Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BD needed a Rishabh Pant here to win this..I'm seeing fumbling on cards..let's hope atleast one player plays a Blinder of an innings to win this or pray for rain to draw the match..BD deserves this series win..

Need guys who can make big scores and centuries. Most of these guys aren’t able. Babar out of form. Masood plays aggressively to hide his technical deficiencies so is always running the clock till he’s gets out. Saim our best batsman so far always find a way to throw it away. Agha you can count on that 30-50 runs reliably from him somehow he seems to always get there but not much more.

Even Saud and Rizwan who have made big scores in recent past are prone to soft dismissals.

We badly need a guy like Babar back in form. This whole top four collectively right now including Babar like this feels worse than just Babar in his prime as a batsman. You need that dependable batsman you can count on, and for all Babar’s faults and overrated or not he was that guy for us.
Shan, Abdullah, Babar and saud need to go back to domestics. They do not know how to properly leave a ball. time to give opportunities to domestic hard working players.

Lol

*Point a gun at his head*

“Take a 5fer here or pack your bags and leave Pakistan forever”
No I mean his confidence must be shattered because of lack of chances and he is not a gifted spinner as well so there is no point in carrying a low confidence player until he regain his confidence , talent wise he is bang average and confidence he is even worse , what's the point of carrying an average spinner who has no confidence left?

Dumbest captaincy and coaching. You know your only chance is first 15 to 20 overall of kokkurbura ball in morning condition and you let 3 catches go though 3rs slip. Not even after second one they put 3rd slip. Maybe just put gully there even. Deserve to lose.

Agreed at least there will be passion to perform and retain their spot in the XI even if they are less talented then the current ones. The current players are highly demoralized at the moment.
Yeah like aamer Jamal showed fight and passion. These guys look mentally weak and they lose even before the match starts.

Good to see positive intent adopted by Bangladesh, playing at RR of 4. Pakistan batsman are worst chasers of small target, they would have started like 8/3, then 24/4, 45/5, 75/6 at this stage.

Yeah like aamer Jamal showed fight and passion. These guys look mentally weak and they lose even before the match starts.
Ideally we should play 5/6 U19 players and let them develop through on job training by playing against quality international players in different conditions, domestic duds will never improve as they have developed their game facing low quality fast bowlers and darters on low bounce surfaces and it will be impossible to change their habit which they are used to since 10+ years of professional domestic cricket they have played.

Shan the captain Masood was good in australia with his changes and tactics but he has been awful like Zimbabar in this series.

Starting with that declaration at 448-6 he has been downhill the whole series.

Ideally we should play 5/6 U19 players and let them develop through on job training by playing against quality international players in different conditions, domestic duds will never improve as they have developed their game facing low quality fast bowlers and darters on low bounce surfaces.
Right and they become stubborn over the period of time as they consider themselves as domestic greats

Shan the captain Masood was good in australia with his changes and tactics but he has been awful like Zimbabar in this series.

Starting with that declaration at 448-6 he has been downhill the whole series.
Probs because in Australia he had the incentive to try. Everyone knew pakistan would get slapped so if he could just captain well people would approve.

But losing to Bangladesh 2-0 is the end of shan. Also before I hear Bangladesh fans screaming at me, no pakistan is not winning and Bangladesh is not choking. Relax kar.

If Bd batters are not getting into suicidal mood I don't think this Pak pacers have the juice to pull this game off. Its now depends on the Pak spinner to do something here.

Shan's tactics

Don't play 3rd slip even though bowler is bowling in that area where a thick edge will happen.

If you place 3rd slip, have it be salman Ali Agha 🤣

Did anyone notice aamer sohail talking about the fitness of khurram shehzad and Ali isn't their?

This comment should not be ignored. It shows the state of fitness in the team, Granted it was obvious from yesterday as well

Dumbest captaincy and coaching. You know your only chance is first 15 to 20 overall of kokkurbura ball in morning condition and you let 3 catches go though 3rs slip. Not even after second one they put 3rd slip. Maybe just put gully there even. Deserve to lose.
Masood's captaincy has been awful

Did anyone notice aamer sohail talking about the fitness of khurram shehzad and Ali isn't their?

This comment should not be ignored. It shows the state of fitness in the team, Granted it was obvious from yesterday as well
We don't have fit 4 day bowlers with super stamina in our whole domestic cricket.

You see this is why I'm so angry at Misbah and this joke unit. @TheSultan remember what we were talking about yesterday? That sarfraz can't do anything because this joke lot won't listen?

Shan cane to sarfi for advice and sarfi told Shan that shanto will hit straight so get a long off in place, and Shan didn't listen and shanto hits a boundary straight?

Like what even is this? What's the point of consultation? Now Shan is acting confused? No leadership no nothing.

Pathetic captain both him and babar with the bat and the cap and as leaders.

Its getting too easy for BD batters now. And there's no chance of immediate rain as sun is coming out nicely. So I'm gonna enjoy( still considering some mini collapse) this run chase now 😀

I don’t know but I feel a weird kind of apnapan with Pakistan cricket fans today. I cannot make myself to post against them. The thought of Bangladesh victory here is making me genuinely sad and from the r deepest part of my heart today i wish for a Pakistani come back victory.
After the first test I wanted Pakistan to win the next one. But after Liton's rearguard, I thought BD deserved to win. Again yesterday, I wished Pakistan to create a lead of 200 and win. It is a strange feeling. The last time I wanted PK to win was when Abdul Razzaq was playing and won them a match (century and last wicket partnership). Normally one would back PK to defend 200 odd, but this team only has pakistani bodies, not pakistani heart and soul.

I feel so bad for sarfi? Dude even predicted shanto would sweep, if shan didn't take input that sweep would be a boundary.

Imagine sarfi having to keep and now act as a captain because the captain himself can't lead but is still unwilling to give reigns to sarfi?

That too being forced to defend a score of which he himself didn't even get to bat in. All while rizzu is doing drama bazi in the dressing room.

All Misbah + Ramiz + Naqvi fans need to be ashamed of themselves. How on earth can you all even support Rizwan, Misbah and Babar after this?

Is rizwam was their we'd be sending this upstairs for drs.

Sarfi is so much smarter then this entire crap lot. Unbelievable.

Its getting too easy for BD batters now. And there's no chance of immediate rain as sun is coming out nicely. So I'm gonna enjoy( still considering some mini collapse) this run chase now 😀
nothing is easy if you are a BD fan, you and I both know that...also nothing is easy if you are a Pak fan too, I have learned that in this forum lol :D

Bangladesh needlessly created pressure for themselves instead of letting the bowlers getting tired. Still they are in control. But they play some stupid wafts in between.

nothing is easy if you are a BD fan, you and I both know that...also nothing is easy if you are a Pak fan too, I have learned that in this forum lol :D
I hear you. Given what is at stake this is going to be a very uncomfortable few hours for a BD fan.

So what is Shan's plan now? Let sarfi do everything? Hahahaha.

Imagine having a backup keeper who isn't in the playing 11 try his best to salvage junk.

You can't blame Pak bowlers given their skill set. THey maintained the line and length consistently. Pakistan has no magic ball bowlers in this line up. This pitch is a slow paced pitch. Once the ball gets older you have all the time in the world.

I always liked Sarfaraz as captain, he's very clever and proactive but he hardly performs with the bat.
He performed with the bat multiple times.

It's just rizwam and Misbah lot are obsessed with averages. Team bhar mei jai as long as rizzu and misbah can do their asia cup 2022 and mohali 2011 nonsense.

Sarfi fulfilled his role at no 5 scoring a 100 againat England when team was doing 3-3 in the first 4 overs.

He batted with amir in cr 2017 getting pak over the line, In 2019 tried his best to bat with the tail agaiant Australia even got run out because he tried to get the tail off strike.

Pakiatani fans are incapable of understanding that a better batter does not mean scoring more 50's and averaging higher.

The likes of Tendulkar and Kohli would be memed and clowned foe the rest of their life by indian fans if they did that throughout their careers.

Jaysuria is considered the greatest whiteball sri Lankan batter despite being nowhere close in average to others.

Shan is a bigger loser then bobby. Even Babar didn't stoop so low to get someone who isn't even in the playing 11 to captain.

Back