England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 3 : Session 1 | Lords | 28/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashif_nazir

Debutant
Runs
1 hours to go.
England in a Strong position and i Hope for rain today.

Any weather Update.

Last edited:
Really so sad that we got them 102/7 at one stage and ended the day at 347/7

Dont loose heart my friends. This is test cricket any thing can happen, there are still 3 full days the match can be turned over its head. Just relax and hope for the best. One or 2 good sessions can turn the match in our favor, like 2 sessions turned it into England's favor.

from a neutrals POV it was a cracker of a game yesterday.lets hope pak can fight back for the sake of test cricket lets hope :umarakmal and :moyo can do something great

Last edited:
Thinking logically, Pakistan are out of this match. Couple of english batsmen showed great application yesterday which I can't see a pakistani doing. We might get a fifty here or there but other than yusuf no one will have enough patience to get a 400 total which is now required.

True, We need a good session first up and then got to get somewhere near their total and hope for a English collapse in the second innings. I know i am being very hopeful but this is test cricket and all it needs is a couple of good sessions, so come on lads finish them off quick, Get an 8fer Aamir. IA we will have a very good day, cant wait

you never know, its a VERY good batting wicket and Yousaf guiding some of the others, you just never know..... hosla rakho!

pakistan has to get off to a good start when they bat. 50 for 3 just won't do.

Thinking logically, Pakistan are out of this match. Couple of english batsmen showed great application yesterday which I can't see a pakistani doing. We might get a fifty here or there but other than yusuf no one will have enough patience to get a 400 total which is now required.

with pakistan you never know

first of all we need to get broad and trott out. then worry bout everything else

19 mins left, hopefully Pakistan starts batting before sehri :)

We need to wrap up the England inning's in the first hour of play

If Pakistan can get England out for around 400 and then bat well really well, we are still in with a chance of leveling the series.

Really weather is bright and sunny today i expect trott and broad to extend their partnership

Pakistan need to wrap up england inns within 1st 30/40 Mins of 1st session today! Otherwise they are in trouble.

First thigs first, we need to bowl England out inside half an hour or so.

This is a test for our team. Our team should face this and come out strong. Somebody needs to raise their hand and score a double ton to bring us back in the game. But we all know this will not end well as we've batsman like farhat who wont score a 100 even if dropped 5 times. So we'll end up losing this game.

PAkistan's batting has been poor for quite some time now, but I don't see them failing on this pitch. Swann will be the only threat.

Starting wid Ajmal .. really a negative move should have gone wid Aasif and Aamer

Aamer should have started the day unless he wants the other end.

This is a test for our team. Our team should face this and come out strong. Somebody needs to raise their hand and score a double ton to bring us back in the game. But we all know this will not end well as we've batsman like farhat who wont score a 100 even if dropped 5 times. So we'll end up losing this game.

I hope he does not get a 100 even if he gets dropped 10 times. I just want him dropped from the team.

Sorry guys, but we are gonna lose this match by an innings. Trott and 'Daddy's boy' have knocked the stuffing out of us, the Pakistani players have already surrendered. They look so demoralised.

I dont care about trott just get broad out this is damn shameful hes a fricken bowler doesnt even have a first class hundred and he has 125 right now

I hope he does not get a 100 even if he gets dropped 10 times. I just want him dropped from the team.

But the thing is that even if he fails, he'll still be in the next squad cuz he made "30" runs and made us won a test match in oval being a "youngster" in the side. haha

someone needs to get bowled out asap, just for the sake of my sanity. i cant take this. Eng went from being in the worse position all series to the best all series.

someone needs to get bowled out asap, just for the sake of my sanity. i cant take this. Eng went from being in the worse position all series to the best all series.

same yaar my pagaal hojowoonga

Both of them looking so solid and arent looking to get out any soon

why do they start with ramiz to ruin my day his voice just gives me headaches nowadays

Ajmal needs to bowl over the wicket. Trott is a good legside player and going around the wicket is not a good tactic.

Amir and Ajmal bowling first thing this morning.

England 351/7

Bright day

Its all too comfortable for England at present. I would'nt mind giving Wahab the ball right now just to change the routine.

Hmmm, I was hoping that we would have been pumped up and attacked to get the final few wickets, looks like we are waiting for the batsman to make the mistake. It s a flat track and theres not much happening but we are giving too many easy singles and are waiting for things to happen.

what the hell is wrong with Butt .He is letting the bastman settled with these singles so defensive field

England innings run rate is at 3.8 runs per over which is healthy

Broad flashed hard for four runs.

Broad seems to have an attacking intent.

england will get 700 runs just watch these two will make 300 each soor kai bachai inhai out be nahi kar saktai

Salman Butt is tampering with the field too often. He needs to run with something smart and not react to a boundary.

357/7

i think ill go to sleep n be back in an hour to chk the update. no point in missing sleep, right?

One slip, one close catcher from what I can see.

Stick with it for now.

But the thing is that even if he fails, he'll still be in the next squad cuz he made "30" runs and made us won a test match in oval being a "youngster" in the side. haha

Sad but true, and his father in law is a part of the board.

Broad triubled by Ajmal with some bounce. Broad does not seem as aggressive against Ajmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back