India (376 & 287/4d) crush Bangladesh (149 & 234) in 1st Test by 280 runs, taking 1-0 lead in 2-Test match series

Early 2 wickets. Can we refrain India from posting a big total?
As some poster has mentioned, in the past year or two, bulk of Indian scoring was coming from lower middle order and all rounders.

Even if all main batsmen fail, India somehow manages 300 odd runs. Enough to bundle up the opposition.

Can Virat Kohli bring his test average back to 50?
It would be shame if he retired averaging less than 50.

Useless kohli and Gill. Never wanted these 2 clowns to play in India. Absolutely useless.

India misses a guy like Pujara (not the current Pujara. Old pujara) to see off a spell with maidens after maidens.

Kohli is a loser. I don't care what anyone says. He never had the game for spin. He should be dropped in tests permanently. Go back to London. Just stay there. Quit playing for India in tests. Bye

Kohki always trash. Chokli biggest fraud in tests vs spin. Drop him from tests too. No need for this washed up has been in australia. Gill is useless too

Two gifted wickets. Rohit wicket was good one. But Kohli was owned by Jansen and that tall new Zealand bowler by bowling 6th stump line.

So pant who has not played from past 2 years in test matches was preferred for kl who is playing ever .what is the point of KL in the team. It's not even left hand excuse as jaiswal is there.

India might actually lose this lmao.
That's why you need to respect your opponents.

Lets not judge the player based on just one inning .this is start for home session so wait for atleast 3 Test matches

I dont care actually. If they are not going to pick on merit then why should we all care. Just watch for tamasha

Bro he averages 28 in the last 4 years. That is beyond expiry date.
No one else would have survived with these kind of stats over such a long period of time, not even Tendulkar. But chokehold of Kohli on Indian cricket is something else, almost mafia like.

You have to accept that Gill is nothing in Red ball cricket.
Finished. I don't think he should even play in aus. He is a joke in tests. Only odi suits him.
Maybe he can play bounce in aus not sure. But definitely not for spin or swing.

Would be fun to see India lose so that these bloated fat ( Rohit ) , overpaid ( Kohli) , models ( Gill ) , and all time greatest nalley ( Bkl rahul) get dumped permanently from Indian cricket

These 4 have have ensured India has lost more matches lost in tests esp than won. it bcoz of **** shows like them they need to carry extra batting allrounders than ace bowlers

Finished. I don't think he should even play in aus. He is a joke in tests. Only odi suits him.
Maybe he can play bounce in aus not sure. But definitely not for spin or swing.
Gill last test series against England was very good .

This is a good bowling attack for BD. They just need to add one more seamer when they tour SENA they can surprise teams like Shamar Joseph did against Australia.

This is precisely why everyone was asked to play Duleep Trophy as India unusually had a long break. Only Jaiswal, Pant, Rahul played.

Guys this is test cricket .yes we are in trouble but still lots of cricket to be played.

Have some patience yar .

200 if the conditions don’t change much.
I am afraid the pitch will dry up after lunch. Will be a good surface to bat then.
INdia is likely to do better in the 2nd dig as the conditions won't be the same. We have seen similar conditions many times. First day overly helpful. Remember Steyn knocked us over for 76 runs. Then pitch became a belter. India just could not catch up.

Back