Asia Cup 2023: Pakistan vs India | Match 3 | 2 September | Pallakele | India innings

I doubt Gill is the best young batting talent in the world. He looked technically inept to deal with quality pace

I haven't got the time to watch cricket anymore, today got the opportunity -- heard alot about Shubman Gill, he looked very very nervous.

Ind has been fortunate to get some extra runs undeservedly. Pak should still win this

now use spin, if hardik attack,s htan bring in pacers. But spin for 3-4 overs atleast.

damn look at the cloud cover. Got soo dark

Has Shadab lost his mind? Mid off up and he is bowling full tosses to the leftie, I don’t get the thinking here?

Another misfield, this is why we can never be a true number one side.

will shadab take his revegne from hardik today?

Awful bowling honestly this is is embarassing..knowinh v well ur own team cant chase 150 and giving lollipops

Has Shadab lost his mind? Mid off up and he is bowling full tosses to the leftie, I don’t get the thinking here?

Another misfield, this is why we can never be a true number one side.
They were fielding well for last 3 months but come the pressure game they have disintegrated

brilliant delivery from SSA to hitman, that was diamond crazy...
the other 3 just caved into pressure - but the pressure was a good build up....good bowling by pak.
Iyer looking good just threw away his wkt, vk and gill played on to nothing deliveries, especially vk.

our guys look rusty aur voh garmi nahin hai as compared to a red hot pak bowling attack...i guess we should get better as they play more matches....they'd better...

where the hell was nawaz standing. poor captainy by shadab. Nawaz should be standing by the boudnary. pathetic field position

A boundary every over.

Loose stuff this from Pakistan. Letting the pressure ease.

Should have played this tournament entirely in Pakistan.

And if BCCI was so keen on hybrid model...UAE or BD should have been selected.

Sri Lanka is literally the worst place to play cricket in September.

Corruption in BCCI is rampant and its sad to see as cricket fans.
Money talks brother.

Rizwan misses due to the variable bounce, i get it. But to act as if you got injured everytime you mess up its abit annoying

good over there by rauf. ALmost got kishan. TIme to bring nawaz from the other end

where the hell was nawaz standing. poor captainy by shadab. Nawaz should be standing by the boudnary. pathetic field position
Rauf is bowling 150kph so don't know why Nawaz was standing so far inside the boundary.

Fast Bowlers bowling their heart out and not being backed up by the drama queen keeper and fielders
Rizwan has kept really well in difficult pitch and bowl being sprayed around by bowlers along with their good balls.

Anything over 200, match is over for us. Shadab's bowling is way too bad in this match.

how did that not nick???? that was soooo close

Superb bowling by Shaheen, Naseem and Rauf and while I know I'm repeating this time and again, but this is exactly why Pakistan needs an attacking spinner to build on the good work done by the fast bowlers.

Shadab is more of an all rounder for me who can work in a supporting role as a bowler. Abrar for Nawaz could be a good option, although it will weaken the batting a bit, it is a gamble worth taking.

Back in 90s and early 00s, if you are 4 down within 20 overs, run rate is well below 5. Nowadays, you just need to keep picking wickets. Run rate is never a worry for batting sides.

Superb bowling by Shaheen, Naseem and Rauf and while I know I'm repeating this time and again, but this is exactly why Pakistan needs an attacking spinner to build on the good work done by the fast bowlers.

Shadab is more of an all rounder for me who can work in a supporting role as a bowler. Abrar for Nawaz could be a good option, although it will weaken the batting a bit, it is a gamble worth taking.
naa, shadab is good, he just bowled two full tosses due to a wet ball

Waste a review. Babar needs to be his own man and stop being led by his very close mate rizwan

lovely over by nawaz. Great line and length there.

Now from the other end, shadab needs to bowl. If any more full tosses should be mixed up with chacha

Pity we don't have a single decent pinner. If Hardik wants he can really destroy Nawaz here. We should have gone in with extra pacer as Chacha and Agha also can bowl.

run rate still over 5 despite the wickets gone.

Waste a review. Babar needs to be his own man and stop being led by his very close mate rizwan
if you have played club cricket, you would know only keeper, slip and bowler can guide you. Captain standing at mid has no proper sight of things.

dumb commetary. You cant just bring in pace, you need to use spinners somewhere. Only 3 overs of spin bowled and everyone is already whining, atleast lets see the positon after 10 overs of spin

Back