Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there anyone around the stadium? How is the weather now? How long did it rain yesterday night?

overcast conditions cricinfo says, we must hold fort for first hour. there will be no coming back 2nd time if we are 6 down early again

Can I ask why Mir Hamza screams as if he's going to bowl a sohaib Akhtar delivery?

Or is this a gimmick to fool bangaldeshi batters? Like I can understand if he was 150kph bowler and would occasionally do this to fool batters with a slower ball.

But every delivery he screams only to throw a 120 to 130kph ball?

Can I ask why Mir Hamza screams as if he's going to bowl a sohaib Akhtar delivery?

Or is this a gimmick to fool bangaldeshi batters? Like I can understand if he was 150kph bowler and would occasionally do this to fool batters with a slower ball.

But every delivery he screams only to throw a 120 to 130kph ball?
Waste of energy I say. But Ali is bowling well now.

Waste of energy I say. But Ali is bowling well now.
Ali is bowling well, but come on bro? Dude was tired yesterday. Ali is aged and he clearly old as heck.

He should play odi only as he's got good line and length and can be a good asset. He does not possess the stamina to bowl in test.

I wouldn't mind trying him for t20 but I don't think he'll succeed in t20.

Bd would go for it in this session itself, there is no guarantee of any play after Lunch so this is their best chance.

Over 9.4 had a slight tickle off Zakir's bottom part of the bat, Pakistan did not appeal for it.
Have Pakistan given up ???

There was an edge but nobody cared to appeal. No wonder why this team is gonna lose this game.

VsgSFhj.png

Ali is bowling well, but come on bro? Dude was tired yesterday. Ali is aged and he clearly old as heck.

He should play odi only as he's got good line and length and can be a good asset. He does not possess the stamina to bowl in test.

I wouldn't mind trying him for t20 but I don't think he'll succeed in t20.
His fastest today 140, no slouch I say.

today will be official death of Pakistan cricket.... whitewashed by Bangladesh at home comfortably.

Almost no movement this morning. Defensive field. Ultraedge nick missed by everyone.

Just a matter of time now.

Worst year to have packed test season this year.

Why isn't Shehzad bowling, he bowls better around the wicket to lefties.

Mir Hamza bowling iq on display, after 5-6 consecutive inswingers to Shanto, he bowls a surprise outswinger to him.

Forget about express pacer we don't even have tagray pacers who through out the day average around 138k-140k with the ball which is a bare minimum speed needed to be bowling in Asian conditions.

Dear Lord Shanto. come good finally
Why is shanto at 3? I've been impressed with Bangladesh but I forgot to mention, he's a the only passenger in the side.

Dude is the Shan masood of Bangladesh except he's smarter then Shan and more mature

forget at 3, we ask the question why he is in the team
That's why I'm saying he's the Shan masood in terms of batting for Bangladesh.

However tbf to him, he's been an excellent captain this test series. You have to give him credit for that.

BD batters should knock around some overs as ball is doing a bit. Probably it will be easier to play shots once ball get older.

Also no offence to my Bangladeshi brothers, but you guys are delusional if you think Pakistan is taking 9 wickets when the target is smaller then the economy of pakistan.

Only way to win is wickets a d you don't have 3rd slip. In his first over also edge went there. Where is the smart captaincy. Why deep square leg.

Till yesterday I was cheering for a Bangladesh series victory, but I don’t know what happened to me today. I got emotional and I now want Pakistan to fight till the end and somehow manage to pull this off. It would mean so much to them and their plans it could also save their team from the fear of getting torn apart. 80 years of Pakistan cricket and it has come down to this where they’re being made to defend home soil against Bangladesh. I had promised myself to always vouch for the underdog and today Pakistan is the underdog and I just cannot make myself go against them like that. It’s not who I am as a person. I do not celebrate the week getting better up by the stronger.

So, let’s go Pakistan!

Again why is Agha always at slips? I've been mentioning this since the 1st test series?

Till yesterday I was cheering for a Bangladesh series victory, but I don’t know what happened to me today. I got emotional and I now want Pakistan to fight till the end and somehow manage to pull this off. It would mean so much to them and their plans it could also save their team from the fear of getting torn apart. 80 years of Pakistan cricket and it has come down to this where they’re being made to defend home soil against Bangladesh. I had promised myself to always vouch for the underdog and today Pakistan is the underdog and I just cannot make myself go against them like that. It’s not who I am as a person. I do not celebrate the week getting better up by the stronger.

So, let’s go Pakistan!
Maybe it's because you auto blended on photoshop. But instead of blending someone iconic like messi and Ronaldo you decided to blend rizwan and roman reigns.

Might as well add the slogan, Acknowledge me while you're at it

That's why I'm saying he's the Shan masood in terms of batting for Bangladesh.

However tbf to him, he's been an excellent captain this test series. You have to give him credit for that.
yeah captaincy has been top notch. even now Masood is faltering, a third slip and Pak would have had sadman now. this is where shanto made the difference. field placement for him has been excellent

Overcast conditions yesterday also benefitted Bangla bros
It's benefitted Pakistan.

Yesterday it wasn't seaming at all. Rain has made the pitch more fun, more seam worthy and the bowlers are refreshed now.

If play hadn't been called off, our tired pacers would have caused Bangladesh to win by 10 wickets.

It's benefitted Pakistan.

Yesterday it wasn't seaming at all. Rain has made the pitch more fun, more seam worthy and the bowlers are refreshed now.

If play hadn't been called off, our tired pacers would have caused Bangladesh to win by 10 wickets.
It's mainly overcast before it rains

Maybe it's because you auto blended on photoshop. But instead of blending someone iconic like messi and Ronaldo you decided to blend rizwan and roman reigns.

Might as well add the slogan, Acknowledge me while you're at it

I don’t know but I feel a weird kind of apnapan with Pakistan cricket fans today. I cannot make myself to post against them. The thought of Bangladesh victory here is making me genuinely sad and from the r deepest part of my heart today i wish for a Pakistani come back victory.

There's no pride left in our cricketers. Back in the day if Pak lost to a smaller team they'd continue to hammer them for next few months with anger written over all our players faces

There's no pride left in our cricketers. Back in the day if Pak lost to a smaller team they'd continue to hammer them for next few months with anger written over all our players faces
Tbf, The pacers have been trying and giving it their all. It isn't exactly their fault.

The problem is the skill gap is too high, fitness is too low.

Shadman gone. Come on Bangladesh you got this. Just knock some overs here as bowlers getting some assistance with the new ball in early morning. Pak bowlers are bowling with good line length but there is not that venom.

Najmul "Mike Brearley" Shanto - 4 off 16. Should play a captains knock at least once in his life.

1 wicket too many in the first hour for me. Match is still anyones game
114 and an entire day left + the weather is stated to improve throughout the day not the other way around.

If Bangladesh mess up, then major L. No way they can flop with just a low total and such crap bowling attack

Mohd Ali's bowling action resembles Ben Stokes

Bangladesh should win it and it should be the end of shan the captain, Zimbabar the king,saud the garbage, Abdullah the technique Shafiq,Mir the female version of male faaast bowler and abrar the aggressive dump.
They all should be kicked out.

114 and an entire day left + the weather is stated to improve throughout the day not the other way around.

If Bangladesh mess up, then major L. No way they can flop with just a low total and such crap bowling attack
Its Bangladesh batting, they can mess anything up, even if my 5 year old nephews were bowling. in comparison at least professional cricketers are bowling

Bangladesh should win it and it should be the end of shan the captain, Zimbabar the king,saud the garbage, Abdullah the technique Shafiq,Mir the female version of male faaast bowler and abrar the aggressive dump.
They all should be kicked out.
And all of them to be replaced by even worse garbage players?

Lol this Bangladesh captain averages 28 as well hahah.
Brother of shan Masood the captain.

Its Bangladesh batting, they can mess anything up, even if my 5 year old nephews were bowling. in comparison at least professional cricketers are bowling
Bhai their not a bad team. A team can choke badly agaiant top sides because top sided add an extra pressure mentally.

It's why Nepal lost to sa from a won position in wc 2024.

It is impossible to lose to Pakistan that does carry mental weight of India or top sides in general

Openers have done their part . It's high time Shanto n Mominul make some partnership and most importantly pass some time on the middle.

You don't with-hold a debut of players like M.Huraria who is young and average more than 50 in FC unless you saw something terrible with him in the nets , The guy is a tailender against slightly quicker bowlers on a helpful bowling surface.

If Mominul wins it, I can safely say Rana and Momin caused the demise of Pakistan 🤣🤣

Back