Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 1 [Update Thread]

Bilsher007 said:
No not a excuse, a chance missed. We don't make excuses like english and indians. Cause english and indians are bad losers.

Ahahahahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaa.

Ahem.

Yes anyway, I think Pakistan need to get Kaneria in there nice and early just to see what kind of bounce he gets. The pitch doesn't seem to be turning too much but if gets uneven bounce he's in the money. So to speak.

Billy said:
Ahahahahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaa.

Ahem.

Yes anyway, I think Pakistan need to get Kaneria in there nice and early just to see what kind of bounce he gets. The pitch doesn't seem to be turning too much but if gets uneven bounce he's in the money. So to speak.
Him, Razzaq and Afridi are more likely to bowl it straight than Sami

Poor shot from Trescothick.

He seems to be fishing a lot of late, disappointing considering his form of the past two years.

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo samiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !
Tresco gone !

Billy said:
Poor shot from Trescothick.

He seems to be fishing a lot of late, disappointing considering his form of the past two years.
Stop making excuses :p

Cook doesnt like pace from what I have seen of him, and also full-length deliveries. Sami needs to bend his back and pitch it up to the guy

What the hell?! Gul was bowling well, why replace him with Razzaq :12:

Sometimes Inzi is very frustrating

i think this wicket will suit razzi's bowling..provided he doesnt try anything different..let the wicket to the talking...

COme on Samina, all will be forgiven. Keep bowling straight, you dont even need to worry about swing and seam

This pitch does seem to have a bit too much variation in bounce for a first day pitch... but then it is nice to see batsmen sweating for once. The Lord's track was clearly too flat.

sami is over pitching it...he should bowl just short of a length, like the one he bowled to tresco...

Back