England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 1 : Session 2 | Lords | 26/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Original Umpires decision Stand?

Never really fully understood this stupid UDRS!

:p trying to be a good girl but

anyways its not a nice wrd to use and u wont like it if some1 called ur dad an owl so feel the same for others :)

Yeah but in that case i'd break the other person's face. And also if Rameez was my dad...i'd definitely call him Ullu ka patha. :)))

One wicket here will open the floodgates. This reminds me a bit of Australia 88 all out at Headingley. They survived numerous close chances in the first 8 overs but then the wickets tumbled.

Let's hope something similar transpires.

Cook survives and is ridding his luck again ffs!

25/0

England | 0/25 | 9 Overs

Nearly a wicket but the nothing in the end.

Oh please! Had he done that, there would have been a thread here calling him all kinds of names and demanding his captaincy be revoked and he be dropped.

The bowlers are getting assistance from the pitch here and we aren't already 22/1 because we dropped a dolly.

One wicket here will open the floodgates. This reminds me a bit of Australia 88 all out at Headingley. They survived numerous close chances in the first 8 overs but then the wickets tumbled.

Let's hope something similar transpires.

u forgot that against australia, we actually took our catches!

Don't you worry guys, a wicket is right around the corner.

Yeah but in that case i'd break the other person's face. And also if Rameez was my dad...i'd definitely call him Ullu ka patha. :)))

then u will be insulting ur dada 4 nthng :p

but at the end of the dau you are hamza munir and not hamza raja
so lets leave rameez outta this discussion

Early wickets needed here but great swing bowling from Amir and Asif.So unlucky.

man tese commentators have to much times on their hands weve seen this cook thing like 5 times already

I bet any money these two are going to put on 100 runs now damn :umarakmal

then u will be insulting ur dada 4 nthng :p

but at the end of the dau you are hamza munir and not hamza raja
so lets leave rameez outta this discussion

I don't think this concerns you because i'm quite sure you aren't related to Rameez himself. So please don't tell me what to say about someone that isn't capable of commenting. Again, it doesn't concern you on what i should say or not say. It's called, freedom of speech and i can choose to say whatever i wish unless a Mod on this forum tells me not to say it. So, mind your business. :13:

Guys you need to simmer down. It's just a matter of one wicket. Remember last test, once they a got a wicket, they never looked back. It will come inshallah.

For people watching in Pakistan: is it me or has Geo Super gone off the air?

I'm not getting it either. I'm watching instead on cricone. Didn't even know there was such a channel and that I had it, until I was forced to start surfing today for the match.

Last edited:
Why dont they put Moyo in slips, I dont remember the last time he dropped a catch.

I'm not getting it either. I'm watching instead on cricone. Didn't even know there was such a channel and that i had it, until I was forced to start surfing today for the match.

I thought PTV show all Pakistan games?

get off for bad light! no consistency - taking us off in Oval but not here

Wahab can't control his line. He bowls one good delivery and one trash delivery releasing the pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back