England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 3 : Session 2 | Edgbaston | 08/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAJID-SHAH

T20I Debutant
Runs
So, a slight collapse by pakistan towards the end of the morning session, pakistan still trailing.

Swann showing us all why he is rated so highly, 3 wickets for him, the dismissal of farhat had come courtesy of one of the best deliveries ever bowled.

This is a good opportunity for the ZONE to show off his batting skills.

I guess its a question of wether Zoni and Amin can get some form and maybe make england bat again!

we need a partnership and a half to avoid an innings defeat.

these pretenders Umar Akmal, Azhar Ali, Malik and Amin keep failing time and again and its so consistent. I cant believe people were saying Umar Akmal is the batsmen since 15 years. Hes a load of trash and should booted from tests ASAP. Hyped up garbage. If Malik isnt gona get kicked out now we should do a protest. Azhar Ali has the worst technique for an international bastmen and the less we speak about Amin the better

Umpires strolling out there with the English players walking down after them in a good mood with a stride!

these pretenders Umar Akmal, Azhar Ali, Malik and Amin keep failing time and again and its so consistent. I cant believe people were saying Umar Akmal is the batsmen since 15 years. Hes a load of trash and should booted from tests ASAP. Hyped up garbage. If Malik isnt gona get kicked out now we should do a protest. Azhar Ali has the worst technique for an international bastmen and the less we speak about Amin the better

I agree with you on getting rid of Malik and Azhar Ali.

Not yet sure about Amin and Akmal though, not just yet.

Didnt expect someone like Younis to say that he is the best he have seen in last 15 years. Give him enough time to prove himself first.

If some how they last this seassion it will mean England will have to bat again.

A pair of 50s or more by these two would be nice!

haider doing a good job keeping amin away from swaan. Amin looking comfortable against anderson.

i wish we could kidnapp sachin tendulkar hit him on the head so he doesnt know whats going on and then get him a a fake ID and tell him pakistani batsmen. then get him plastic surgery and make him play for pak

Another one for Swann!

Game should be over soon!

Swann has 4... hes likely to get 6/7 here!

you want amin to do well but his not helping himself this was a great opportunity to get a big score :pissed:

They have no idea how to play any bowler. No wonder must of them have average of under 40 even in first class cricket.

Well thats the end of Amin then it would seem for this tour and probably Azhar too.

The fact england have got 251 and look like will win by an Inns shows how **** poor we are with the bat!

So, what changes can we expect in the third test as far as our batting line is concerned? :)

This is where Kurt Angle's catchphrase comes into play.

Umar Amin....''YOU SUCK ! YOU SUCK ! YOU SUCK !''

:))

How on earth can you leave a staightish ball alone from an off spinner when he is getting so much spin? (referring to the U Akmal dismissal)

Brainless batting, plays by numbers I think.

i would go for amin and malik dropped for fawad(we need him) and yousaf

Heard over 50 of Swann's 90 odd wickets have been left handers!
Amazing stat.

Akmal looked good till he decided to pad up, dont know why. And Farhat also looked good but got great dellivery. Rest of them simply suck big time.

We need bats like YK and Fawad Alam. Other than him, Hameed should be used now. These current bats we have are useless. Tried and tested failures.

The next 2 tests are at the oval and Lords so should be easier batting conditions, so who ever comes in woulld be lucky they didnt play these matches.

Classy left hander and classy right hander. Aamir and Zul both looking better then Amin and Azhar. lol

Looks like an innings defeat guys.

Not being able to score more than 250 in TWO innings of a Test match is disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back