England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 1 : Session 2 | Lords | 26/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umar Akmal is a pretty **** fielder. He has dropped catches several times in gully and slips. I don't know why he is kept in slips and gully still.

Umar has already dropped so many catches in his short career so far in slip cordon.......Dunno why they let him stand there......

This pitch as expected is a batting paradise, you may get few early break throughs but it was a good toss to loose now Pakistan will be under pressure to dismiss England cheaply and with the already a dropped catch this is not looking right.

now, Pakistan has to make most of the condition and new ball

Last edited:
saareh match ka satyanaas kar diya Umar neh....Acha bhala catch chor diya...Saareh match ki vaat laga di. Aur ooper seh ab sab pressure meh hain...

absolutely hate Umar Akmal

one of lifes paradoxes, he drops everything but is never dropped himself even though his batting, fielding and attitude all stink

Stupid PCB anouncing awards even before series is finished. Horrible fielding side.

i wonder how much this dropped catch is gonna cost us......

Effing shame

Last year a Ponting drop cost us 200

Pietersen and Trott earlier in the series cost us the match.

Serioulsy there has to be a point where the bowlers say enought is enough

i wouldnt' be surprised if Kamran drops one today seeing his brother is trying hard to beat him in that category.:14:

Ive decided to buy Umar Akmal Glasses, I THINK HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE OPTICIANS.. ARGHH

If Pakistan were batting here we would probably be 2 wickets down already in sich conditions!

Salam everybody. So The Brothers started on the wrong foot. Eng 20/0

jarrod kimber commentating on test match sofa is saying he watched umar akmal practice slip catching (i think at headingly) and he caught almost nothing that came to him.

Lets see how things are at end of Play! If you win toss and bowl 1st its only justified if you bowl oppostion out or have them 8/9 down by close of Play!

Waiting for K. Akmal to drop, im sure he will drop sitters.

England openers getting runs and riding their luck here!

Why does everyone automatically assume that if a player is dropped he will score a century?

Only 1 good slip fielder out of 3. God help us, and Asif isnt doing much.

Anything over 200 here for England would be a great total!

22/0 At moment!

Pakistan should had batted. wrong decision by our coward captain.

shut the hell up Ramiz...you're way too predictible in commentary.

"you gotta expect this and that" duh.... obviously
"you gotta be ready" ummm yeah we know ramiz...
"your mind has to be at the right place...."??????? wth...stop talking damn u.

Our bowlers should concentrate on doing what Wasim and Waqar used to do. Get them bowled or LBW. There is no other way.

Phir wohee harkatain - dropped catches etc

Pakistan should had batted. wrong decision by our coward captain.

Oh please! Had he done that, there would have been a thread here calling him all kinds of names and demanding his captaincy be revoked and he be dropped.

The bowlers are getting assistance from the pitch here and we aren't already 22/1 because we dropped a dolly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back