India (111/3) defeat USA (110/8) comfortably by 7 wickets to make their way into ICC T20 World Cup 2024 Super 8 stage

He doesn’t even bowl 130s and still more effective than so many bowlers, guess a brain is not as common as we think.
I remember Vaas trundling but bowling beautifully, also Praveen Kumar.

There's a worldcup every year now, Pakistan should not worry about this one tbh. Let's lick our wounds and try to get our house in order.

If we qualify it's well and good and if not, let's move on.

I don't trust india to make it easy for pakistan to qualify anyway so don't count on others.

Everyone is allowed to fail on these pitches except Babar. If he fails he is overrated.

Probs because they'll have the ego to claim Canada is gonna beat India too 😂
Unfortunately, you're probably right. Just like our team management, some of our so called "supporters" don't see the bigger picture and play for the moment, not the future.

Everyone is allowed to fail on these pitches except Babar. If he fails he is overrated.
Coz he fails in important games.. and he is being called as current greatest batsman of Asia.(before the failures)

Required run rate of 8 an over will always feel like 11-12 am over here

I honestly didnt think he would be able to do that on this pitch 666666666666666

We need Jaiswal to open, it’s more than a necessity now
It is Kohli's pigheadedness which is not allowing him to think that he is not good enough as T20 batsmen, let alone as an opener

love this drop-in pitch ... 16/2 in 4
Although it's been the demise for Pakistan, I actually think it's a good watch. At least it's not the IPL type match where it gets walloped for 6 every other ball. Batsman have to think here and even less than a run a ball is tricky. Back to the old memories in 80s/90s of 50 over cricket where scores of 180/200 were defendable.

Saurabh bhai getting taste of our minnow basher and his city mate.

These pitches are difficult batting second

Bangla we struggling too the other day

Unfortunately, you're probably right. Just like our team management, some of our so called "supporters" don't see the bigger picture and play for the moment, not the future.
Pakistani supporters are the worst in the World (talking about misbah fandom), No offence to Pakistani fans but their hella toxic.

Coz he fails in important games.. and he is being called as current greatest batsman of Asia.(before the failures)
Yes. It is PPers decision to decide what’s an important game and what’s not.

Your the one created a hoo haa about imad 🤣
Yes of course, because his deluded fans spent 3 months telling us that he is a mentally strong player who shows great match awareness and keeps his composure in tough situations. We saw all those qualities vs India.

Yes. It is PPers decision to decide what’s an important game and what’s not.
Talking about being civil but going after another person. Leave PP ers alone, not every thread is about you.

Rare failures for Kohli. Probably technique not good enough for him to survive on a pitch like this. Specially considering he knows his role is to provide a quick start like in IPL.

Someone called Dube fat. Is he? Don't think he is

This tells you that you need good middle order batsmen not hacks with no technique like Shadab or Azam Khan wonder less batsmen like Imad.

Yes of course, because his deluded fans spent 3 months telling us that he is a mentally strong player who shows great match awareness and keeps his composure in tough situations. We saw all those qualities vs India.
No one ever thought Pakistan would win.

They only wanted imad over nawaz and have every right to demand it.

You escalated it from imad vs babar to Child murder to immigrant jokes and have mental breakdowns, and you're excuse is "I'm getting older and more R@tarded as time goes on"

I'm watching you very closely on this thread, trying to start another ruckus.

These two right here have to get the bulk of runs. The rest of the line up is one trick pony

stop blabbering about

A difficult pitch for Babar to bat on, but a batting paradise for Imad?

clear double standards.

lets not forget babar the number 1 batmans, Babar the best captain and batsmen ever produced by pakistan

stop blabbering about

A difficult pitch for Babar to bat on, but a batting paradise for Imad?

clear double standards.

lets not forget babar the number 1 batmans, Babar the best captain and batsmen ever produced by pakistan
List of gems from Mamoon.

- Shaheen is the 3rd greatest pakistani bowler of all time.

- Pat Cummings was the captain of Australia in 2022 wc

- Babar was the best captain of PSL but bowling saim ayub which led to him getting bashed put of psl.

Huuuuuge wicket

Pant keeps things together for India in this tournament

Ali Khan gets him!

Timber and there it is!! Contrary to popular belief chasing is tough on this pitch. Also USA has been bowling very well.

How many of you want Dube to fail and be replaced by Jaiswal? lol :afridi

I'm aware but rohit and kohli are past their prime. Their still good because their ATG's but it doesn't change the fact that if you're an Indian fan, then you will understandably yearn for the past.

Very few players I recall have maintained the same level of performances throughout their career.

Sachin was one of them, viv another, David Warner is the 3rd, Sangakarra 4th.

Otherwise even pointing level players or kallis level players got burnt out

And if you're a pace bowler, then 100% you yearn for the past. As in the case for people wishing for 1992 wasim in 2003.
Rohit may have another year but Kohli is done. It's crazy they aren't playing the leftie opener and Rinku Singh. I think it's probably Dravid that's very conservative.

Shivam Dube looks a bit like an old Indian cricketer from the 90s - Salil Ankola

Wow.. India have only part time batters to come Pandya, Axar, Jadeja... :eek:

Dubey and jaiswal ..If Coach and captain can't see the difference then they need to go for sake of team..

This is massive for USA if they win ,not only they qualify for super 8 but also qualify for next T20 WC .

This American youtuber they have commentating is very new to this. Looks like he's not holding the mic close, maybe he isnt accustomed to speaking live

Rohit may have another year but Kohli is done. It's crazy they aren't playing the leftie opener and Rinku Singh. I think it's probably Dravid that's very conservative.
Rahul dravid is a huge thorn for India. Conservative player during his day's so Conservative mindset.

Back