CT 2009 | Semi Final 1| 2/10/09| Australia V England | Centurion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time...............the bugs are taking over the world!

Bugs have gotten the timing all wrong. You are supposed to invade the pitch after the match finishes idiots not at lunch. :)))

kingusama92 said:
Bugs have gotten the timing all wrong. You are supposed to invade the pitch after the match finishes idiots not at lunch. :)))

:))) :)))

"Some of these insects have just dropped dead on the pitch"

Pitch tampering at it's worst.

don1990 said:
The insects are not bees

These aren't but earlier there was a group of bees that had booked a plot inside a camera and had started building a commercial plaza there until they were smoked away.

We owe a special thanks for Ryan: "These bugs are called "flying ants" in Africa but are technically flying termites. They're very nutritious and are often eaten raw or fried. They are also used by fishermen as bait. I used to collect them and freeze them to be used throughout the year when fishing on local farm dams for Bream or Bass in Zimbabwe. They will disappear as fast as they appeared and only tend to make one flight before falling to the ground and loosing their wings. It's a mechanism they use to make new termite colonies!! Some useless info for you! :) "

:))) :)))

England start well. Go for the kill guys. Onions comes in.

1.2: Onions to Watson: OUT: The ball pitches on good length, and deviates "aka Muhammad Asif deliverly" to root out the middle stump of Watson. But wait, therezzz a BUG found dead on where the ball pitched and the ball deviated from BUG instead of pitch :p Watson complaining to umpires of unfair play by Onions.... But Umpires tell him that he has to go as there is no BUG RULE in cricket...

1.3: Onions to Ponting: OUT: He bowls a beamer reaching the batsmen's waist. But wait, the ball just takes a sharp 70 degree turn downwards and yorks Ponting.... On seeing this Ponting just chews his rest of the nails and walks on the pitch... The slo-mo replays confirm that the big brother of the BUG (that just died ago) came and kicked the ball "aka Ronaldo" into the base of the stumps...

Just kidding though

If that happens how would the scorecard be represented

Ponting kicked: BUG bowled: Onions :D

Last edited:
I hope Ponting is not eying another big innings in a key game!

England on top at the moment though.

If ponting stays till 15 over it will be hard to defend this score.

the pitch is really a batting pitch..the bowl coming nicely and good bounce too

Is it just me or does Onion resemble Asad Rauf to a surprising degree?

England need to pick themselves in the field. The fielder should have stopped that.

Ponting doing what he does best - score in big matches.

Get him out Pommies.

Afridi_Fan said:
Pretty evident from your avatar
:))
My avatar is a combination of the joys of inhaling, thinking, and sleeping - all at the same time.

Ponting turning it on now. The guy plays quickies really well, the best in the world. A pity England don't have a quality spinner (with apologies) to bother him.

Ponting reminds me of myself. In high school. What straight bat I had. Many a head turned when I played the bowler back drive.

:asif

Momo said:
Ponting reminds me of myself. In high school. What straight bat I had. Many a head turned when I played the bowler back drive.

:asif

:inzi

I can see these guiding Aus home - but Aus dont have the killer instinct in this CT

If we make it to the final, Punter's gonna give us a really, really hard time.

Seen Sheen said:
Here comes ur Bond Momo!
Dismissed from his presence by Ponting with contempt, immediately. Very un-Bond like, I must say. :misbah

snow_leopard_pk said:
and then you woke up
That was a stage of my life where the boundaries of phases of my being awake and asleep were quite blurred. Like being in love. Or intoxicated. Or both. That's jawaani for you.
:aamir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back