England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 3 : Session 1 | Lords | 28/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's he bowling Ajmal early in the morning?? BRING ASIF ON!

4 leg byes, Ajmal appealed. Umpire said no, Salman Butt did not call for review.

hmmm dropped catch by akmal, on that line edge b4 the 4 leg byes delivery

I don't think it was LBW because although it was hitting the stumps, the batsman was struck outside the line.

naa, the appeal ball was hitting him outside the line of teh stumps

yep it is a little too wide outside off here

but zero margin of error here if he gets it too straight

I did not see the hotspot on the TV but even if that was a catch opportunity, Akmal could not of caught that due to the severe deflection. That was not a drop, relax!

even if kami caught it no one heard the edge, so they wudnt have reveiwed it.

Holding being critical about the wide tactics of Amir saying it is a waste of energy. Batsman can just leave the ball.

361/7

butt needs to sumthing special... bring asif, wahab or even give yasir few overs if amir and ajmal doesnt take a wicket

Broad with an ugly swipe which he miss hit for a single.

ajmal looking very ineffective to trott - slighty too short bowling

Broad trying to get on top of Ajmal by sweeping or playing legside.

England are just a wicket way of a potential collapse. No recognised batsman after these two!

f this after next over im going to sleep this is pure buqwaas why does this sh*t always happen to pak. shut up ramiz your so annoying we know it was a good recovery

This is so boring. Even if it was Pakistan batting I would want one of them out by now just so we get some change. If test cricket dies, blame Trott and that girl he is batting with.

I did not see the hotspot on the TV but even if that was a catch opportunity, Akmal could not of caught that due to the severe deflection. That was not a drop, relax!

Cricinfo - Saeed Ajmal to Broad, no run, 58.8 mph, dropped a beauty...he played forward again and it grazes the outside edge but Kamran Akmal can't hold on. There was very little reaction from the players

These irritating and frustrating innings by Miss. Broad and Mr. Trott should be the lessson for our batters.

Pakistan trying all sorts of angles and field placings. At least it is a sign that they are thinking!

Cricinfo - Saeed Ajmal to Broad, no run, 58.8 mph, dropped a beauty...he played forward again and it grazes the outside edge but Kamran Akmal can't hold on. There was very little reaction from the players

Cricinfo chatting bollox. It was not a genuine chance. More LBW shout then anything else.

amir round teh wkt to broad is a good idea - need some more slips tho

One thing that I can say about Trott is that he has assured himself a seat on the plane to Australia along with Broad.

Cricinfo chatting bollox. It was not a genuine chance. More LBW shout then anything else.

You're talking about the 4th ball of the over whereas the one i posted above was the 3rd of the over.

Ajmal bowling, half hearted appeal to Broad, but sliding down.

I think you two are talking about two different deliveries.

I'm watching the stream. The drop was straight into Akmal's glove and it popped out. The ball had barely grazed the edge, the hotspot confirmed it. No reaction from players because either they didn't hear the nick or are just used Akmal's keeping.

Perfect tactics for Trott. Frustrate him and make him drive. I would be tempted to put in one more slip. Trott goes hard at the ball while playing through the offside. An uppish drive can defintely go to the fielder in the cover region or in the slip region

Holding can take his opinions and shove it in the place where the sun don't shine!

I'll take your word for it guys. Maybe I missed that one whilst typing on here!

You are talking of a diff ball. It was not the one with the LBW appeal. there was no huge deflection

Atherton disagrees with Holding and feels that Pakistan should bowl wide.

370/7 Pakistani bowlers are not even looking to take a wicket

Trott and Amir having some banter. Both exchanged a grin of somekind.

Atherton disagrees with Holding and feels that Pakistan should bowl wide.
why should pakistan bowl wide if you're trying to force the wicket? I don't understand.

why should pakistan bowl wide if you're trying to force the wicket? I don't understand.

There is no movement so they want to tempt the batsman in playing a drive which they edge or play too high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back