ICC Women's World Twenty20, : India Women v Pakistan Women

cricket.mad

Local Club Regular
Runs
Pakistan Women 98/9 (20/20 ov)
India Women 20/1 (5.2/20 ov)
India Women require another 79 run

good going for indian women.another wc defeat in offing for pakistan...

Pakistan Women 98/9 (20/20 ov)
India Women 20/1 (5.2/20 ov)
India Women require another 79 run

good going for indian women.another wc defeat in offing for pakistan...

Is it live , wow I want to watch the girls i mean the match.

If Pak wins, this will be their only victory against India in a world cup encounter (I am talking about womens cricket btw).

Did they 2009 Women's T20 World Cup on Tele? I remember watching highlights of Women's final before Pakistan Sri Lanka final.

Well played to both teams. Looks like Pakistani women have more fight than men lol.

this match has lived up to its reputation but with a small difference..pak has won it

I am not dissapointed with Indian girls at all , they did their best. They lost by just one run ,could have gone either way. Nothing to take away from Pakistani girls, they held their nerve.

Yesssssssssssss, take that you indians hahahahahahahahaahah

I hope this win raises profile of women cricket and women sports in Pakistan.

Congratulations to the Pakistan team. While the men were drooling over their "heroes" you quietly went ahead and showed them how to handle pressure.

Pakistan women celebrating cricket world cup win over India women.

2wdzi20.jpg

Finally the green storm has arrived but on the other day..

Last edited:
If i am not wrong Yesterday it was a match between Pakistan Women vs Indian Men..So 2 back to back games for Pakistan women??

hafeez shud hold his head in shame,,

well played girls,

ptv sprots shud run this match again and again to get over what the men did,

hhahahhahahahhhaha

this is good so womens kept their nerves against india good job girls.

Very well done Pakistan Women´s Cricket Team:14:!

Have the Indian women's team gone down in standard or has the Pakistani women got better?

our women are better than hafeez..well done lurkian!! the men are worse then our women!!

Congrats Pakistan Womens , atleast you didnt let us down :D

Shabash Pak women!! :))

So that's 2-1 for Pakistan over India in this WC. Men won the warmup and lost the super 8 game, which made it 1-1. But woman won and made it 2-1. :hamster:

Big win considering India are one of the top teams in Woman cricket.BTW where does our team stand in this tournament, have they qualified for the Super 8s?

Big win considering India are one of the top teams in Woman cricket.BTW where does our team stand in this tournament, have they qualified for the Super 8s?

Women's T20 World Cup started from Super 8. Pakistan women lost to England and Aussies in their first two matches and beat India today. Pakistan women will play South Africa women in a playoff match and this will be the end of tournament for Pakistan women.

Back