/A

But but Arteta has taken Arsenal from league two to PL.

But but Only Arteta can rebuild...

But but only Arteta could turn Arsenal into bottle jobs ..

Now let's deal with Facts Rather then fantasy nonsense

GG took over Arsenal in 1986

Arsenal hadn't won a Trophy for since 1978-79 (FA cup)

Arsenal hadn't reached a final since 1979-80 (FA cup)

Arsenal hadn't won league since 1970-71

Arsenal had finished 7th the season before GG took over..

GG ended liverpools domination of English football, Also delivered Arsenal's last European trophy

I suggest the Arteta cheerleader learns his clubs history and stops talking out of his backside.

GG rebuilt an Arsenal team which was in a bigger mess, then fraudeta took over this club.

Your zero ball knowledge knows no limits.

When was the last time Klopp beat Arteta in the PL?

I can’t recall Arteta winning any PL title. Oh of course he competes , others prefer to win sliverware .

5 matches to go , do you have a prediction yet ? Arteta to lift the PL title ?

Chelsea tonight , the London rival has been poor this season but playing better recently. Points dropped is possible here . But at home going for title , shouldn’t happen

My prediction 2-1

I can’t recall Arteta winning any PL title. Oh of course he competes , others prefer to win sliverware .

5 matches to go , do you have a prediction yet ? Arteta to lift the PL title ?

"Any of the three teams in the race would win the league if they win all their remaining fixtures"

That's cowards prediction, he has no faith in the nonsense in preaches

"Any of the three teams in the race would win the league if they win all their remaining fixtures"

That's cowards prediction, he has no faith in the nonsense in preaches

It’s a close race but you have to back your team & manager who you admire so much . But I suppose when you failed previously , keep all options on the table.

I still say City will win it . However Arsenal can certainly win all remaining matches , starting tonight .

For me the key is Arteta , will he remain sensible or start to make strange personnel & tactical changes . It seems he wants to show some type of genius instead of just keeping it simple , the tried & tested method .

It’s a close race but you have to back your team & manager who you admire so much . But I suppose when you failed previously , keep all options on the table.

I still say City will win it . However Arsenal can certainly win all remaining matches , starting tonight .

For me the key is Arteta , will he remain sensible or start to make strange personnel & tactical changes . It seems he wants to show some type of genius instead of just keeping it simple , the tried & tested method .
Key is always experience and also having a winners mentality. City know losing title id failure, for other two it's seen as a bonus if they win it. If they don't the excuse "we competed against pep" is rolled out.

Arsenal haven't won away to spurs and united in same season since 1979. So to win all their remaining games would essentially be going against history.

Yeah City are the favourites, then Liverpool

Key is always experience and also having a winners mentality. City know losing title id failure, for other two it's seen as a bonus if they win it. If they don't the excuse "we competed against pep" is rolled out.

Arsenal haven't won away to spurs and united in same season since 1979. So to win all their remaining games would essentially be going against history.

Yeah City are the favourites, then Liverpool

Interesting stat . United are a bit of a shambles atm but will try hard at home. Spurs is the big one , they are fighting for top 4 & of course will be desperate to stop Arsenal.

Chelsea tonight will try hard too .

Keep zinchenco out of xi, will help lol

Interesting stat . United are a bit of a shambles atm but will try hard at home. Spurs is the big one , they are fighting for top 4 & of course will be desperate to stop Arsenal.

Chelsea tonight will try hard too .

Keep zinchenco out of xi, will help lol
United have been awful in last 4 years and still Arsenal have messed up game after game away at OT. Spurs thats their cup final on Sunday.

But it's 1 game at a time and got to beat Chelsea 1st.

Back