Australia v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Adelaide | Jan 26, 2017 | Australia Innings

Lol, Amir again being called unlucky for beating the bat a few times with new ball. Both Indian bowlers did this multiple times last match. No one called them unlucky, they just said that the lengths they bowled wasnt right

Even Travis Head is going after our bowlers now :facepalm:

Amir has been the most economical but on these flat wickets - we just don't have the team to win unfortunately.

Riaz is going at 3 an over and Amir has been most economical? Huh?

Last edited:
amir and hasan ali are the only good fast bowlers im ODIs for Pakistan. people under rating hasan a lot. he is still new at this level and has performed well so far. you need to have an eye to see talent.

Lol, Amir again being called unlucky for beating the bat a few times with new ball. Both Indian bowlers did this multiple times last match. No one called them unlucky, they just said that the lengths they bowled wasnt right

He has beaten the bat atleast 3 to 4 times with the new ball in only 5 overs, that's what makes one a great bowler, not how many wickets you take.

This is a true wicket. You just have to focus on damage-control and mentally prepare yourself for big chase. They have to get used to the idea that they will be looking at more and more large totals in this T20 era.

Thats the philsophy we need to have - anything you post, we can chase.

Acting like losers on field. They should be motivated wearing the green shirt for their country....

The amount of times I wake up and see Warner got a ton :uak ,its time he gets a emoji of his own!

Your comment is similar to some of our fans comparing Asad Shafiq with Kohli ..

Some are playing for their spot, some are waiting for tour to get over .. none playing for Pak seriously

There's not a single fielder wherever the ball is going.

The amount of times I wake up and see Warner got a ton :uak ,its time he gets a emoji of his own!

:warner :warner :warner

Don't say emoji btw. Don't say emoji btw. Say "smiley"

Last edited by a moderator:
More than the bowling and batting, the fielding is what has seriously ticked me off. No effort.

You're playing for the country. You're getting paid to play cricket smh and you're still unfit and lazy :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Our proud record of 444 is in real danger, just need a maxwell special to break that.

Utter ridiculous.

What are these players upto?

Inzi and Mickey has to make a Choice

Either, play the ones based on names and be ranked 9, or select players on merit and try your best.

These chickens don't have any pride, whatsoever, to play for their country.

Yes you are away from home, alien conditions, but this is unacceptable.

Mickey, you better leave. Coaching this team is not your cup of tea.

Warner is just on 120 but they're so sure that he will make a double that they're already showing highest score charts.. Azhar is our captain after all

Travis Head playing at a strike rate of 80. :azhar2 , what have you done? From 46 off 75 to 70 off 88

Utter ridiculous.

What are these players upto?

Inzi and Mickey has to make a Choice

Either, play the ones based on names and be ranked 9, or select players on merit and try your best.

These chickens don't have any pride, whatsoever, to play for their country.

Yes you are away from home, alien conditions, but this is unacceptable.

Mickey, you better leave. Coaching this team is not your cup of tea.
The players performing at the domestic level are rubbish themselves.

David Warner's SINCE 5th October

Last 11 ODI innings- 117, 6, 173, 24, 119, 156, 7, 16, 35, 130, 121*

Runs- 904
Average- 90.4
Strike rate- 111.88
100s- 6

Dude has scored almost 1000 ODI runs in 3 months :warner :warner

Yeah :warner

Jungle boogie from pulp fiction. These Aussies play some great songs in the stadium

Warner in such form is bad for Indian tour,one flat pitch and we are probably doomed.

if only they had a third slip on that first ball.. how different things could've been

:/

Will Australia break England's 444?
Will Pakistan become that team against whom two highest scores will get scored?

I'm having an odd satisfaction knowing that axe will fall on Azhar and Incompetent Co

I am against, Azhar being the captain.

But for once, I blame these..Lost for words, really.

What are you bowling, mates?

Aren't you from the same country, which produced, Imran, Waz, Waqar, Shoaib??

Don't you feel ashamed to call yourself as Pakistani bowlers ?

what exactly is Wahab being saved for?

he's been the most economical today- let him rip

I pray this heavy defeat results in the end of Azhar's captaincy.

Guys can we just let this sink in for a while, Warner has scored nearly 1000 ODI runs in the last 3 months (without any tournament like world cup or CT).

He reminds me Kohli of 2012 when Kohli scored 4 centuries in 5 innings :kohli

I am against, Azhar being the captain.

But for once, I blame these..Lost for words, really.

What are you bowling, mates?

Aren't you from the same country, which produced, Imran, Waz, Waqar, Shoaib??

Don't you feel ashamed to call yourself as Pakistani bowlers ?
Wow, Pakistan produced four-five great bowlers in 60+ years. Some legacy, huh.

Am I the only one that thinks Pakkstan's fast bowling legacy is overhyped?

The players performing at the domestic level are rubbish themselves.

I said on merit, not from domestics.

Domestic players are there just to fill the team.

Now don't tell there is no talent in Pakistan.

It's the system which is atrocious.
Not the talent

Travis should retire so the Big Show can come in for 15+ overs

Lets just hope that out of nowhere, Wahab releases a bouncer barrage and gets 2-3 scalps.
Wishful thinking :wahab

Yar ye batsman thaktay b nai in bechay bowler ko phaintee lga lga kr, #NoMercyNoTireness

Back