ICC World Cup 2023: India v Pakistan | Match 12 | Ahmedabad | 14 October | Pakistan innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason we collapsed today isn't because of rizzu, Babar or any of that.

It's because the bowling is too good and the captaincy is too strong. Minus fielding, India has been on song.

Rohit kept bowling kuldeep who imo is the best spinner on the planet even >>>>>> Rashid khan.

He also kept bowling siraj being confident that he'll come good and then kept bumrah back as soon as the collapse was coming.

This is why I said, truth is on paper the Indian team is better and it showed today.

Bumrah 's ball was killer, so was kuldeep's. No way rizzu or Chacha could play that, the ball by kuldeep was literally was Shane Warne would bowl, behind the legs to the stump lol.

Babar got put soft so did saud. Imam played a bad shot, and Abdullah was also a soft dismissal.

My prediction stands, NZ, India, SA and Eng SF. Their just too good, and the reality is Babar is a good bat but he's far from top 10, Rizzu is also a good bat but this is why I told people to stop putting him on quinton or butler's Level.

Saud and Abdullah I'm starting to regret fanboying, maybe their just test lads and imam was never going to perform on this cup

The same no grooming for 4 years, no 2nd string trying and grooming is what will cost us again this year.

The emerging acc side that won the asia cup was the one that should have been groomed these past 4 years with just one of rizzu or Babar leading.

Imam + Babar + Rizzu trio is costly due to them being the same mould. We just need one platform builder, not 3.

Don’t be surprised this is just Pakistan level . We should be happy with beating Srilanka

It's because the bowling is too good and the captaincy is too strong. Minus fielding, India has been on song.

Rohit kept bowling kuldeep who imo is the best spinner on the planet even >>>>>> Rashid khan.

He also kept bowling siraj being confident that he'll come good and then kept bumrah back as soon as the collapse was coming.

This is why I said, truth is on paper the Indian team is better and it showed today.

Bumrah 's ball was killer, so was kuldeep's. No way rizzu or Chacha could play that, the ball by kuldeep was literally was Shane Warne would bowl, behind the legs to the stump lol.

Babar got put soft so did saud. Imam played a bad shot, and Abdullah was also a soft dismissal.

My prediction stands, NZ, India, SA and Eng SF. Their just too good, and the reality is Babar is a good bat but he's far from top 10, Rizzu is also a good bat but this is why I told people to stop putting him on quinton or butler's Level.

Saud and Abdullah I'm starting to regret fanboying, maybe their just test lads and imam was never going to perform on this cup

The same no grooming for 4 years, no 2nd string trying and grooming is what will cost us again this year.

The emerging acc side that won the asia cup was the one that should have been groomed these past 4 years with just one of rizzu or Babar leading.

Imam + Babar + Rizzu trio is costly due to them being the same mould. We just need one platform builder, not 3.
Sadly I have to agree with this above. I still believe we will come back vs nz and England even if we lose this.

I predicted 250 but even 200 looks impossible!!!!!! This team is so useless. PCB needs to be blamed for this disaster to let tyrant Babar to select whom he wants. With this lost we most likely to be out. Aus/NZ/Eng/SA are too good for us

If we can manage to scrape our way to a score of 250, it would be a reasonable target to defend

To be honest, India bowled just average in first 30 ovs but Pak did nothing to press advantage.

Even if India didn't have generational bowlers like Bumrah and Kuldeep who can spark collapses, Rohit must have been extremely happy with just a 5 run rate 30 ovs into the contest.

Neither of Babar, Rizwan did anything to put Jadeja under pressure and bring out India's weakest link Thakur. Hell the way they were being slow choked likely they might have thrown away their wkts trying to overhit Thakur.

Don't call this a collapse. This inns was a swimmer slowly drowning with seawater in lungs.

Babar for Pak is like Sachin was for us in 90s. He is gone and team collapses under pressure. Shadab got out on unplayable delivery, i can give him a pass but rest dismissals were all softies especially Babar's one.

This sums it up. It hurts but its true.

To be honest, India bowled just average in first 30 ovs but Pak did nothing to press advantage.

Even if India didn't have generational bowlers like Bumrah and Kuldeep who can spark collapses, Rohit must have been extremely happy with just a 5 run rate 30 ovs into the contest.

Neither of Babar, Rizwan did anything to put Jadeja under pressure and bring out India's weakest link Thakur. Hell the way they were being slow choked likely they might have thrown away their wkts trying to overhit Thakur.

Don't call this a collapse. This inns was a swimmer slowly drowning with seawater in lungs.

Bang average today. Just that couple of killer deliveries and them not being able to read Kuldeep triggered the collapse

Where were you in the last match. I think we should have a heart to appreciate good performances. Your mind is full of negativity and you come out same like cockroach out for food when pakistan struggles
He only appears when Arsenal win, and Pakistan lose.

The rest of the time he is busy crying.

Game was over when Babar was out. Shameless performance.

Afghanistan did better than Pakistan against India. Humble pie for everyone.

The India / pak games are not even close anymore

Just typical minnow bashing for India when playing pak

Bowling has been great bowlers have worked for their wickets

chacha and saud shakeel don't know what happened with them

Rizwan averaging 200+ in this World Cup but Pakistan clearly a qualifier level team

If pakistan can somehow manager to get 250, i have hope, but even hassan ali looks to be done for

Shudder to think what our NNR will look like ater this.

What is the reason of this collapsed?? Babar Azam or anything else?
Combination of bad shots and good bowling

Babar was on song and needlessly tried to run one down with no width to the delivery

Saud 50/50, good in drift from kuldeep but he was trying to play back and didn't get to the pitch of the ball

Poor amatuerish dismissal from ifti, rush of blood after hitting a 4 earlier in thr over and bowled around his legs

Rizz got a great cutter, very hard to pick bumrah's change ups

Shadab got a beauty, not much he could do although very questionable as to why he is even playing in his game

I wonder if Pakistan will recover from this and put this behind them when they play Australia.

Yaar Kis dunya main Reh rahe ho?

Try watching cricket outside of Pakistan only

We are decades behind the big teams!
Our batting lineup, as it stands, is the most formidable we've had in years. We should persist with this lineup as the tournament advances, only making the adjustment of swapping Shafique for Fakhar. A single collapse doesn't indicate that we are decades behind others. You will witness that India will face a more significant collapse than us today

The Misbah mindset

It's slightly better then misbah mindset but not much better.

The mindset is play traditionally for 30 overs and bat t20 style for last 20 overs which never works batting first as I said in my earlier reply.

The reality is, SENA and India just bat at 5-8 runs consistently and get to 280 to 450+ scores. You can't do that if the mindset is 30 overs 1990 and 20 overs t20. Can't be done, because one side is batting t20 style for all 50 overs lol

hassan ali you will eventually get out, so just strike the ball

Same old story pakistan team are worst at reading the pitch this wasn't a normal 300 + Ahmedabad wicket well move on to Australia match now

See these players doing tuk tuk. They are so nervous and cautious that nobody has a heart to put ball near boundary. A loser attitude.

TBut then again, they are professional cricketers. Who gets bowled on off cutters and crossseamers that too when defending the ball. This is shambolic

@Dr_Bassim You were right BTW. I shouldn't have fan boyed saud and Abdullah. Their test bats, not ready for quality attacks in odi yet.

I back them still but their not groomed atm.

Nawaj is dangerous, India cannot afford to relax..we also have 4 overs of parttime bowlers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back