Australia v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Adelaide | Jan 26, 2017 | Australia Innings

In all honesty Head is playing quite a Pakistan-esque innings. SR of 60 lol

Is it a mandatory policy in the Australian team that one opener should tuk tuk while Warner is going hammer and tongs?

Guys wake up! This isn't the 90's anymore. Every bowler gets smashed in ODI's these days. It's the batting that has to evolve to chase down the big 300 + scores. The bowling, while not exceptional, is nowhere near as bad as it is being made out to be.

Nah, we can put up a better bowling attack than this and we've got an absolute trash captain.

Atleast i was hyping based on his PSL performance, not YouTube videos and he said she said.

And for the record I never hyped him.
I've watched Irfan live...

You weren't hyping him, but you did rate him highly.

Good over so far, pegged the runs a bit in the last two

Cracking shot by Travis!
..junaid doing some calculations afterwards.

Glad that this is our last ODI .... The Indians are in for a Ride against these Australians too !!!

It wasn't when Hayden and Gilly were opening was it brother? :srini

Australia need to stop playing hacks like Head, Lynn, etc. in their team.

Hopefully our trundlers get some respite today on the Republic day and Ram willing, we can win the match brother.:srini

Junaid "Trundler" Khan getting spanked. Hope he remembers that Sangakkara wicket well. That's all he'll have to remember.

Too much criticism on Junaid here . This is almost our best bowling attack . We just need a wicket taking spinner and an energetic captain and things will improve.

We need to get rid of Inzamam ahead of Azhar. This guy do not have any understanding about team combination. Bring same type of bowlers and batsmen in the squad. No variation. Azhar Mahmood has to go as well along with fielding coach

Pakistan cant have a pair bowling well in tandem. There has been one end continuously leaking runs and one that has been economical

He swung a semi-new ball for 1-2 overs in cool conditions. These are dry conditions with Warner already having done damage. These white kookaburras don't have much lacquer so they lose the shine very quickly and the seam flattens within 5 overs.

You asked for when he swung the ball and I told you.

Australia need to stop playing hacks like Head, Lynn, etc. in their team.

Hopefully our trundlers get some respite today on the Republic day and Ram willing, we can win the match brother.:srini

Every ODI team has hacks these days. The pitches are so flat that blind slogging actually works in their favour :afridi But yes, i hope we thrash England today . Jai hind! :sachin

We need to get rid of Inzamam ahead of Azhar. This guy do not have any understanding about team combination. Bring same type of bowlers and batsmen in the squad. No variation. Azhar Mahmood has to go as well along with fielding coach
Who should have been selected?

Azhar Mahmood has done well with Amir and Wahab.

Fielding coach isn't going to catch for the fielders.

You asked for when he swung the ball and I told you. He got the ball around the same time Hassan gets it. No excuses

You're a special kind of... looks like you didn't even read his post. No point in arguing with this guy. Hassan ali isncomfortably our!2nd best ODI bowler and only extremely ignorant people like this guy would even think about dropping him

Pakistan need to fire the passengers.
If not, the day is not far, when they would be competing with Afghans.

Good for them that WI has also regressed, If not Pakistan would have booked no. 9 spot forever

That is very good running.
single converted to a double as soon as it passed the fielder.

You're a special kind of... looks like you didn't even read his post. No point in arguing with this guy. Hassan ali isncomfortably our!2nd best ODI bowler and only extremely ignorant people like this guy would even think about dropping him

You guys make no sense. How is he our 2nd best ODI bowler. I would rate Imad higher than him.

Guys wake up! This isn't the 90's anymore. Every bowler gets smashed in ODI's these days. It's the batting that has to evolve to chase down the big 300 + scores. The bowling, while not exceptional, is nowhere near as bad as it is being made out to be.

one is still playing 90s cricket jygOsLs.jpg

Some of ya'll need to chill. Secretly, or maybe publicly, some of you guys really dislike one another and are always trying to prove the other wrong.

Chill.

Is it safe to say Warner is a better batsman than entire Pakistan ODI line up? Might not even be an exaggeration at this point

Who should have been selected?

Azhar Mahmood has done well with Amir and Wahab.

Fielding coach isn't going to catch for the fielders.

Anyone is better than Inzamam who does not have any understanding about team combination. Others are bad but Inzi is worse.
Pont or even Md. Akram are better than Azhar.
Previous fielding coach was better

I just woke up switch on my hotstar & see Pakistan players body language looks like losers. This team once famous for its unpredictability now they r very predictable side we all know once the opposition cross 250 very rare chance of winning. Once opposition cross 300 it's 100% game over. They can't even compete with good sides. Only Sharjeel , Babar & Amir r considered as modern day players. Hafeez & Mallik r in boundary line but make up with their bowling. So only 5 players out of 11 are fit to play in modern day cricket. Azhar, Rizwan, Akmal ( regressed ,earlier was good enough to be in the side) , Wahab, Junaid & Hasan ( looks more like a Indian bowler of 1990s or early 2000) . I'm off to sleep now it's Republic day holiday in India. Will get up to see Sharjeel & Babar bat

Anyone is better than Inzamam who does not have any understanding about team combination. Others are bad but Inzi is worse.
Pont or even Md. Akram are better than Azhar.
Previous fielding coach was better
You've failed to mention names but rather have turned to hypothetical situations to back your claim.

Last edited:
Hassan ali is a superb bowler. Expect him to come back in this very match. Will shut the cry babies up

Amir has been the most economical but on these flat wickets - we just don't have the team to win unfortunately.

This is a true wicket. You just have to focus on damage-control and mentally prepare yourself for big chase. They have to get used to the idea that they will be looking at more and more large totals in this T20 era.

Pathetic captaincy by Azhar. Single handedly gave up a boundary.

Trash from Amir.

I love our cricket team .. doesn't matter how they play. Koi farq nahin parta hai ... even if they lose by 300 runs .. Pakistan Zindabad

Back