England v Pakistan | Fourth Test | Day 3 : Session 1 | Lords | 28/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Gul hasnt been good in tests but he is far better than Wahab who is just useless. Doesnt know how to bowl a line and length. Just sprays it all around like a beginner. Another no-ball by him while I type

Since Ajmal has been very innefective and expensive I am expecting Swann to also pick up no wickets and going for plenty

Since Ajmal has been very innefective and expensive I am expecting Swann to also pick up no wickets and going for plenty

Swann is totally different bowlers, he Actually uses his Brain to get wickets you know, sometimes he even doesnt need to that, Pak players will gift him wickets like you gift someone on thier Birthday !!:ajmal

Swann is totally different bowlers, he Actually uses his Brain to get wickets you know, sometimes he even doesnt need to that, Pak players will gift him wickets like you gift someone on thier Birthday !!:ajmal
also to add prior doesnt drop any off him either.

well played broady. Pak bowlers will be having nightmares about u for years to come

The first ball i watched in this test.. Broad gone.. haha

Just thought of seeing Broad double century..

Last edited:
Lets see if Any of our batsmen can actually get a 100 this summer!

ahm ahm Ajmal has taken a wicket without using his brain

ajmal fully deserves this...***** akmal didn't look interested...ajmal pushed everyone to get a review

The first ball i watched in this test.. Broad gone.. haha
You should have come in yesteday afternoon. On the flip side, please don't watch any of Pak's batting haha

Broad out for 169, not quite managing the highest score by a no 9.

Kiwi keeper Ian Smith hold the record with 173.

Trott aiming to be the first one to score 2 double hundreds at Lords.

Mohammad yousuf's turn next.

Can we somehow save this Test Match? I feel Mohammad Yousuf and Azhar Ali will be crucial in order for us to prevent losing the series 3-1. Remember, the wicket is flat and the sun in shining. Additionally, we are already half way through the Test Match. I have faith that Pakistan can save this match with the above players mentioned holding the key!

What happens if another wicket goes down before lunch. Can they delay lunch by 30 mins?

close for wahab---but he should not be played again, i reckon Gul is better.

Umar akmal better work some magic with the bat like he did with his mouth yesterday-i enjoyed that btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back