CT 2009 | Semi Final 1| 2/10/09| Australia V England | Centurion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo said:
That was a stage of my life where the boundaries of phases of my being awake and asleep were quite blurred. Like being in love. Or intoxicated. Or both. That's jawaani for you.
:aamir
dosey

Momo said:
That was a stage of my life where the boundaries of phases of my being awake and asleep were quite blurred. Like being in love. Or intoxicated. Or both. That's jawaani for you.
:aamir
:asif

Any bets, Aussies will win by 9 wickets?

This England bowling is spineless.

I really want england to win! but it looks like a simple taks for the ausies from here on.

keep it up watson and ponting, my fantasy team really need your performance

It would be safe to say that after a very tight first few overs, now we are in a stage of the match where the England bowlers are experiencing what we call a dhulayi.

Hun,still fighting against all the odds..good stuff Momo :)

Last edited:
Seen Sheen said:
I think,finally the sleep has got the better of Momo.! :inti
I'm in two minds for quite a while now. One part of me says go to sleep, the match is going in only one way. The other part says there's a twist in the tail still, and it's going to be one hell of a cracker.

I'm going to toss a coin now.

Momo said:
I'm in two minds for quite a while now. One part of me says go to sleep, the match is going in only one way. The other part says there's a twist in the tail still, and it's going to be one hell of a cracker.

I'm going to toss a coin now.

Heads or tails?

England should bring in Swann in now. Collingwood bowling a good over.

Afridi_Fan said:
Heads or tails?
Tails!

Head meant wait for twenty minutes before retiring. Tails, thirty minutes.

So thirty minutes it is. :)

I am confused am I watching a cricket game or Football practise/

England lack quality in these middle overs, these dibbley dobblers wont threaten Punter & Co.

Momo said:
Tails!

Head meant wait for twenty minutes before retiring. Tails, thirty minutes.

So thirty minutes it is. :)

Always is good to have you around. :)

NorthStar said:
England lack quality in these middle overs, these dibbley dobblers wont threaten Punter & Co.

They look very comfortable to say the least. They should bowl a lot more fuller.

Ok Now Sanjay is thinking that batting will be tested on a good pitch at Wanderers.

dumb commentary by indysss during eng inings. Shastri said something about Pak umpires not being neutral.

Harsha and sanjay kept talking about indian players. Typical cry baby indy comments.

Their team is not even playing...

Man im dissapointed, England failed with the bat today, hence the crappy bowling performance as well, no confidence, pressure or attacking mood. Darn it.

Pakistan, im with you all the way now.

rhussain33 said:
Man im dissapointed, England failed with the bat today, hence the crappy bowling performance as well, no confidence, pressure or attacking mood. Darn it.

Forget it, we don't want your support now. :butt

you should really just support NZ :akhtar

dont know why they bring indy dumb commentators. need to bring people from the nations who are playing in the SF.

the short stuff should be as a surprise element, this is to much, batsman expecting it every bowl.

rhussain33 said:

Q-League..

England can't bowl, can't catch they should go airport to catch a flight back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back