India (111/3) defeat USA (110/8) comfortably by 7 wickets to make their way into ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Super 8 stage

Cherish this rare moment when Indian and Pakistani fans have united to voice a common opinion in perfect harmony.

Give that man Dube a Nobel.

DUbe what the.... was moving in slow motion again...luckily the other fielder stopped the ball.

IPL means nothing. Just because you hack it in IPL, doesn't mean you'll do well in international cricket too, cue Dube.
So you are comparing a classy player like Kohli with a hack like Dube? Wow, interesting to see people have lost their marbles in their hatred of Kohli…

Rohit is simply trying to justify team management's foolhardiness of picking him at all by giving him the ball.
I mean it doesn't make any sense. You have 6 proper bowlers whether or not you exchange Kuldeep for one of the spinners.

I bet if you gave Jaiswal, Dube's position, he would still be a beast in comparison.

Siraj has been bowling like a Pakistan seamer for quite some time - just banging it in brainlessly with animated appeals and celebrations that are more exaggerated than his actual impact.

So you are comparing a classy player like Kohli with a hack like Dube? Wow, interesting to see people have lost their marbles in their hatred of Kohli…
lol, this is not hatred of Kohli and you know that. Kohli has been resting on his past laurels for at least 3 years now.

Nitish Kumar is able to play better on this pitch than Dallas one:( Dube youuu

And this irrational and blind love for a has been like Kohli over country is the reason why we haven't won a single title in god knows how many years now.

USA 59/4 now. Not sure how we get to 120 now - very very tough ask with Bumrah overs still remaining

Yuvraj is such a boring commentator. But he might be much better in Hindi/Punjabi

Rauf has unleashed a beast in the form of Nitish Kumar- Jalwaa
That last ball 4 will be memorable as hell lol

On the basis of his age and InTL cricket, India’s best performance in T20 came from a young team everytime.
Jaiswal deserves the place more.
Tell me on what recent performance in T20 Kohli is not eligible? Why gate keep based on Age? Kohli is supremely fit than many other players in the team.

On the basis of his age and InTL cricket, India’s best performance in T20 came from a young team everytime.
So why remove Kohli & not Sharma? He has way worser T20 stats than Kohli.

So why remove Kohli & not Sharma? He has even worser T20 stats than Kohli.
Remove Sharma too who is saying keep him.
I have said already Rohit and Kohli shouldn’t be in the team for our standards they are currently Riz and Babar.. we won’t win KO with them

Tell me on what recent performance in T20 Kohli is not eligible? Why gate keep based on Age? Kohli is supremely fit than many other players in the team.
lol, so fitness is now the criteria, not the actual runs.

ANderson looks much heavier now.

Still has power though

Floating length balls to Nitish . Hardik really does do everything in his power to knock Pakistan out doesn't he ?

There’s not a single player in the world that can take kohli’s place. A consistent performer.

Nitish Bhai has actually captained Canada, glad he plays for US now 😛

Remove Sharma too who is saying keep him.
I have said already Rohit and Kohli shouldn’t be in the team for our standards they are currently Riz and Babar.. we won’t win KO with them
Kohli was one of the main reasons why we lost miserably against England in last T20 WC SF.

Kohli was one of the main reason why we lost miserably against England in last T20 WC SF.
Yeah I’m bored of even arguing anymore, he just doesn’t warrant a place overall. But man his fans

Will be great if we can win this WC despite all the handicaps in the form of Kohli, Rohit and Jadeja. But if we don't, we know who were responsible for it.

The ball is coming on to the bat now, i think this surface is playing much better than it did in the India Pak game

Cherry picking, are we? And he was the one we defeated Pakistan out of nowhere & reached the SF.
Also, what is there to cherry pick? That Kohli scored a 40-ball 50 in a knockout game against a marauding batting team like England?

Anyways, Kohli has enough fanboys in BCCI so he is not going anywhere so keep enjoying it.

It’s look like USA scoring 120+…. Sunlight disappeared… overcast conditions in Indian batting no good…

Bad news for Pak team

Good batting here. Keep it going. I like the intent.

Bumrah just trolling us more…its all scripted… they are going to lose to send us home. Oh well chalo we know how much to eat at restaurants now

Back