Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 1 [Update Thread]

Danish is bowling some at 50mph...so we can have the Beast in as well and see if he can produce some needed magic.

calm down mario...ur posting way too mch...I've got 100

Nomi or Saj should add the thing for leading posters, averages, and todays posts..

Pepsi™ said:
calm down mario...ur posting way too mch...I've got 100

Nomi or Saj should add the thing for leading posters, averages, and todays posts..
:p

I can post as much as I want!

Would like to see Afridi into the attack

At the moment England doing well, just trail by 61 runs now with 9 wickets in hand

England 58/1

Strauss 34*
Cook 9*

AAAAAARGH!

Kaneria gets a lot of turn...

You listen to the comments.."fielded by the athletic sami..."

Lloyd is making a good point about Pakistan making an issue out of their injuries. We have to work with the players we have at the moment, and not think about Shoaib, Asif or Rana

I live on PP when my link doesn't work. I'd fall asleep or maybe even die if I didn't have PP to post on!

Pepsi™ said:
I live on PP when my link doesn't work. I'd fall asleep or maybe even die if I didn't have PP to post on!
You sound like you've had 'another-life' on PP in the past....

Driven through the covers for 4...lost all hope now. Only a rash shot will end this now..

Someneeds to come up with something special! England will run away with this. I heard people complaining in the first test very early that we were going to lose, but why not here. Or is it just me?

ShowStopper said:
Well what do u do in situatons like this?

WELL FIRST YOU WONDER HOW CAN A CAPTAIN UPON WINNING THE TOSS ON A BOUNCY TRACK AND WEAK BATTING LINE UP...BAT FIRST? :)))

:D :D

Pepsi™ said:
Someneeds to come up with something special! England will run away with this. I heard people complaining in the first test very early that we were going to lose, but why not here. Or is it just me?

everyone knows we are cornered tigers and will claw back into it. thats why :D

caribbean fan said:
WELL FIRST YOU WONDER HOW CAN A CAPTAIN UPON WINNING THE TOSS ON A BOUNCY TRACK AND WEAK BATTING LINE UP...BAT FIRST? :)))

:D :D

1) for god sakes remove those damn caps
2) inzamam did not want to bat last on a pitch that could crumble and help spinners
3) our batting line up is not weak by any means so inzi took a gamble and unfortunately it did not pay off

Back