India v Australia | 7th ODI | Bangalore | 2nd Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually love watching India vs Australia ODI's but this series is a complete disaster.

That is, to me , without any doubt the worst cricket series ever.

I usually love watching India vs Australia ODI's but this series is a complete disaster.

That is, to me , without any doubt the worst cricket series ever.

yaar forget about the pitches,rules,conditions etc.just enjoy some great batting from both the teams :)

yaar forget about the pitches,rules,conditions etc.just enjoy some great batting from both the teams :)

A boundary or a six is cheared because it is difficult to achieve it, but in this series you have nothing to cheer, as it iss to easy...

Greatness requires victory over a strong opponent/enemy etc.

Would Alexander the Great be considered Great if he conquered a whole bunch of barbarian tribes in Europe instead of bringing down Persia?

Vinay marshall is included lets see how this decision pans out basically he is player rated below its intrinsic value

Kohli n Dhwan's wicket are key i have a feeling this game will not be a run-fest

Greatness requires victory over a strong opponent/enemy etc.

Would Alexander the Great be considered Great if he conquered a whole bunch of barbarian tribes in Europe instead of bringing down Persia?

U know if this was some major tournament like the world cup then i too would have criticized these pitches but it is just another odi series even though it's no.1 vs no.2,it's basically for enterainment more than any cricketing value tbh.

U know if this was some major tournament like the world cup then i too would have criticized these pitches but it is just another odi series even though it's no.1 vs no.2,it's basically for enterainment more than any cricketing value tbh.

Well yeah. It's a series just for TV cash.

Frankly speaking, ODIs like these are turning one day cricket into JAMODIs, these run feasts have really removed the shine of batsmen's achievements. Good competition of bat and ball for 50 overs has still its place in cricket.

Last edited:
ICC two ball rule will kill ODi cricket in the subcontinent. Unlike in England, there will be NO swing for first 15 overs. Reverse swing is totally out of the equation now, and spinners will struggle bowling with the relatively newer ball.
Unless the conditions are really low and slow, there isn't much left for subcontinental teams. People keep bashing BCCI for every little thing, but are keeping quite on how these new rules are tailor-made to suit England. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Rubbish bowling from mccay. And no pitch would hide this ridiculousness.

Guys the ball is swinging!but it is more due to the conditions and not the pitch as the ball is not seaming off the track.

Last edited:
Raining boundaries already.... long way to go Aussies....lonnnnggg day today!

atleast weather Conditions suiting bowlers if not the pitch.

ICC nominates Michael Clarke, Alastair Cook, Dhoni, Virat Kohli & de Villiers for this year's people's choice awards. Voting opens tonight.

ICC nominates Michael Clarke, Alastair Cook, Dhoni, Virat Kohli & de Villiers for this year's people's choice awards. Voting opens tonight.
No Misbah? :facepalm:

Regardless an Indian will win, may as well give the award an Indian sponsor or name.

Its not the fault of the pitch when u are bowling such rubbish lines.

Thought ill tune in for a bit but this isn't very interesting, its like playing Brian Lara cricket on playstation where every ball was going to boundary. Should have more balance between bat and ball.

Thought ill tune in for a bit but this isn't very interesting, its like playing Brian Lara cricket on playstation where every ball was going to boundary. Should have more balance between bat and ball.

what do u want? Such rubbish bowling getting wickets.

It would be interesting to see Pakistan batting on these surfaces , I think Pakistan can get 280 - 300 on these surfaces.

It would be interesting to see Pakistan batting on these surfaces , I think Pakistan can get 280 - 300 on these surfaces.

They might, but on the other hand they might still keep tuk tuking on any pitch

Australia are mental midgets if they can't defend a (massive) total that they've scored, and several times over.

They don't deserve to be #1.

In fact, how were they #2 to begin with?

Watson showing that good bowling is good bowling anywhere.
mccay bowling pies here
:facepalm:

Why is dhawan taking risks here?
is there any need for it?

If the weather was any less humid, score would have been 450

An exciting tournament would be Pak Ind Aus Safrica in a completely random place like England or West Indies to assess how bad/good these sides are with respect to their bowling/batting"

Re: 7th ODI (Series Decider): India v Australia at Bangalore, Nov 2, 2013

An exciting tournament would be Pak Ind Aus Safrica in a completely random place like England or West Indies to assess how bad/good these sides are with respect to their bowling/batting"

That did happen in June with CT. Pakistan were the first to be kicked out. Then Australia. Saffers choked as usual and Indians were winners in a surprisingly dominant fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back