Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 1 [Update Thread]

Should have played shoaib in this game when w know it will bounce and be quick! He would have atleast done something by now!

this is just silly now!

Pakistani tigers said:
Should have played shoaib in this game when w know it will bounce and be quick! He would have atleast done something by now!

this is just silly now!

and risk injuring him permanently? i think not

Livid , yes I am.. the pitch doesnt seem to be affecting the English batters as it did ours..

theyre going for it cos they know we are demoralised..sad to hear really..cmon Pakistan!!

Inzi is a very boring captain and not ready to take risks. He likes to think on things, and in the meanwhile a whole session can go by.

The_Cricket_Devil said:
1) for god sakes remove those damn caps
2) inzamam did not want to bat last on a pitch that could crumble and help spinners
3) our batting line up is not weak by any means so inzi took a gamble and unfortunately it did not pay off

Ignore CF, i can see that he is mentally challenged or in other words a mong.

Poor performance from Pakistan today BUT we are not out of this game. This Pakistan team is known to fightback out of nowhere so do NOT give up yet.

Two good deliveries from Dani. Well bowled

Its good cause we usually fightback in these hapless situations. 1:30 before stumps.

this has been one of the poorest day in Pak cricket in recent times but still over 1500 posts?

what a bad showing...ppl like afridi, YK, Sami need to get their heads sorted...this is Pakistan they are playing for and not a club team!

give SAMI A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got the only wicket NOW WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea that must hurt...w/e hes not important anyway...but i feel for him

it really takes a lot of courage to field there

why butt the unfit nutt?

shudve been niazi...hes young and fast

eng will rpolly be get anywhere from 400-500, and thts exactly what they want. pak will be in loads of trouble

MecnunK said:
England will bat for 2 days and make 500 then ask us to bat :(

and then what will we do? is there any chance of rain? we need atleast 2 days of rain and some good batting.

things look very bleak for pakistan...they need at least one wicket now before stumps or its trouble trouble troube

ShowStopper said:
I still beleive in our teams ability but MAn it does really sucks to be in such a position.

Pak ability won't do anything if England will lead by over 300 runs.

Iqbal looks like a really annoying person from his appearance.

Afridi looks like an arrogant fool. These two did nothing for us today.

maybe pak can make 600 then bowl england out under 150...woot

think of the possibilities...theres a lot of time left in the tes tpeople

just play shoaib woolmer,

like holding said when ur a pacer u dont need match fitness that much

gambino said:
just play shoaib woolmer,

like holding said when ur a pacer u dont need match fitness that much

so Shoaib was fit for today match?

wth? Pacers need the most match fitness...loads of running and arm action

wy do you think spinners are hardly ever injured

yes shan he said he was

i heard him in an interview he said hes ready to go out there tomorrow and kick some KP butt

Pepsi™ said:
yes shan he said he was

i heard him in an interview he said hes ready to go out there tomorrow and kick some KP butt

oh Motta woolmer :12: :12: after all he is one of them

we need another 8 wickets within 20 runs so we can take lead of 5 runs

(joking)

Man am I good luck or what! As soon as I start watching again...Strauss gets out

WOOOT OUT!!! now ic an breathe!!!

ALLAH o Akbar strauss GONE ... OUT ! ..RAzzi strikes ...strauss wanted a change in sight screen and next bell sent packing to the pavillion, ON YOUR BIKE straussy !. Next targets cook, peitersen, colligwood, bell and jones. INSHALLAH dani will get next wicket soon INSHALLAH. :125: :108: :108:

is this about the same score that Pakistan collapsed?
Who knows maybe someting happens in the 90s
Nervous 90s

KP in...man Shoaib must be wishing he was out there. This pitch was perfect. With Shoaib we prolly wud have bowled first and gotten England outfor under 100

Pakistan needs in next one hour atleast 2 to 3 wickets to put england on the backfoot INSHALLAH

Abdul Razzaq to Strauss, OUT, and what do you know? The very next delivery, Strauss is gone. And would you believe it, it was a nice tight line across his bows that grazed the edge of his bat! I might have mentioned he was bowling too wide beforehand, but I won't bang on about it

Back