India v Australia | 7th ODI | Bangalore | 2nd Nov, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
66464666664646666464646464646466646466.........what's happening,surely can't be bad bowling or pitch...impossible hitting even for under-13 cricket

The one half-decent ball since I've been watching this game takes a wicket.

What the hell are the Aussies doing?

The one half-decent ball since I've been watching this game takes a wicket.

What the hell are the Aussies doing?

I can only hope Shami, Vinaykumar and co now get the phainti of a lifetime.

many other bowling Units would have conceeded 430+ today,was insane hitting,no bowling lineup would have escaped,just one of those days

I can only hope Shami, Vinaykumar and co now get the phainti of a lifetime.

Vinaykumar definitely...will be fun if Vinay goes for 120+ and never comes back again,missing Ishant here,wold have ensured his International career was over

Have to say pitch is flat and ground is very small. but the bowling is like bowlers in from Greeenland hahahahhahahah

I guess Australia needs to go back on their fielding skills. Have never seen them drop so many sitters

I have mentioned here many times. Rohit is a special player. For me, most talented youngster in the world.

Rohit Sharma became the third batsman to score a double-hundred in an ODI, his 209 powering India to 383 for 5 against Australia in Bangalore

what has happend to Australia once a team to beat and now this is the team that is one of the worst ..lolll

Have to say pitch is flat and ground is very small. but the bowling is like bowlers in from Greeenland hahahahhahahah

I would love same AUS bowling playing PAK on the same ground right now...will be fun

You know your bowling sucks when Rohit scores 200 against your bowling

yeah the guy who has been averaging above 55 in last 20+ innings including Champions Trophy in English summer and Tough pitches in West Indies.

Inspite of this huge score …… Indians could still loose this match !!!!! That is how the series has gone so far. Win the toss ….. field ….. and chase down anything !!!!!!

Inspite of this huge score …… Indians could still loose this match !!!!! That is how the series has gone so far. Win the toss ….. field ….. and chase down anything !!!!!!

Nah, India have this in the bag. Aussies will choke.

What are you smoking. Those days indian team still relied heavily on sachin. Pitch was as flat as todays pitch. India too scored over 300 in that game. 600 runs in those days are very hard to see.

Then ask your Friend, who was comparing today's game with that one.

Another phatta match going on!!!

200 by a batsman who is clueless outside India

Shami generating 143kph with a crispy outswinger,nice to see,better keep Umesh off only for Tests,and he hits the batsman with a huge inswinger

Both are bowling sensibly. Good to see swing being utilized.
Bas ye drifting on the Leg stump should be rectified.

Congrats Rohit for an excellent Double Hundred . I will still not write off Aussies from winning this match or taking this match close as that is what has happened in this entire series with high run chases .

Watson yet to come why not open with him Haddin the tuller whats he doing at 3 :facepalm:

Phil Hughes trying to show his test match skills for Ashes selection

India is a poor team. If they were playing real good teams, they'd be whitewashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back