Australia v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Adelaide | Jan 26, 2017 | Australia Innings

When was the last time wahab went for just 4 or less runs in his first two overs in ODIs? #Can'tBelieveMyEyes

It amazes me how a bowler regularly bowling 150+ can go for so many runs :facepalm:

So, so disappointed by our management's thinking yet again. Wanted to see Nawaz being given a chance in place of a 36 year old Hafeez, who provides us with nothing going forward, no matter how many selfish runs he scores in this series. I thought with Mickey things would change, but seems like rather than changing our mentality, he's turned full on desi instead.

It amazes me how a bowler regularly bowling 150+ can go for so many runs :facepalm:

Actually the quicker you bowl the more wayward you tend to be. Which is obviously not true today, our two slowest pacers going for the most runs lol

I hope this is the last ODI for Azhar, Hafeez , Akmal and Malik. Rizwan and Nawaz should be sent back to domestic to work on their game. Riaz , Rahat and Shafiq need not be in the ODI team. It is time to blood in some youngsters.

1 Sharjeel.
2 Haris Sohail.
3 Babar.
4 Saad.
5 Sarfaraz*.
6 Khushdil.
7 Yamin.
8 Imad.
9 Amir.
10 Hassan.
11 Irfan jnr.

Actually the quicker you bowl the more wayward you tend to be. Which is obviously not true today, our two slowest pacers going for the most runs lol

With pace - I would think he would beat the batsman a few times but no - never happens.

Pace or spin - everyone is going for runs today :facepalm:

The ball is mid air, en route to be deposited in the stands.., and cries of catch it! :))

rizwan was it?

Yeh Warner tou hath dho ke peechay hi par gaya hai

Bhai this is apparently the best Pakistan has got and still Australia are 110 odd without loss. Well and truly minnows now

I think you guys have mistaken my previous post, i actually meant to say that sharjeel is the only modern day batsman we have in this team but when compared with other teams even if is an average opener with 30ish average and no real big score except that ireland match. And he is the only thing interesting left in this team, and this raise the question what's the role other so called six batsman in the team, bar babar no one will make it any top 8 team, this team need total reboot, it's like comparing nokia 3310 with iphone7. This how far behind this team is from the rest.

Junaid shouldn't be in the team

Yeah the other 4 bowlers are bowling maiden after maiden. Get better bowlers then Junaid will be dropped right away and don't suggest people who haven't even played domestic yet but some guy in Sydney praised them.

Not a single dot ball by the Australian openers, this is Cricket.

Pakistan and PCB especially be very ashamed!

Junaid Khan has been bowling gun barrel straight and people still want him in this team lmao.

Nothing bowler

Australians picking the gaps easily, cant see why Pakistani batsmen aren't able to do this

The things you learn in elementary school cricket are the things the national Pakistan team still haven't learned about

Australia smashing to all parts, Azhar brings back our most expensive bowler lmao

Yeah the other 4 bowlers are bowling maiden after maiden. Get better bowlers then Junaid will be dropped right away and don't suggest people who haven't even played domestic yet but some guy in Sydney praised them.
Mohammad Irfan has played domestic cricket...

He's been picked by LQ

Reports are that he'll be picked for Sydney Thunder next season as well.

Anyhow he's to raw for international cricket, currently.

After the 2nd ODI, Pakistani fans were talking about how exciting it will be if junaid and Amir open the bowling against India in the 2017 champions trophy. I really want junaid to bowl to Kohli and see their reactions. Junaid isn't in the same league as Amir

Head has really played a very azhar esque inning, 36 of 61, and despite warner being in his beast mode oz run rate is just 6, even our china ka warner sharjeel did better with babar last match when we scored 140 in 1st 20.

Junaid "trundler" Khan shouldn't be in the team.

We might as well not even have a captain. The way Azhar let's the game drift is just torture

All that pressure built up by Wahab and Hafeez has been released and Australia are on top

Lol typical Pakistani fan. Bowled one of the best ODI spells in recent times in Australia in the last game. And he's trash

In the same vein Junaid also bowled a spectacular spell in the 2nd ODI, but he is trash. Lmao some people and their bais.

Rubbish Azhar should have had 3 slips in to start. He lost us the game before the first over was complete. Those who want him to stay as captain, what are you people thinking?

Just because you take wickets doesn't make you immune to being trash.

Wahab was the leading wicket taker in the WC at one point on these very pitches, is he an ATG?
Did I say Hasan is an ATG?

He's definitely not trash.

He is a work in progress

Explains why you were hyping him to astronomical lengths before he made his debut.

Atleast i was hyping based on his PSL performance, not YouTube videos and he said she said.

And for the record I never hyped him.

Umar contribution in this series must have been negative 20 odd runs with all the rubbish fielding and overthrow gift he has served in all matches, and once upon a time if was our best fielder and one of the best in world, how time change.

Guys wake up! This isn't the 90's anymore. Every bowler gets smashed in ODI's these days. It's the batting that has to evolve to chase down the big 300 + scores. The bowling, while not exceptional, is nowhere near as bad as it is being made out to be.

Why would we bring him in as a bowler? Take another attempt at trying to be funny.

Hassan should be nowhere near the ODI team

"He should be nowhere near the ODI team" is not a convincing argument.

Perhaps you could explain the :quote: logic behind that opinion?

Rubbish Azhar should have had 3 slips in to start. He lost us the game before the first over was complete. Those who want him to stay as captain, what are you people thinking?

dont talk of 3 slips. azhar's face becomes red while keeping one person in the slips.

"He should be nowhere near the ODI team" is not a convincing argument.

Perhaps you could explain the :quote: logic behind that opinion?

Trundler pace, no swing or seam.

How much more convincing do you need? The guy is getting smacked around the park, don't be bias now.

Back