Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 1 [Update Thread]

bannana you are also on the watch list so watch what you type, criticism is fine but if you start any insults then as Daoud said you will only be able to read what is being said here.

banana_246 said:
What have I done besides enjoy these 10 wickets? Something you guys always seem to do when India is batting.
You said..India never got out below 100.

Twice I know in India.
In the first innings aginst NZ..83 all out. and then against Eng 100 all out.

well im always optimistic when we start our bowling...then i see an over of sami and well its depression again..well bowled harmi..

Way too defensive bowling. I know runs are low, but you still won't get anywhere. They'll score runs this way too, just slower.

invincible said:
Bad day for pak ... i was hoping to see a good innings from classy player YK ... one wrong shot and that was it ... he had to go ... funny way cricket works ... on any other day - YK would have gone on to make a century ... he looked so much at ease ...

some points to be noted by pak ...

1) situation was very similar to karachi '06 ... but the way kamran akmal played in that match saved them ... this goes to show how bad the decision of sending him up the order was ...

2) there was a lot of complacency shown by the batsman especially by yousuf and faisal iqbal against spin which cost them their wickets ...

3) inzi once again proving that on conditions suitable for bowlers, he looks doubtful to play a big innings ...

4) more concerns regarding the opening batsmen and the lower middle order ...

a bad display of batting by pak ... apart from younis - no one really looked to perform well on the pitch which was pretty clearly a bowling one but no where near a batting-grave yard ...

all in all - they can hope for some similar performance by english which i highly doubt - the batting skills of trescothick, strauss and pieterson is hard to beat with mediocre bowlers ...

What happened to sachin in batting conditions at karachi test match early this year when mohammed asif made him look like a joke ??? Talking out inzamam failing today is no big deal. The bounce foxed him today but inzamam is more than capable to bat at these conditions, Inzamam is a btter batsman than sachin so don't try to pick on inzamam.

Mediocre bowlers ?? pakistan's third string bowling attack of sami, gul,razzak, kaneria, afridi is more than capable to fold up england's batsmen.

Pakistan Zindabad !

It would be so treating to see a Pakistani finally steaming in and bowling FAST!!

The best we can do over here is only concede a lead of around 100 to 150 runs and then pile up runs in the second innings, cant see any other way out of this hole.

Why does not Sami make the batsman play. come on man. You are a pace bowler. not line and length bowler.

Gul bowling great line and length, he looks like taking wickets. Brothers i am surprised how all these pakistan bashers/ trolls have come out to have a go at pakistan today when our batsmen have failed.

There we go again, farhat drops a catch !

well, i am going to be offline now. When I come back, hope eng is few wickets down, banana is busy with water melon and this caribean thing is passed out by consuming free 12 pack...........

Farhat ka kya ilage kerhain ????????? Farhat kab sudherein ga !???? Why the hell inzamam not stand at second slip position.

Imran Farhat does it again!!!!!!!!!!! Dropped...this is BULLSHIIIIIITE

Sami got a wicket in my book I dont care!!!!!!!

banana_246 said:
Pakistans weakness in technique clearly showed today. They dont seem to know how to play genuine pace.

Good analysis. Go and help the Indian team. they need you badly.
They are learning Judo karate to win in cricket. seriously :)))

Pepsi™ said:
Imran Farhat does it again!!!!!!!!!!! Dropped...this is BULLSHIIIIIITE

Sami got a wicket in my book I dont care!!!!!!!
To be honest it was a pretty crappy delivery.

the Great Khan said:
thats it..farhat cant come near a pakistani shirt ever again!!

Sami produces a good delivery once in a blue moon and Farhat drops it. Wouldnt surprise me if he is dropped in the next test

the Great Khan said:
thats it..farhat cant come near a pakistani shirt ever again!!

I've been saying that all the time and being slated by other ppl.

By the way i bet he will be playing next match! :))) :))) :)))

Pakistani tigers said:
banana - get lost before i show my technique with your ...

I dont know why ur getting so angry. All I said was Pakistans weakness in technique showed today, and they struggle against pace bowling (Just like NZ). It's quite true.

Bad decision to drop butt and keep farhat. Farhat needs to be seriously dropped, he can't bat he can't catch.

Nauman said:
To be honest it was a pretty crappy delivery.

yes, crappy dilevery and tough catch. Strauss Slashed it hard and it was travelling fast.

Billy said:
Difficult.

Given the speed involved.
When he dropped 3 catches in the previous test, it only makes things worse. Drop him out of the team, out of a plane, off a cliff, something...

Back