England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 3 : Session 2 | Edgbaston | 08/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't have a single player like hussey who just sticks in there & gives us 120 odd to defend! Than again we did drop Hussey for fun to let him score runs

I think Amir will go after swaan in this over hope he survives!

He's doing well but what's the point of all this blocking business, either hit out and score some runs or get it over with!

top lower order is more stable then the top order, what a joke

Imagine if we'd scored 100 more runs in the first innings, or held on to ou..

Whatever.

atleast we know shahid afridi wont accept this kind of sucking in ODI

broad once again running down the pitch and not appealing to the umpire

Broad is a real cry baby, someone please give him his milk bottle...

I like this guy already, Azhar in last match given out and walked away.

daddys lil girl talkin' to the umpire lettin him know his dads a match referee so watch it.

He's doing well but what's the point of all this blocking business, either hit out and score some runs or get it over with!
Very True, like what Hussey + Tail-enders did vs Pak.

The problem with us is that if any of our player sticks in he just keeps blocking score 14 odd from 80 balls & gets out?! Whats the purpose of that? And than Umar Akmal comes in to play some shots.

Reminds me of Afridi couple of years back, when the Pakistan team in an ODI would let the RR got till 8-9 & pray for Afridi to click to win us the match

zulqarnain is good he just needs to brush up the keeping a lil bit

Zulqarnain at least is coming forward positively to defend. He will only improve. we need gutsy players not 'talented'. Bring back Fawad( The gutsiest) and Manzoor (ouch, did I say that ...me???)

Haider and Aamer look comfortable.

Broad should get taken into the ref's office, running down time after time claiming a wicket.

Zulqarnain at least is coming forward positively to defend. He will only improve. we need gutsy players not 'talented'. Bring back Fawad( The gutsiest) and Manzoor (ouch, did I say that ...me???)

fawad is gutsy ,talented(batting) look at his FC average.fawad is also a good fielder and fawad will give his whole heart for pakistan

And do what? Its not like they are scoring runs. Not even taking singles! Whats the point in scoring 10 off 90 balls!

Yes they need to play some shots soon, 23 overs until the new ball and then it will be over very quickly. Most of the 60 need to be knocked off before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back