A Flintoff, KP Pietersen, AF Giles, +GO Jones, D Gough,
CT Tremlett, SP Jones, MP Vaughan, Kabir Ali, J Lewis,
SJ Harmison.

Bangladesh team: (from)
Javed Omar, Shahriar Nafees, Tushar Imran, Mohammad Ashraful,
*Habibul Bashar, Aftab Ahmed, +Khaled Mashud,
Manjural Islam Rana, Mohammad Rafique, Mashrafe Mortaza,
Nazmul Hossain, Anwar Hossain Monir, Shahadat Hossain,
Khaled Mahmud, Rajin Saleh, Tapash Baisya, Nafees Iqbal.

can bangladesh bounce back from crushing defeat yesterday.. or will england continue to cruch bangla like they have all summer...?

Last edited by a moderator:
bit late on this post AJ. My prediction is a comfortable England victory with Ashraful and Belim giving some stubborn resistance.

bangladesh won the toss and will bat 1st

bangladesh pick up 3 runs off the 1st over..

simon jones back in side afta injury to bowl now.

bangladesh 49/1 (9.4)

i hope they dont collapse today...!

bangladesh 77/1

tushar and omar both doing well here...!

Thankfully England's fielding has been disappointing today but let's hope they can do better against the Aussies

I am actually quite worried by what i'm seeing from Bangladesh. They're looking solid :42:

javed omar batting like a snail here.. he has 2 bat thru if hes gona bat like this...!

bangla 90/1

I fear a batting collapse around the corner ! will be surprised if they get pass 200 !

imran tushar gone, asharful gone 1st ball... collapse begining!

MenInGreen said:
I fear a batting collapse around the corner ! will be surprised if they get pass 200 !

:6: :6: :6:

uve put nazar on bangladesh!

92/3 now...

omg, huge shout for lbw... looked plumb!

aleem dar says not out...!

shud have been a hat-trick!

Javed Omar Belim again batting selfishly. He's always looking for his half-century.:12:

i bet javed omar sees sachin tendulkar as his idol.

Expect Omar to get out within the next couple of overs. Once you've batted for 114 balls, then you must bat through the innings. Sadly Omar deosn't realise that.:12:

A.A chowdry gone for 15 bowled by giles

bangladesh 138/5 now...

Omar goes, Yorked by freddy flintoff. Omar looks dissapointed, was eyeing his century. Well he used 150 balls for his 80 runs. :12:

gough should retire out of embarresment. Conceding 59 runs off 9 overs in a Bangladeshi total of 207 is shameful!

Last edited:
gough should retire out of embarresment. Conceding 59 runs off 9 overs in a Bangladeshi total of 207 is shameful!

No way, Gough is still a classy bowler. He had an off-day today. But he has the ability to raise his game against stronger teams like Australia.

Fawad said:

No way, Gough is still a classy bowler. He had an off-day today. But he has the ability to raise his game against stronger teams like Australia.

LOL, I was just having a laugh. I've always seen Gough as a fat crap bowler, ever since he broke down in that Test against SA. He was good no doubt, but I feel he's past his best.

eng 151/3

flintoff/solanki fail with the bat

There are twats, morons, idiots, imbecilles, then there is sidhu then there is aamir sohail and then their is their king nasser hussain, he's spoiling my cricket viewing experience, i hope botham beats him up

nobody spoils cricket viewing experience more than Mark Nicholous.

Dream Scoreline
England 206/all out

Bangladesh win by one run
second upset in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back