England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 3 : Session 2 | Edgbaston | 08/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did that to me I would of grabbed the ball and hit it straight at him

Memories of lanky Harmisson to Inzy in 2005, Inzy was given out.

Ha Ha Broad you plank, threw it over the cross bar.

Broad put his hand up to apologise, turned around and said whatever :pissed:

They are trying to get at ZQ. The slip fielders keep saying stuff to him while the bowler is running up and he's pulled away twice.

England really really really don't want Pak to make another 150 here, which tail-enders can do in these conditions with a bit of luck. They know ZQ is the key to that as he has looked relatively untroubled.

Broad is bang out of order.

so exited to meet Imran khan today he will be giving a speech. but on Monday i will be personally meeting him because he is coming to my friends house for a cup of tea so i will be bale to ask him some questions. I will make a separate thread for recommended questions later today

Aamer to ZQ on stump mic about 10 deliveries ago when ZQ tried to run a ball to third man with half a bat "adhi shot mat khelna"

Aamer to ZQ on stump mic about 10 deliveries ago when ZQ tried to run a ball to third man with half a bat "adhi shot mat khelna"

:aamir Our proper batsman giving tips to top order bat. :)))

Sometimes I feel that most of our players not speaking or understanding proper english is a blessing in disguise. All that sledging by the other team must go over their heads, p!ssing off the other team instead. :)) :))

Stuart broad is a ******* like his father CHRIS BROAD .

We will most probably lose by innings but happy the way zulqarnain haider has frustrated stuart broad with boundaries, coming down the wicket and defensive strokes. Nasser hussain rightly called broad's action of throwing the ball towards zulqarnain as RIDICULOUS.

Like father like son, both arrogant and ******** !

Amir has a far better technique then both farhat and butt just needs to add a few shots

i wonder if pak somehow lead by 20 and then bowl how will they bowl who would they bowl

our selectors should seriously talk to usman khawaja and see if he wants to play for pak, his record in domestic cricket is amazing we need him pronto

England are getting frustrated..would be nice if these two batsmen can take us into lead

Good stuff by Zoni and Aamer - lets make England work for the win instead of gifting it away

Just frustrate them!

Bat for as long as they can, I don't care if they tuk tuk for another 2 days!

I'm hungry but can't get up from my sofa because a wicket hasn't fallen since I sat down.

Roze mere liye early aa gaye hain.

No matter what the result of this test is, one thing for sure is that it would be very, very hard for the team mgmt to kick out Zulqarnain after this performance. So Salman is in trouble.

Unless, he brings in K. Akmal as a batsman only. OR, he retains Zulqarnain as a batsman only.

No matter what the result of this test is, one thing for sure is that it would be very, very hard for the team mgmt to kick out Zulqarnain after this performance. So Salman is in trouble.

Unless, he brings in K. Akmal as a batsman only. OR, he retains Zulqarnain as a batsman only.

were you impressed with his keeping?

I'm loving this partnership. These lower order batsman need to learn to play in this state of mind regardless of the situation. This is how Test cricket is to be played.

pad or bat - there was definately 2 noises and dropped!

Top post dude... Maybe they can bring Kami, Hameed and Yousef in the next match, and with no pressure of keeping, Kamran can do alot better with the bat, maybe open and let Butt come one down and relieve some pressure for him

I'm loving this partnership. These lower order batsman need to learn to play in this state of mind regardless of the situation. This is how Test cricket is to be played.

it reminds of the late quality partnership by Misbah and K.Akmal against India.

comeon zoni man hit a four, hit a four.. tuk tuk game is not gonna lead anywhere. put them under pressure boyssssssssssss!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back