ICC CT 2017 | Final : India vs Pakistan | 18th June, 2017 | The Oval | Pakistan Innings

Good to see Pakistan batting first. They now have a much higher chance of winning.

Will need a big innings from Fakhar then. Babar needs to step up too.

New wkt with some grass??? Pak batting first is not good.

Tournament favourites India win the toss and elect to bowl first!

lost the toss, and playing so many spinners lols

Foolish from Kohli to bowl first. Very unimaginative. They now have given Pakistan some chance to win the game.

India are not going to mess up a chase :)))

They're batting is too good to crumble under pressure of a chase...

Pakistan on the other hand are rubbish setters... This match is 99% won for India.

Pakistan need to score 280+ to test India, even then, if India fire that could be chased down..

Seriously guys, there match has not started . Stop whining and acting like we have already lost . THris mebtality needs to end

I knew India will win the toss and make Pakistan bat first.. I think Pakistan will lose badly today. The pitch is just...

Pakistan on the other hand are rubbish setters... This match is 99% won for India.

Are you felling alright ? Match has not started it yet.

You needed the variations of Rumman Raees, 4 spinners in the team looks bad but let's hope for the best.

Had a 25% chance to win, but now less than 10% given that they're chasing and they're arguably the best chasing side around. Oh, and no Fahim... great! 260 odd score coming.

Let's hope against hope.

Hopefully we get a good game today! good luck to both supporters :akhtar

Playing too many bowlers; Shadab should have sat out for Harris Sohail. Very poor!

Why on earth are they playing spinners ? Didn't they see what happened last time?

Horrible decision to include Imad in this match when Faheem is sitting in the bench. Match has already been lost. Pathetic defensive tactics in trying to use Imad to contain Indian batsmen in the middle overs.

Pakistan need to score 280+ to test India, even then, if India fire that could be chased down..

This is final anything may happen. India has already committed a blunder by playing Ashwin.

This is a pitch, where Raees' death bowling skills were a necessity.

Amir should have come in for shadab.

I really hope that the batting order changes, shadab and Imad two spinners! why on earth is that being done?

I think that is the biggest problem. Hafeez will be licking his lips at the prospect of batting out plenty of dot balls to kill our chances of reaching 320 plus. Like he said, 250 is 300 for these guys then leave everything up to the bowlers.

Right decision to leave out raees. I would've played fahim over Imad though

Horrible decision to include Imad in this match when Faheem is sitting in the bench. Match has already been lost. Pathetic defensive tactics in trying to use Imad to contain Indian batsmen in the middle overs.

golden boy of pakistan, along with m. amir

Disaster. Unless we post 320+ we are going to lose. Can we post 320? I doubt it. Feeling like I just took a body blow!

Everyone acting as if India is a perfect team that is invincible.

Pakistan is going to shun the world today!

India's match to lose.....india's top 3 is in red hot form hence no score is safe against this lineup

Why on earth has imad been selected against India? This is downright shameful from Pakistan. A match losing move.

Sarfraz needs to sort out his bowlers cleverly here so he don't end up with a spinner bowling the last few overs. Relly needed a fourth seamer. One of our fast bowlers can break down any time and then it could be a big struggle.

Pakistan will regret playing Shahdab and Imad together.. Stupid decision to drop Raees.. There goes the death bowling..

Disaster. Unless we post 320+ we are going to lose. Can we post 320? I doubt it. Feeling like I just took a body blow!

All depends on the openers, I guess we will out soon how they are going to play. If Fakhar gets out earlier we will get a low score.

I really hope sarfaraz proves all these fake fans wrong here. What pathetic attitude.

Come on boys lets do this!

Hopefully Azhar gets a ton today and stays till the end of the innings......

Not only we loose the toss but also a pathetic selection of squad. How on earth you drop Rummon and keep Imad who was murdered by Indian batsmen?

So predictable India vs Pakistan matches now-a-days. We are going to loose this one as well. England vs India would have better competition.
We are batting first mean match is 99% over. Good luck guys

Back