England vs India | 4th Test | The Oval | Aug 18-22 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not give Mishra the new ball that would skidd...... try something that the openers are not used to.

have they got a 3rd man today or is the position going to make more runs than the whole Indian batting line up?

Mere bhai this is Oval where you can go with 2 spinners. It is flat track ala Feorzshah Kotla.

I would have understood going in with 3 seamers if we had half decent ones-we dont even have a county std. attack with these 3.

Bhai it is like going in with 3 seamers coz it is the formula and written in the book.

Management should think about saving the game and not the media...

I agree with you. If I would have been a captain I would have played two spinners, but i think that Dhoni is not a captain who would take chances. I think selections is also influenced by Fletcher

Run rate is over 4......... At least India should try and make sure that England do not score that freely, that is also important.

Cook is very close to average 50 in tests.

Is this the first time in his career?

I am sure India is going to have a real hard time down under. Australians would give them some chin music. Plus India do not have the capacity to return it back.

Is this the slowest new ball pair in history off the game!

India seriously do produce some **** poor seam bowlers!

Pathetic from BCCI- richest board and a cricket crazy nation and yet cannot produce a couple of county grade seamers...

County grade is all i am asking for, forget even Intl grade :(

lol, cook leaving everything outside off stump, this is a very boring new ball

Blimey missing the fun been busy in the Laxman thread

So whats the latest on Inshant and Ghambir? Anything during the waterbreak? :inzi

What the hell is this, indians playing like some associate team! Cant they produce only two quality fast bowlers?

Wasim Akram: Indian bowlers should bowl with some variety, I haven't seen any bouncers at all....

Gavaskar: Yes variety would do. Like some slower deliveries :facepalm:

Munaf at the same speed at least gives some control! Sreedevi here has lost her marbles big time and anyways is preganent with a belly!

Thats hilarious man

Munaf wont take wickets either, its either 300 or 350 in a day. With 350 you would atleast take wicket more lol

Or may be they are saving Munaf for odis, dont want another bowler gets injured before odis

Wasim Akram: Indian bowlers should bowl with some variety, I haven't seen any bouncers at all....

Gavaskar: Yes variety would do. Like some slower deliveries :facepalm:

Lols, chaa gaya Sunny!

Where Harbie when you need him???

need Harbie to slap Sreesanth hard and mad, maybe that will wake him up!!

From Cricinfo:

Wombat: "Seriously, in a cricket obsessed country with god knows how many million people, India cannot find a bowler who hits anywhere near the 90mph mark? They need to start eating 3 shredded wheats for breakfast."

They just put up a table with the Indian bowling averages. Sharma the lowest, with an average of 34. Then Sreesanth with a bowling average of 37.6. Then Dravid, with a bowling average of 39 :D. Dravid will move into second place if Sreesanth does a none for 130 this innings.

Last edited:
lack of Indian supporters once again on this thread

rename this thread "Sachin is not quite as good as Dravid/Laxman"

England are going to exhuast India to an extent that they fold for virtually no score twice

England look merciless

*Begins to speak loudly and obnoxiously* To be fair though, its obvious that Alastair Cook is a far better, far more entertaining batsman than Sachin. *Patiently waits for the Indians to come flocking*

Even with a country of over a billion people, I'd be surprised if there's any Indian fans left after this, dire, tepid, impotent performance.

*Begins to speak loudly and obnoxiously* To be fair though, its obvious that Alastair Cook is a far better, far more entertaining batsman than Sachin. *Patiently waits for the Indians to come flocking*

Even with a country of over a billion people, I'd be surprised if there's any Indian fans left after this, dire, tepid, impotent performance.

super name danish

We back our players ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back