Australia [318 & 262] secure the Benaud-Qadir series with a 79-run win over Pakistan [264 & 237] in the 2nd Test at the MCG

Wristband is part of the glove. Guard should then be part of the pads.

Nothing on hotspot still he's given him out.

That was not out actually. Last reply they've shown is very conclusive. Aus cheat always. I hope India teaches them a lesson again

It hit his wrist band

That's the problem with rizwan tries to be to cute , do drama bazi and nakhray on the field . And he paid the price .

Which wristband they are talking about? There was no wristband on his right hand. The ball wasn’t even close to his left wristband. The benefit of doubt should have gone to Rizwan
Yeah that’s what I don’t understand. It was given not out on the field. The hot spark mark was not where his wrist band was. All we have is a spike as it passes his arm which it certainly hit a portion of his arm I’m just not sure it was his wrist band. Surely there was enough doubt to not overturn the infield decision.

Which wristband they are talking about? There was no wristband on his right hand. The ball wasn’t even close to his left wristband. The benefit of doubt should have gone to Rizwan
wrist band of the glove.

The wrist strap of the glove. There was even a mark on hot spot as the ball went past him. They zoomed in on that.

Aamer Jamal out.. that’s the match right there.

It’s the dropped catches and Cummins who absolutely crushed us this match. His 9th wicket of the match!

That’s probably the game. Another 50 and Pakistan could have done it, but 98 perhaps just a bit too far away. This has been a good competitive match.

Imo… gotta smash Lynn’s bowling into the shadow realm.

Need some absolute magic from Agha Salman and some slogging from Shaheen Shah and Hasan Ali.

Australia take the extra half hour to try and bowl out Pak

Cummins single handedly won aus this game his wickets always came in crucial time

What happened to the golden rule 'benefit of doubt goes to the batsman'? Or does that not apply to Pakistan?!

Imagine the hue and cry had a 'big 3' team batsman was given out like that? Or if Shakib was the captain?

Lyon has been woefully ineffective in this innings so far. I can sense a couple of cheap wickets coming along to massage his figures.

We really need to get rid of both openers who keep doing tuktuk without scoring.

Props to Salman. Easier said than done to play aggressively and actually pull it off at this stage.

You need a near perfect game to beat Australia. Everything has to fall in place. We can talk about luck and umpiring decisions but there's nobody else to blame for dropped catches and lack of contributions from 2, 4 and 5.

The Indian chase at the Gabba is an anomaly than a repeatable template.

Good 50 Shabash Shabash. Job not done yet but good fight back

Was following match online all day in office, first post on pp...what an incredible fight and spunk shown by pak....hats off - salman fantastic fight....evn though am indian, i am rooting for pak to chase this down, do it boys...do it for Asia :)

Back