England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 3 : Session 1 | Lords | 28/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess we can HOPE pak will win the odi and 20twenty. Only thing to cheer me up at this point.

Ironically the Highest partnership for 8th wicket is by Wasim Akram & Saqlain Mushtaq 313 against Zimbo. They will break that record here I think

I dont care how flat the pitch is. If u have a team at 100-7 they should never be 400-7. This is an embarrasment.

You can see heads dropping in the field which doesnt bode well for when we come out to bat!

Why? Because we've been outplayed? Just sit back and enjoy good cricket. Expect England to really push the Oz for a fight. Just because our are guys empty-headed doesn't mean that we should deny others their earned success. This is Test Cricket, we failed our Test.

Post of the week bro , very well said! Shabash shabash boy! Lol

Ironically the Highest partnership for 8th wicket is by Wasim Akram & Saqlain Mushtaq 313 against Zimbo. They will break that record here I think

this is far more significant after the position they were in against an infinitely better opposition

Our bowling line up definitly has a missing link. We are missing a bowler in the mould of Shoaib Akhter

I got some good news.

Anderson has had his pads on for a long time and this has made his legs very tired so when he bowls he will get hit out of the ground by Farhat and Yasir.

MARK MY WORDS

jesus christ 102-7 to 400-7. what a flipping utter embaressment for our team

broad doesn't have a first class century even.......n he is reaching close to double-hundred.....well-played young man.....we should all appreciate his wonderful innings.....crashing the so-called best bowling line-up in the world.:quote:

How poor are Pakistanis mentally? Do you guys suffer from some disorder? This is just disgraceful. No thought, no initiative, just dumb mammals.

I joined this forum because I am a saddo who loves cricket too much.

If I despised us or Pakistan cricket then I certainly would not waste my time on a forum like this.

You little trollop, carry on barking.

even i felt that Amir was rested at the wrong time and for a bit too long. perhaps salman didnt think eng would make it this far so he didnt pay much attention to it.

I got some good news.

Anderson has had his pads on for a long time and this has made his legs very tired so when he bowls he will get hit out of the ground by Farhat and Yasir.

MARK MY WORDS

lmao that made me laugh at least. great post hope its true.

Lively pace by Wahab. He seems to be bowling fuller then before.

Sorry Wasim and Saqlain but ur record has been smashed once and for all thanx to the pak bowlers

New world record for the 8th wicket, now at 317.

Wasim and Saqlain's record gone.

Four by Broad 317 runs Partnership new world record for 8th wicket

Wahab Riaz is getting seroius hammer. He is just bowling garbage time and again

Four more runs that Amir should have cut off but was not running fast enough. Tired, stiff or lay?

broad is well and truly on his way for 200 against the best bowling attack.

they have not just broken records against us, they've broken Pakistan cricket!

There is no way Pakistan can win this match. Series 3-1 in England favour. Coward captaincy

Looks like Broad is eyeing up the field! Brace yourselves.

I joined this forum because I am a saddo who loves cricket too much.

If I despised us or Pakistan cricket then I certainly would not waste my time on a forum like this.

You little trollop, carry on barking.

If I wasn't typing off my htc, I'd have explained your inadequacies. Thank my Htc, young man.

i dont even know what to type, totally embarrased, i wonder what the fielders must be thinking, total disgrace, no words to describe it

neither does gul, so no loss there :Sami
I know but Wahab is seriously very bad. I havent seen a worse bowling performance. He seriusly does not have a brain. He is consistently bowling wide and short. How thick can one be. He is supposed to be an international bowler. U dont expect this from a 12 year old. Atleast he should get the basics right ffs

HAHA this reminds of the Akmal & Razzak partnership in Mohali lol.......What goes round comes around I guess :D

lol yes, wahab bowls ugly, even a noob like me figured that out on his first day.

on a side note, why did i EVER get involved in cricket? it has been 4 months of heartache, girls should stay away.

cant see a wicket coming soon unless its a batsmen error like the comms said. the bowlers are bowling with the most minimal purpose i have ever seen.

Cant wait for this test to be over. Most likely be 3-1 england. Hopefully the ODI's will bring better results with Afridi and Akhter back

I reckon England will declare after both players get thier Double Hundreds

what a shame to pakistan, and i imagine how Amer will be feeling!!

i see them playing until just before tea...enough time for 3-5 overs before tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back