England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 1 : Session 2 | Lords | 26/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Geo Super's messed up. How is the pitch? Something for the bowlers in there?

Mohammad Asif to Cook, no run, very close again! Was this caught behind? Was it lbw? In the end it was neither and Butt did well not to ask for the review. It snaked back into Cook and burst through the gate to clip the thigh pad on the way through to Kamran

Let the lacquer come off the ball. It'll probably start swinging after 5 or so overs, like it did at Headingly.

bawarchi looks alittle too confident today...perhaps that lucky TON gave him a little boost?

My boy Amir way too excited. Giving wides and no-balls as gifts.

Had too much candy probably. Sugar acting up.

kami is so god dam annoying with his "CHAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIRR"

We are going to lose this match now. Umar Akmal is learning well from his brother

god horrible start.......... dont see winning this match with this fielding

Umar usually takes good catches. Seems like we are all back to square 1 with our fielding.

Umar Akmal dropped a sitter there.
With England batting first under these conditions we have to make them play and take our chances. What crap was that from Akmal - absolute sitter.

Lets see how much it costs the team

Is it too much to ask for two good fielding peformances in a row?

Plenty of chances will come, need to take them.

Farhat and Akmal should be taken out of the slip cordon. I don't know why they're trying to force these poor catchers into slip fielders.

Mohammad Amir to Cook, no run, oh no! Pakistan oh Pakistan. Dropped!, easy chance too. Perfect delivery from Asif, full, jagging away, squaring Cook up to take regulation edge that flies straight to Umar Akmal at third slip, who spills the chance. Amir is furious, and rightly so.

wonder how much that will cost..... he is at 3rd slip... cudnt have been traveling that fast... in and then straight out?

Can't afford to leak runs by dropping catches on this pitch. Even if Cook makes 30 that will be a lot to make up.

I see the shot fielding didnt take long to return!

Akmal SNR shouldnt keep and Akmal Jnr should never be allowed in the slip!

Hope that drop isnt fkin costly!

Ian Chappel got it spot on, Pakistan might have the best bowling lineup in the world but if you cant catch it does not matter.

The ball is moving around alot and Pakistan need to make inroads here!

Amir sorts his line and length great over should have been a wicket

Can't blame aamer for losing his line. The bowlers bowl their ass off to produce a catch and these begairat fielders spill it.

I think we should have a rule.

If you drop your catch, you are docked 25% of your match fees

Yes We have dropped a catch.... stupid... now take 11 wickets...

Cook wil make hundred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back