ICC World Cup 2023: India v Pakistan | Match 12 | Ahmedabad | 14 October | Pre-Match Discussion

Which team will win the highly anticipated match between Pakistan and India?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In pressure matches batting first is way to go . England bowling were not a great in that match so they lost the match.
new ball definitely swing under light if we can take two wickets early then we have some chance otherwise we are not going win while chasing against Pakistan anyway
Dont know if you are reverse jinxing or what LOL :) but Ind is the absolute fave for sure. Anything can happen on the day sure , but the pre game fave by a distance has to be Ind. They have all bases covered compared to Pak and man to man the team sheet is so much superior to Pak plus the home advantage.. And yes bat 1st is the way to go in high pressure games or knock out games..

Can Babar become the first captain to beat India in WC games in both formats?

Half the WC is won with a win on the 14th!

Team wise I think it may be a 50/50 between Shadab and Usama or May they risk it and play 3 spinners in Ahmedabad.

England vs NZ game showed nothing doing for the bowlers anyway.

Shaheen off colour too, with the whole campaign in sight - could we unleash wayward Waseem and hope for magical balls inbetween! Have seen him bowl fast and on a probing line before.

Imam could well be on last chance Saloon.

May be we drop Imam and Shadab and play with Agha and Usama.

Send Ifti to open and swing.

Babar only bats well around Rizwan and Iftikhar these days.

Some outside the box thinking would be well appreciated, need to surprise India somewhere!

What is so special about this Agha guy that people keep mentioning him? He utterly failed in Sri Lanka during the Asia Cup with both bat and ball. he should stay away from the team. In fact, if it was up to me, I would drop Shabab and play Fakhar in his spot to add a little more oomph to the lower order, but seeing how pathetic the bowling department is, I would trade Shabab for Usama Mir.

So the only full ODI game in which he's chased successfully is the Asia Cup 2012.

Regardless, our batters just broke the world record for a world cup chase. We should bat second.
He has 133 against SL in Australia(Hobart) and Many more. Kohli's ODI record in worldcup events is not as great as T20.
Cricket evolved from test cricket to 60 over ODI to 50 over ODI and t20. Since Babar does not have great t20 record, no need to belittle kohl's achievements in t20 knock outs. Let's wait for tomorrow's game and World Cup knock outs.

India aren't as strong as people are making them out to be. Just need a game where both Rohit and Kholi fail and then it's all done and dusted. These two are so consistent, but if we get them early then India will collapse under pressure. I get a feeling Shaheen will get them both early! As for bowling just see off Bumra and the rest won't be as effective on a flat Ahmedabad pitch.

Pakistan is winning this one, if they bat first. Even a score of 260+ will be defendable if we manage to get Rohit and Kholi out quick. India will be under immense pressure and the moment their big fish go, they won't win it.

Too much over analysing.

Just enjoy the game.

If Pakistan win, great.

If Pakistan lose, not the end of the world; spare a thought for the Killer Instinct Aussie team.

😎

In pressure matches batting first is way to go . England bowling were not a great in that match so they lost the match.
new ball definitely swing under light if we can take two wickets early then we have some chance otherwise we are not going win while chasing against Pakistan anyway
In the IPL 5 matches successfully defended 4 chased. Including the 30 run over from Rinku. But shami ripped through batting line up both while batting first and second. 4 for 11 and 4 for 18. Top order was brutally exposed by him. There was one match where Kuldeep bowled an outstanding spell of 4 overs 1 for 12 to defend 130 runs. INdia should include Shami. He has inflicted a lot of top order collapse on this pitch with his skiddy pace.

Ball first, try to restrict to around 300, and hope for the best.

There is no way we can bat first and score enough to put them under pressure.

Babar, please win a toss for once

India aren't as strong as people are making them out to be. Just need a game where both Rohit and Kholi fail and then it's all done and dusted. These two are so consistent, but if we get them early then India will collapse under pressure. I get a feeling Shaheen will get them both early! As for bowling just see off Bumra and the rest won't be as effective on a flat Ahmedabad pitch.

Pakistan is winning this one, if they bat first. Even a score of 260+ will be defendable if we manage to get Rohit and Kholi out quick. India will be under immense pressure and the moment their big fish go, they won't win it.
There is no way 260 would be defendable even if kohli and rohit are gone. 300+ would be defendable.

An out of form kohli bailed out India and took the score board to 156 albiet t20 when they were three down in 2021 t20 world cup( famous shaheens spell, they cant play him match)

I think, kohli is back to his best in terms of form. with no preassure of capataincy, Kohli holds the key. Post his come back, he is lot calmer and relaxed so expect kohli fireworks. Pakistans best bet , bat first post 300. Get kohli,sharma and KL rahul inside 10 overs.

There is no way 260 would be defendable even if kohli and rohit are gone. 300+ would be defendable.

An out of form kohli bailed out India and took the score board to 156 albiet t20 when they were three down in 2021 t20 world cup( famous shaheens spell, they cant play him match)

I think, kohli is back to his best in terms of form. with no preassure of capataincy, Kohli holds the key. Post his come back, he is lot calmer and relaxed so expect kohli fireworks. Pakistans best bet , bat first post 300. Get kohli,sharma and KL rahul inside 10 overs.
Pak have one of the worst attacks in the tournament.

There is no chance in hell they are defending even 300 with their expensive seamers and useless spinners

According to a media report, team sources Shaheen Shah Afridi sustained an injury on his finger during the Asia Cup match against India in Colombo, which actually is causing some swelling. However, there is no pain now.

According to a media report, team sources Shaheen Shah Afridi sustained an injury on his finger during the Asia Cup match against India in Colombo, which actually is causing some swelling. However, there is no pain now.
Oh boy is he fit to play tomorrow?

Whoever chases will be in pole position.

Pitch is going to be an absolute road with dew coming down in evening which will take spinners out of equation.

Pak need to play Wasim Jr for Nawaz.

India need to bite bullet and play all 3 of Shami, Siraj and Bumrah whether at expense of Kuldeep or Shardul.

330 will be an average score. Will need 350-370 batting first to really put pressure on chasing side.

Most runs against an opponent in ICC tournaments:
Virat Kohli - 625 Vs Pakistan.
Mahela Jayawardene - 553 Vs Australia.
AB de Villiers - 541 Vs West Indies.

El Classico 1 of this world cup. India are favorites to win this match after thrashing both Aus and Afg. Pakistan on the other hand will play their first match against a strong team in this world cup. :inti

Into the lion's den we go. Our toughest fixture in the group stage. The atmosphere will be far more partisan than the Hyderabad crowds.

The big question remains over our bowling. While Hasan has pleasantly surprised with his good lengths, Shaheen cannot seem to land two consecutive balls in the same area. Nor does he look fully fit with his finger injury and strapped up knee.

Shadab and Nawaz never looked like creating a half chance forget a wicket vs IND in both Asia Cup encounters, but I highly doubt Babar will drop either for Usama Mir.

Rauf's death bowling vs SRL however was excellent and perhaps he's starting to adjust to the often unforgiving ODI bowling conditions in IND.

Batting-wise, the Imam-Babar partnership that's been key to our bilateral successes has gone off the boil. Imam's SR was excellent in 2022 but this year it's dropped below 80 and his old weakness against short bowling has resurfaced.

Overall, I think IND have too much for us but our wins over NED and SRL makes this a bit of a free hit.

El Classico 1 of this world cup. India are favorites to win this match after thrashing both Aus and Afg. Pakistan on the other hand will play their first match against a strong team in this world cup. :inti

Welcome back bro. We missed you on the 226 runs win on the 10th Sept El-Classico game

:kp

Asia cup 2012
World T20 2012
Champion trophy 2013
World T20 2014
World T20 2016
Asia cup 2016
WT20 2022

You can check scoreboard ✅✅ ( all were chasing game ,Not counted his performance when India were batting)

It was a joke.....

So the only full ODI game in which he's chased successfully is the Asia Cup 2012.

Regardless, our batters just broke the world record for a world cup chase. We should bat second.

We always make this mistake in big games. We cannot chase in a big game. Yes we did vs SL but that was a much weaker bowling attack than the others.
We have to bat get 300+ and hope for a bowling miracle.

Pakistan will get a reality check tomorrow.
They played very well in both of their matches. But, interestingly both of the matches were against qualifier teams.
Sri Lanka have have probably the worst bowling attack in the current world cup.
Pakistan's main tournament will start from tomorrow against India.

Whatever matches we have seen, toss is vital. There was dew under lights last night: Babar Azam during today PC
Ek match se meri kaptaani nahi jaaegi na mili thi, jitni allah ne likhi hai milegi: Babar Azam reacts to “many players have lost captaincy after losing matches to India”
This mean Pakistan is going to bowling first

Whatever matches we have seen, toss is vital. There was dew under lights last night: Babar Azam during today PC
Ek match se meri kaptaani nahi jaaegi na mili thi, jitni allah ne likhi hai milegi: Babar Azam reacts to “many players have lost captaincy after losing matches to India”
This mean Pakistan is going to bowling first
I actually think Pakistan should play Fakhar tomorrow in place of Imam if they are serious about chasing. Yes he is terribly out of form, but he is the only guy in their lineup who has a 5th gear. If India bata first and makes 350+ he will be extremely crucial.

Rahul
Ishan
Iyer
Pandya

All match winners

The depth is what makes then almost impossible to beat in India. Bowling wise Kuldeep is unplayable for Babar and the rest.

Indian fans what one will you prefer?
Extension on streak vs arch rivals or India winning their 3rd title ?

I will definitely chose title win over any useless streak 👍🏻

Well one way to look at it is that India will still get an opportunity to win another world cup even if they don't this time but the streak once gone is gone forever.

Pakistan ready to take on India in the much-awaited World Cup clash.

Ahmedabad, 13 October 2023:

The most-anticipated fixture of this iteration of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup is upon us. Billions of cricket fans from around the world will tune in to watch great rivals, Pakistan and India, play at the biggest cricket stadium, the Narendra Modi Stadium, on Saturday.

The contest will mark the first instance of Pakistan and India playing a One-Day International against each other on Indian soil after 10 years. Their last bilateral meeting resulted in Pakistan defeating the hosts 2-1.

Both the sides enter this contest after wins in their opening matches. India beat Australia in Chennai and Afghanistan in Delhi and Pakistan signed off their memorable trip to Hyderabad by recording the highest-ever chase in the history of World Cup, thanks to gutsy centuries from Abdullah Shafique and Mohammad Rizwan, on Tuesday. Babar Azam’s side kicked off their World Cup campaign with a comfortable 81-run win over the Netherlands.

Hasan Ali, who played the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 and the 2019 iteration of the 50-over World Cup, told PCB Digital on the eve of the contest that starting the tournament with back to back wins has lifted the team’s confidence.

Efforts like the record chase against Sri Lanka, boost the morale of a side, Hasan, who is also Pakistan’s leading wicket-taker with six scalps at an average of 17.33, said. There were some fantastic individual and collective performances against the Netherlands and Sri Lanka. When you start a tournament with consecutive wins, it boosts your confidence.

In a high-scoring match between Pakistan and Sri Lanka, Hasan was the pick of the bowlers from either side with the figures of four for 71 in 10 overs. He removed Kusal Perera in his first over the second of the innings and returned in the middle overs to dismiss Kusal Mendis and Charith Asalanka in consecutive overs before uprooting Sadeera Samarawickrama at the death.

Sri Lanka cruised at a handsome run rate and threatened to post a daunting total, but that they were not able to was because of Hasan’s exploits.

We were aware of the fact that the pitch was flat and it will be a high-scoring match, Hasan recalled. Credit goes to how aggressively Sadeera and Mendis played and pushed us on the back foot. The only way to put them under pressure was by taking their wickets. When I returned to bowl in my second spell, I planned according to the field setting.

I used variations at the right time and got the important wicket of Mendis followed by another in the next over. When you take wickets, you stem the flow of runs and we made a good comeback in the game by not giving away many runs in the death overs.

That he has the experience of bowling in high-pressure environments also played a role.

The six, seven years experience of international cricket obviously helps you and you try to utilise it in an important tournament such as this, he said. Being a senior player, there is extra pressure in World Cup. You are always slightly nervous when you enter the ground, but, as an experienced player, it does not take long to become used to the situation. I kept myself relaxed and just focused on my plans.

Such is the magnitude of a Pakistan v India contest that both countries come to a virtual standstill. Fans, not only in the two countries but also across the world, gear up to watch the two sides lock horns. How excited does it make Hasan?

This is the best rivalry in the world, Hasan said. Many players have already spoken about how everyone around the globe tunes into this match. The team is excited for this game, and so am I to play at a venue hosting fans in excess of 100,000. We are looking forward to the game.

Though Pakistan enjoy a positive win/loss ratio over India, they are yet to defeat them in a 50-over World Cup match. Responding on whether that streak would have an impact, Hasan said: Records are meant to be broken and we too are looking forward to breaking this jinx of not having beaten India in a 50-over World Cup.

It is India who will be under pressure as it is their home ground with fans turning up to support them. There is always pressure in a big game like this but we will try to gain momentum early in the proceedings and win the contest.

Given the ill-preparation and systematic failures to select a potent squad and inability to manage key players ahead of the World Cup, Pakistan does not deserve to win. A fluke win here against India will entrench the rotten culture at PCB.

Having said that, what made this squad successful previously was their cavalier attitude and playing with a mindset of having nothing to lose. That is gone now. This current squad after few success have went back to the proverbial Pakistani shell and are playing for their selection or stats. Failure to cope with pressure is a known Pakistani trait and something Indians will exploit masterfully.

Miracles happen but if I was a betting man, I know where my bet will be.

Great game of cricket nonetheless, the Indian fans will be treated to watching their superstars beat their historic arch rivals at home ground in World Cup match. Regardless of how one-sided previous affairs have been, this is something every Indian fan will cherish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Into the lion's den we go. Our toughest fixture in the group stage. The atmosphere will be far more partisan than the Hyderabad crowds.

The big question remains over our bowling. While Hasan has pleasantly surprised with his good lengths, Shaheen cannot seem to land two consecutive balls in the same area. Nor does he look fully fit with his finger injury and strapped up knee.

Shadab and Nawaz never looked like creating a half chance forget a wicket vs IND in both Asia Cup encounters, but I highly doubt Babar will drop either for Usama Mir.

Rauf's death bowling vs SRL however was excellent and perhaps he's starting to adjust to the often unforgiving ODI bowling conditions in IND.

Batting-wise, the Imam-Babar partnership that's been key to our bilateral successes has gone off the boil. Imam's SR was excellent in 2022 but this year it's dropped below 80 and his old weakness against short bowling has resurfaced.

Overall, I think IND have too much for us but our wins over NED and SRL makes this a bit of a free hit.

Bilateral successes, you mean JAMODI's?

Bilateral successes, you mean JAMODI's?
Yes call them what you will. Both Babar and Imam have rarely produced top knocks in pressure situations in tournaments.

I can only think of two such innings between them, both from Babar against NZL in 2019 and 2022 T20 WC SF.

Meanwhile Kohli has a long list of clutch innings against PAK alone.

If Babar wants to be named amongst the greats, his big match record must improve.

I agree . We are up against the true #1 side with the #1 pace attack and #1 ODI batter and #1 pressure player +WK/batter rolled into 1 and #1 finisher in Chacha.

India winning would be a big upset against a Pakistan side that has just played their best ODI in their history.

Also, we're without Gill and we'll be playing frauds like Jaddu and Thakur. Congrats in advance

I agree . We are up against the true #1 side with the #1 pace attack and #1 ODI batter and #1 pressure player +WK/batter rolled into 1 and #1 finisher in Chacha.

India winning would be a big upset against a Pakistan side that has just played their best ODI in their history.

Also, we're without Gill and we'll be playing frauds like Jaddu and Thakur. Congrats in advance
Totally agreed. Hope our NRR is not dent much .

Should be walk in the park for India. Babar will be a guaranteed failure against quality bowling, Parchi Imam will fail, Babar's friend Shadab and Hasan Ali will be taken to cleaner. Afridi as usual fail in big match just like Babar. It will be repeat of Asia Cup match or it can be worse. We'll not win against Ind, SA, Aus, NZ & Eng.

I don't think that it will be easy for India this time. home advantage yes!!!! but the pressure will also be a huge one for them. Home crowd can sometimes put extra pressure on the home team and both India and Pakistan have a momentum built up from the last games.

A half fit player is just exactly that. Half fit. Even if its Viv Richards or Sobers. Going with half fit player is like going to a game with 10.5 players and more so especially since no substitute runner allowed .
Better gamble with Kishan or sky guy than with unfit Gill. Kishan has played a meaningful knock recently against Pakistan about a month ago.
This Pakistan team is the weakest in the history. Only 2 proper batsmen Rizwan and Saud. Shafiq is ok. Bowling is terrible. You cannot always rely on luck to win matches. Even Ind 2nd string team can beat these lools with ease unless India wants to beat us above 300+ margin. India can play Pandya and Bumrah as opening pair and we will be all out in 20 overs if Rizwan and Saud fail.

India and Pakistan’s meeting in Ahmedabad on Saturday 14 October is arguably the most anticipated match of the group stage of the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023, and Indian legend Ravi Shastri has pinpointed one key battle of the match.

Shastri, who coached the India team as recently as 2021, says that the result of the high-profile encounter could hinge on one crucial new-ball match-up.

I think Shaheen Shah Afridi against the Indian openers is important, Shastri said.

It’s a given that that’s going to be the test, that it’s going to be the challenge. Whoever wins that will go a long way towards dictating terms in that game.

It is little wonder that Shastri believes Afridi’s new-ball threat to be key, given that he was India's head coach when the left-arm quick ripped out both of India’s openers at the start of the dramatic meeting between the two nations at the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021.

Afridi had Rohit Sharma trapped in front for a golden duck off just the fourth ball of that match, and Shastri feels that Rohit’s performance, as well as that of Virat Kohli, will be crucial to India’s fortunes throughout this tournament.

I think at the top, Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli will be key. If they both get going and one gets a hundred, I emphasise that 300, 320, 330, that is very much a possibility, Shastri noted.

Similarly, from Pakistan’s point of view, I think in this game, again it will be at the top. You want their captain to fire. Babar Azam has not had a great run of late, but if he starts firing, getting that 80-100 early doors in the tournament, it’ll make his job as a captain a lot easier.

It’s not just Afridi who captures Shastri’s attention with the ball, with the 61-year-old naming the bowling partnerships he expects to impress the most as this World Cup continues.

I think Bumrah and Mohammed Siraj, because we know Bumrah is an x-factor, and if he gets it right he’ll be a thrill to watch. And Siraj I think has come of age. He’s one of the most improved bowlers in world cricket, and can do wonderful things with the ball, it comes naturally to him. He can swing it, he can seam it, he’s got a great seam presentation. So I think these two will be great to watch if they’re on song.

Similarly I would say Shaheen Shah Afridi and Haris Rauf. Different bowlers, one will swing it, the other will hit the deck at pace. That will be an exciting combination because both can strike at any given stage of an innings – they can strike at the top, they can strike in the middle overs, and they can strike at the death.

Pakistan and India meet less frequently than they did during Shastri’s playing career, and he believes that the lack of familiarity makes Saturday’s meeting at the Narendra Modi Stadium even more exciting for the players.

I remember in our playing days we used to play Pakistan quite regularly. It doesn’t happen so much now, so obviously the expectations are big, as a player you look forward to the contest, so the pressure will be there.

And what was a stand-out moment for Shastri from India vs Pakistan meetings of the past?

Without a shadow of a doubt Sachin Tendulkar’s uppercut against Shoaib Akhtar, because, in a pressure match, played at the Centurion, it’s probably one of the finest innings I’ve seen Sachin play, he said.

I’ve seen most of his hundreds and he’s got plenty of that. But that innings, under pressure, chasing a big score in a crucial contest, I thought was simply magnificent.

But Shastri has the home side as the favourites to take the two points in Ahmedabad.

Playing at home, just seeing man-for-man, I think India is a stronger side and they start off as favourites, Shastri added.

Ifti chacha has to be used a lot more in the middle overs. Off spinners can do well in India. Whenever I have watched him bowl, he looks a better bowler than Nawaz. Almost won the game against SL in Asia cup.

Pakistan had an optional training session in Ahmedabad today.

11 players - Babar Azam, Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Rizwan, Salman Ali Agha, Mohammad Haris, Zaman Khan, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Abrar Ahmed and Iftikhar Ahmed - participated in the session, while others rested at the team hotel.

Last edited:
I've just read there's an opening ceremony tomorrow with musical performances etc..
So what time will the broadcast start?

There wil be 3 boys playing tomorrow namely Jadeja, Bumrah and Pandya. Add Shubman who plays for GT in IPL then its 4. Will be inetresting these 4 who know the surface quite well will perform.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't lose hope with your team yet :inzi

Anything positive and encouraging about Pakistan against India game gets you guys upset...hilarious. It's good that you guys are so full of confidence, that's when its fun to beat India when they are so full of confidence and ghaamand

What a joke of an organization to schedule opening ceremony mid tourney

Don't lose hope with your team yet :inzi

Anything positive and encouraging about Pakistan against India game gets you guys upset...hilarious. It's good that you guys are so full of confidence, that's when its fun to beat India when they are so full of confidence and ghaamand
It's the GOAT World Cup after all. So , even threats from minnows can't be discounted . #8 ranked SL nearly beat #2 ranked Pakistan.

Anything can happen on 14th. Of course , if the result is not favourable to PAK, you can always go back to your usual excuses of - pitches were not good enough , DRS was tampered, not enough crowds and atmosphere , PAK players not given enough beef to eat etc. :srini

I believe it would be the bowlers who would decide the winners. Pakistan do have a better pace battery than us. So keeping fingers crossed

It's the GOAT World Cup after all. So , even threats from minnows can't be discounted . #8 ranked SL nearly beat #2 ranked Pakistan.

Anything can happen on 14th. Of course , if the result is not favourable to PAK, you can always go back to your usual excuses of - pitches were not good enough , DRS was tampered, not enough crowds and atmosphere , PAK players not given enough beef to eat etc. :srini

Lol don't even know what you are complaining about. Why does it hurt to see anything positive written about Pakistan? All I said was Pak can beat India. Other teams do show up to win as well, don't they?

Lol don't even know what you are complaining about. Why does it hurt to see anything positive written about Pakistan? All I said was Pak can beat India. Other teams do show up to win as well, don't they?
Not offended at all. Anyone can beat anyone on their day. All the best to PAK. The gap is closer than it has been for quite a while in this format .

Probably a psychological ploy, it is difficult to be match fit after Dengue in such a short span of time. If he is not 100% fit, he should not play. There are more important matches coming ahead, its a long tournament.
Nah! He's playing 100%. Confirmed by other BCCI personnel too. Great news for India! Gill's favorite ground it is and no way India are going to leave him out. It's going to a a sad day for Pakistani bowlers tomorrow.

Probably a psychological ploy, it is difficult to be match fit after Dengue in such a short span of time. If he is not 100% fit, he should not play. There are more important matches coming ahead, its a long tournament.
2 week is enough for recovery period .but I agree he should not play if he is not 100% fit .

Shubman Gill closely assessing the Narendra Modi Stadium pitch.
All the indication showing he is going to play tomorrow but I don't have much expectations as he is coming for dangue .
20231013_190552.jpg

It's always lovely shattering this vanity. Just like it happened in the 2021 T20WC. Remember 152/0?

At that time also people like Harbajhan were saying Pak is no match and should forfeit.

Looks like the pitch is easing up significantly now

NZ are 65/1 after 14 overs and have a required rr of 5.02

This.
India will lose if both Kohli and Rohit fail. As Gill is not available, it will be a disaster for India if Rohit & Kohli are back in the hut before 10 overs.

It's always lovely shattering this vanity. Just like it happened in the 2021 T20WC. Remember 152/0?

At that time also people like Harbajhan were saying Pak is no match and should forfeit.
Out of 13 game in ICC world cup one win is now have more important than 12 win on the Trott . lovely

India aren't as strong as people are making them out to be. Just need a game where both Rohit and Kholi fail and then it's all done and dusted. These two are so consistent, but if we get them early then India will collapse under pressure. I get a feeling Shaheen will get them both early!

Everything depends on that opening spell by Shaheen Shah Afridi. If India get through that, we are safe else ..

i will definitely choose title. streak will end sometime. streak is weird anyway and has to come to an end.. if that ending caused Indians to tighten up their game and win the title, i am all for it.

Pictures of Pakistan practice, one day ahead of the Ahmedabad game

gJlBaVK.png

F8U2veVaQAAcrAK

L3QY6ND.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back