India (111/3) defeat USA (110/8) comfortably by 7 wickets to make their way into ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Super 8 stage

I don’t understand the Nitish dismissal

Arshdeep bowled 1 short the previous delivery which Nitish ducked…

He then bowled another short one at Nitish throat height but wasn’t called a no ball?

that third umpire accent is so thick, I doubt any Americans would be able to understand even if they were watching

Great to bowl a maiden over at this stage of the innings

I don’t understand the Nitish dismissal

Arshdeep bowled 1 short the previous delivery which Nitish ducked…

He then bowled another short one at Nitish throat height but wasn’t called a no ball?
That was below shoulder height not throat height.

I wish NY gets banned as a pitch after this tournament.

It's a poor representation of promoting cricket in USA.

that third umpire accent is so thick, I doubt any Americans would be able to understand even if they were watching
Dharmasena?
First player to hit Bumrah for six in this T20WC - Harmeet Singh.
Harmeet is from Mumbai carries an India flag on Insta (along with US)lol and was selected in IPL didn’t make it though, perfect decision to move to States

That was below shoulder height not throat height.
BTW brother, judging from india's fielding and bowling so far as well as batting.

Australia and SA will be minefields for them.

Afghanistan and West Indies can pull upset as well.

This Indian team is not as strong as 2023. They aren't doing themselves any favours by keeping jaiswal put and playing this dube person. I have never seen shivam dube amd have who clue who he is, maybe he went under the radar for me in IPL but he's useless.

Why is Jadega part of this team again? Kohli and Rohit, I understand. They’re ATGs if not Kohli being the GOAT. Jadega is a bits & pieces cricketer with nothing of note since CT 11 years ago.

The amount of Punjabis in this game oof , only annoying one is the in commentary box lol

BTW brother, judging from india's fielding and bowling so far as well as batting.

Australia and SA will be minefields for them.

Afghanistan and West Indies can pull upset as well.

This Indian team is not as strong as 2023. They aren't doing themselves any favours by keeping jaiswal put and playing this dube person. I have never seen shivam dube amd have who clue who he is, maybe he went under the radar for me in IPL but he's useless.

Nobody serious is rating this Indian team , brother. My only expectation for them was to beat PAK and they managed that.

We don't have the batters or bowlers to compete with Australia especially.

ODIs are different

Why is Jadega part of this team again? Kohli and Rohit, I understand. They’re ATGs if not Kohli being the GOAT. Jadega is a bits & pieces cricketer with nothing of note since CT 11 years ago.
Coz we hate Kuldeep and Jadeja has fooled everyone into believing he can be Michael Bevan with a sword.

Ngl Bumrah has been ordinary this tournament. That rizwan wicket is fooling a few people because rizwan is poor, but Bumrah, Archer, Stark, Rabada and Shaheen aka the big 5 dawgs of world cricket in pace bowling have Been ordinary with shaheen being the worst of the lot.

WIll BUmrah actually end this day against minnow USA and not get a single wicket?

True. India winning this world cup will be an upset.
Yeah, ignoring the fact that this side is not built for t20 and is more so an odi force, they also don't have the mental composure to win.

SA and Australia seem to have it the most. But we'll see about SA. They carry the biggest chocking tag but in the 3 NY games they did the opposite and held their nerve, especially against Nedtherlands

Coz we hate Kuldeep and Jadeja has fooled everyone into believing he can be Michael Bevan with a sword.
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Jadegas wife an MP? Modi hai tou mumkin hai

USA did well considering this is a low-scoring pitch and are facing India.

USA - 103/7 (19 overs).

Ngl Bumrah has been ordinary this tournament. That rizwan wicket is fooling a few people because rizwan is poor, but Bumrah, Archer, Stark, Rabada and Shaheen aka the big 5 dawgs of world cricket in pace bowling have Been ordinary with shaheen being the worst of the lot.
imo , Bumrah walks in to every T20 International team in cricketing world ! koi shaque @DeadlyVenom @Rana @FearlessRoar @Asad T - 103/7 , a over 2 go

Don’t understand this scheduling … India, Pak, SA have all played 3 games & NZ has only played 1?

Poor man's Shadab!
Still leagues and galaxies and universes ahead of Shadab. Jadega plays Tests and does quite well. The guy has 2 triple tons in FC. Just a bits and pieces cricketer in LOIs tho since 2013 lol

I think batters have given bowlers something to defend. USA's bowling attack is okay.

107/7.

4 balls to go.

Not sure how one Indian poster compared Siraj to a Pakistani seamer, when this lad can’t even buy one wicket against the might of USA on this pitch :bobs

This Jasdeep guy has to be the softest cricketer in the tournament

He must be related to someone big in US cricket admin

:( MLA, But I don’t blame BJP for this , we made these selection even before she was a MLA.
Look at Dube and SKY
SKY plays on the potential of a blinder. India can afford that. Dube is brainless.

Massively improved which is so weird considering he had such a big accident.
He looks so much fitter too. I was sceptical of his return. I thought it was done just to “do the right thing” or whatever but damn he’s actually the best man for it.

Yup, I would drop Dube, open Jaiswal with Rohit & get Kohli 1 down. Dube is useless - can’t bat, cant bowl & cant field.
Not playing Jaiswal is a travesty. Although he’s lucky cause these pitches would make him look poor

Back