India beat West Indies by 237 runs in the 3rd Test

we should win unless they don't mess it up

Last edited by a moderator:
SO finally we have got Chase out in the 4th innings! Luckily Ishant hasn't bowled a no-ball...

Kohli's field placements have been spot on.. The batsmen are forced to take risks to score runs and the fielders are in attacking positions simultaneously!

Who would've thought we'd have a decisive result in this match at the start of play yesterday!

Brilliant field placing.

Change of bowlers....

Every lunch, every single bowler came and bowled a wonderful spell full of venom.

Thorough performance.

Great day.

Bhuvi MOM for me.

And here we go.. 2-0.. didn't look like there was going to be a result when West Indies resumed batting on day 4! India have enforced a result here.. wonderful! Feels good.

Amidst all the bad news of us losing twice against Pakistan in London in a span of 3 weeks...something to cheer courtesy India. But alas didnt follow this series at all.

Congrats to India anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Brilliant field placing.

Change of bowlers....

Every lunch, every single bowler came and bowled a wonderful spell full of venom.

Thorough performance.

Great day.

Bhuvi MOM for me.

Hmm. I give it to Ashwin. He played a brilliant knock when we were gonna collapse and bowled decently, run out. Great around performance by him. But bhuvi is a fair call as well.

Bhuvi enforced the result here. He should be the man of the match. Yes, Ashwin and Saha played their part but bowlers need encouragement yaar.. :wasim

Hmm. I give it to Ashwin. He played a brilliant knock when we were gonna collapse and bowled decently, run out. Great around performance by him. But bhuvi is a fair call as well.

Yeah but Bhuvi turned a (dull draw/India have to save the test) game on its head.

Ashwin saved us but then so did Saha too who scored a 100.

In reality, all 3 should get.

I would go with Bhuvi.

Back