England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 3 : Session 2 | Edgbaston | 08/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Farhat no other batsman knows which ball to leave n which ball to hit ...i have seen today's every single delivery.

Michael Vaughan saying Gul has also torn a muscle in his arm so doesnt think he will bat.

The next 2 tests are at the oval and Lords so should be easier batting conditions, so who ever comes in woulld be lucky they didnt play these matches.

The sun is out, ball is not swinging much. But it has been said many times you dont need much help getting these jokers out.

Zulqarnain is quite a gutsy and resolute guy,just what we need.

So 2 extra days of rest to prepare for The Oval Test where it all went wrong in 2006.

aamir and ajmal had a great partnership during that ODI against new zealand. fingers crossed?

oh who am I kidding -_-

bring back both Y's .....ek Y se kam nahi chalega.......

and on top of that ...batting is easier today.....Anderson not getting that swing .....

When you bring too many young cricketers in test team then this is the result.Where are all the 'We need Youngsters' brigade now ?

When you bring too many young cricketers in test team then this is the result.Where are all the 'We need Youngsters' brigade now ?

Everything in moderation.

If the other 3 bats weren't chumps, we might have been o.k.

You hit it right on the ail there. You should only try one, or at the most two newbies into the team.

Farhat looked good, Zul also looking better then K. Akmal already.

yeah ....but he is not offering any shot ...but yes better to defend then out...... ..only problem is that if u r not getting runs pressure automatically comes on u else u r Dravid......nobody able to rotate the strike .....

Where are are the UMAR AMIN fans? Seems like my signature is here to stay. Just got back from lunch and guess what. UMAR AMIN FAILED AGAIN.
Thats 12 in a row since debut. It doesnt matter where he bats he will fail. He cant play fast bowling, medium pace and cant play spin. Dont forget he cant catch a SODA.
He is the worst player ever to entered the team. If this guy isnt discarded after this test my blood will be boiling. 12 in a row guys since debut.Must be a world record.
I feel sorry for guys like Fawad Alam who gets dropped after making 170. Enough is enough of this trash.

from 6 batsmen you just need one player to get a big score thats not asking for too much. England have also struggled but atleast one player has always scored.
Morgan - 1st test
prior - 2nd innings
Peiterson - 1st innings

Who says Zoni is a bad bat!?

Let's hope he is the highest scorer this innings

i dont like his keeping its better then dropmals but he needs to get better

TMS saying Pak should change the Worc game form a 2 day to a 3day to let Yousuf and others more practice.

Cant believe it wasn't a 3 day game already

another example of the PCB's ineptness.

salman butt and pakistan need to accept the truth the aus win was a fluke

yeah ....but he is not offering any shot ...but yes better to defend then out...... ..only problem is that if u r not getting runs pressure automatically comes on u else u r Dravid......nobody able to rotate the strike .....

Agree, hopefully he can make 30-40 runs.

Haider is showing grit out there in the middle..trying to cement his place for the next match..

i think the ICC needs to make all tests neutral so its a fair advantage to both sides you know like pak team deosnt know how to play in these conditions at all and england are experts that is kind of unfair

Haider knows how to leave n how to defend......better forward instance.......but maybe having less scoring areas...or maybe pressure.....:)

i think the ICC needs to make all tests neutral so its a fair advantage to both sides you know like pak team deosnt know how to play in these conditions at all and england are experts that is kind of unfair
experts?:))) Pierterson himself has said that he has never batted in harder in English wickets! The fact that Pakistan dropped chances in 1st & 2nd test is why we are in this position!!!!!

Agreed england have played us twice now back to back 06 and 10, in home condition when do we get them in neutral conditions?! or are we always going to play them in england!

seriously guys you mite think im crazy but i seriously think we will do better in dubai against s.a on wickets similar to pakistan . so it mite be worth while to still amin and azhar ali in the team for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back