Australia v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Adelaide | Jan 26, 2017 | Australia Innings

Strike bowler Amir also being dispatched to all parts.

Loopy deliveries from junaid. Warner licking his lips seeing this filth coming at him

THe thing is he is not getting any wickets and bowls atleast one bad ball per over and hence Aussies are not put under any pressure.

Getting a wicket for Amir seems to be as hard as the most difficult math problem on earth.

Amir is not world class by any stretch of imagination , even though some here are trying Max to portray him to be. In LOI he is the best Pakistan have got , so no need to drop him.

THe yorker was the first good ball Amir bowled today.

THe yorker was the first good ball Amir bowled today.

Looks like you weren't watching the game from the start. Did you see his first 3 overs? He bowled what was the ball of the series imo to beat Warner...

I wish our openers were watching the running between the wickets between these two openers. They keep taking singles also.

Looks like you weren't watching the game from the start. Did you see his first 3 overs? He bowled what was the ball of the series imo to beat Warner...

Only beat the bat in the first couple of overs been dished out a solid phainti since then

It's not captain's fault if bowlers bowl like this

Maybe - ever since i have been watching everyone has been going for runs.

another pathetic, soul-less, mindless, boring, down display from Pakistani bowing barring 6 or 7 deliveries from aamir which as usual did not get us any wickets

fielding still very ordinary.

Amir bowled really well. We need to appreciate the hardwork. But the thing is he was given only 2 slips on his very first ball due to which we couldn't grab the chance of sending back Warner. Also he was not supported by a partner on other end as Junaid was leaking runs easily which gave confidence to both the openers.

I know this team sucks and is poor overall, but since last match it seems they are literally trying to make it look as poor as can get, may be to make sure this is azhar last series as captain. Otherwise i have never such low intensity so early in the game.

I know this team sucks and is poor overall, but since last match it seems they are literally trying to make it look as poor as can get, may be to make sure this is azhar last series as captain. Otherwise i have never such low intensity so early in the game.
Is it Azhar's fault that the bowlers can't pick up wickets?

This is quality batting from the aussies, bring the fielders in and they go over the top, push them back and they run like rabbits.

Amir bowled really well. We need to appreciate the hardwork. But the thing is he was given only 2 slips on his very first ball due to which we couldn't grab the chance of sending back Warner. Also he was not supported by a partner on other end as Junaid was leaking runs easily which gave confidence to both the openers.

Blame field placement - check
Blame lack of good bowling partners - check

This is quality batting from the aussies, bring the fielders in and they go over the top, push them back and they run like rabbits.

thats the modern day game!

most top team are playing like that, Pak the only team that still likes to tuk tuk in first 40 over to accelerate in the last 10

Yea under 6 an over is fine in the ODI opening power play. It's just that Junaid's fans are coming to the party after every boundary.

Last edited by a moderator:
He bowls well for three overs and goes missing for the rest of the innings.

thats the modern day game!

most top team are playing like that, Pak the only team that still likes to tuk tuk in first 40 over to accelerate in the last 10

Sir what the reason behind this tuk tuk. Mind you Sharjeel has SR of 140 since last year.

I can't put my finger on what could be the possible reason for this tuk tuk.

Should bring mid on up for head. But of course this is Azhar we are talking about :)))

Blame field placement - check
Blame lack of good bowling partners - check

It is the same with all other fans too Akmal fails then it is always someone else's fault. Amir fails it is someone else's fault. But if a player they dislike fails then he is automatically rubbish

Hasan going for nearly 11 rpo but havent seen a single post against him. Such bias from PP experts tch tch tch..

Another single given. This is so annoying. What an embarrassing fielding side this is. These singles add up!

Hasan going for nearly 11 rpo but havent seen a single post against him. Such bias from PP experts tch tch tch..

It is because Hassan is still very young and learning.

Amir and Junaid do not have any such excuse.

This final match of the series brings with itself a sense of optimism for the future. IA we will have a new look team from the next series.

A new look team comprising of youngsters like Zulfiqar Babar, Umar Gul, M Sami and Younis. Who knows, might even coax Afridi out of his retirement to play till the 2019 WC. :yk2

If by showing up you mean going at nearly 6rpo and being wicketless then yes he showed up big time.
It's the typical Amir story.

Bowl three good overs and receive a phainty in his remaining overs.

A new look team comprising of youngsters like Zulfiqar Babar, Umar Gul, M Sami and Younis. Who knows, might even coax Afridi out of his retirement to play till the 2019 WC. :yk2

With Inzi as selector this can very well happen

Just to put in perspective "sharjeel's 1st ten overs batting is the only thing which pak fans look forward to see in this pak line up" and all hopes of 250 plus score lies on him, doesn't it enough to tell what's wrong with this team when at best a decent player like sharjeel is the mvp of a team, and then we dream about competing with best in business. Laughable.

Very poor display by 'famed' bowling line-up. You can't even blame the captaincy for this today..

Just to put in perspective "sharjeel's 1st ten overs batting is the only thing which pak fans look forward to see in this pak line up" and all hopes of 250 plus score lies on him, doesn't it enough to tell what's wrong with this team when at best a decent player like sharjeel is the mvp of a team, and then we dream about competing with best in business. Laughable.

Sharjeel is at best decent? Wonder what he has to do to make Pakistani fans stop underrating him

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be a time when I would skip Pakistan's batting and watch Pakistan's bowling. Now I try to skip both...

Whenever Wahab is accurate, he looks good, tell you value of pace even in flat wicket...

Biggest problem with Pakistan pace attack is well pace, you need atleast 3 140+ pace bowlers, Pakistan in the whole country has only two, that's really shameful. All the new guys more about variety no real pace 🙄🙄🙄

May I remind you your batting line-up consists of Azhar, Hafeez, Malik and Rizwan. If we reach 250 without Sharjeel or Babar's help it will be a minor miracle

Back