New Zealand vs Bangladesh | 1st Test | Wellington | 12/01/08 to 16/01/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Misbah

Tape Ball Star
Runs
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Junaid Siddique, Habibul Bashar, Mohammad Ashraful*, Shahriar Nafees, Aftab Ahmed, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mashrafe Mortaza, Shahadat Hossain, Sajidul Islam,

New Zealand: MD Bell, CD Cumming, PG Fulton, SP Fleming, MS Sinclair, JDP Oram, wicketkeeperBB McCullum, captainDL Vettori, KD Mills, CS Martin, IE O'Brien

Umpires NJ Llong (England) and PD Parker (Australia)
Match referee BC Broad (England)
Reserve umpire EJ Gray

New Zealand won the toss and elected to field first

Typical Bangladeshi Collapse , They Are At The Batting Crease On 141 / 9

I really hope when Bangladesh will be a real force in world cricket ???

Umair99 said:
I really hope when Bangladesh will be a real force in world cricket ???

its disappointing that they have such a poor record , if they dont start to string some wins , they may lose test status

well there u go bangladesh is bundled out for 143 with martin taking 5 wickets for 65 in 16 ovrs , bangladesh are going to get trounced yet again unfortunately

Typical Bangladesh -

New Zealand trail by 9 runs with 7 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

bundled them out for 143 and now on 134-3 , this game will not last long , bangladesh shud not be given test status eny longer , i think they are a great odi team , but in tests they are not even challenging barring ashraful aftab and tamim

If only bangladesh cud improve their batting ....they have NZ at 260/6 but they probably gonna get bowled out under 200 again in 2nd innings

lolz the previous over

4 4 4 4 1wd 4 .

74.6 Sajidul Islam to Vettori, no run, aims for the yorker length, good comeback., dug out to mid-off

21 off this over already

74.5 Sajidul Islam to Vettori, FOUR, half tracker outside off, Vettori stays back and biffs it with intent past the vacant midwicket region again, this is getting predictable

74.5 Sajidul Islam to Vettori, 1 wide, sprays this one wide outside the off stump, Islam is losing his line here

74.4 Sajidul Islam to Vettori, FOUR, that's four in a row....very similar to the previous delivery, pitches outside off and moves away, Vettori drops his bat down with sift hands and glides it past the slips and down to third man. This was a more controlled outside edge

74.3 Sajidul Islam to Vettori, FOUR, streaky.... Islam does better by pitching it just outside off getting it to swerve away, Vettori pokes at it outside off and edges past second slip and gully down to third man

74.2 Sajidul Islam to Vettori, FOUR, action replay, Islam is not bowling to his field at all, another half tracker outside off, Vettori stays back and pulls past the vacant midwicket region

74.1 Sajidul Islam to Vettori, FOUR, starts off with a half tracker outside off, Vettori gives it the punishment it deserves by staying back and pulling hard along the ground past the vacant midwicket region

Ashraful makes a change - brings in Sajidul Islam to replace Shahadat who deserves a break for a few overs. He has bowled with a lot of commitment today

this is really pathetic stuff from Bangladesh. Both matches ending inside 2.5 days. They deserve their test status to be stripped cause they seem to have odis as their priority.

An absolute thrashing for BD. I think its only a matter of time before their test status is taken away from them and rightly so too.

I agree this is totally pathetic by bangladesh , they shud be stripped of test status , they damn suck all of them , they came with such hope , but got annihalated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back