India v Australia | 7th ODI | Bangalore | 2nd Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only watching to see if Afridis record falls.

Poor Afridi must be at the edge of his seat right now :))

Another record of Afridi-Aamir Sohail was not broken today,both gave fastest 50 gift to Sanath

I honestly doubt Afridi is losing any sleep over this record. It will be broken eventually. Lasted longer than tendulkars 'unbelievable' 200*

OH GOD no what a travesty it would be if we lose our most cherished record of 100 from 37 balls

What do you guys think?

Restriction on bat sizes? Everyone seems to ease it 80-90m ...

This is quite possibly the worst-quality ODI series of all time. This is not cricket.

Indian bowling attack on fire here, afridi's record in danger. Pathetic ODI series though, does absolute garbage for the game

Developing a genuine dislike for the Indian team and some of its 'characters'..

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Wasn't Cricket a contest between bat and ball?</p>— Aakash Chopra (@cricketaakash) <a href="https://twitter.com/cricketaakash/statuses/396650437744394240">November 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Aussies will rue not having wickets in hand , this could have been a lot closer , trust me with wickets in hand.

Developing a genuine dislike for the Indian team and some of its 'characters'..

Kohli's success got into his head a long time ago, Dhawan's going down the same line. Gone are the days of Tendu and Dravid. These "Rockstars" think everyone is below them.

Kohli's success got into his head a long time ago, Dhawan's going down the same line. Gone are the days of Tendu and Dravid. These "Rockstars" think everyone is below them.
One of the reasons I stopped supporting India #classless #egotistical

Dhoni is very good at defending scores over 300 , whatever bowlers he has, he manages to defend.

Disgusting behaviour from dhawan and raina earlier, if they were playing in england i would risk being fined £1000 jump over the barricade and suplex both of them

Disgusting behaviour from dhawan and raina earlier, if they were playing in england i would risk being fined £1000 jump over the barricade and suplex both of them

:))) no wonder you're PPCW champion

Yeah no one's denying these guys have talent but they need to stop acting like a bunch of idiots especially since people look up to them. There need to be stricter penalties for 'aggressiveness' like this.

Jadeja continues to impress, Economy under 5.8 throughout such a series.... great work

A few cry babies here.Watson was continously needlinv Dhawan and Kohli in the last match and before that also in this series.Sorry while some teams may be overawed or may like to be doormat to the likes of Australia,Indian team gives it back.And Australians should be the last ones to complain about sledging.

This is disgusting, how can you enjoy watching this? i feel like destroying my TV had enough

A few cry babies here.Watson was continously needlinv Dhawan and Kohli in the last match and before that also in this series.Sorry while some teams may be overawed or may like to be doormat to the likes of Australia,Indian team gives it back.And Australians should be the last ones to complain about sledging.
I've never seen someone stoop that low before in cricket.

Had watson still been there, aussies would have pulled this one !

Ashwin and Shami's brilliant spells were the difference here, it was a chasable total here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back