India vs Australia | 2nd Test | Bangalore | October 9-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
True.

But nowadays Australia create interesting matches because they can't dominate in the same way after the retirement of their greats but still manage to remain competitive.

Now we're getting there. The difference between a competitive and a high quality test match !
You get a competitive, hard fought match when two teams are equally good or equally bad. Even Afghanistan v Scotland and Zim v Bangladesh will be a very close battle

A high quality test though is one in which we do see good cricket in all aspects of the game i.e- batting and bowling.
Pakistan v Australia fail to give that satisfaction bcz Aus batting is incapable of handling your bowling and your batting unfortunately has been incapable of handling any decent bowling for that matter.

Ind-Aus thus becomes a great series because of the quality of batting at display.

Kumble and Dravid both with poor records at home.

chokers!

North is actually looking ok, moving his feet and being a bit more positive.

I am very drunk. Been at a Bathurst 1000 warmup and have to do it all over again tomorrow. lol

North is set in the crease, But the question is, Can he Convert this start into real big for his country?

Zaheer hasnt been able to produce the same magic he did at Mohali :(

Because he was not bowling full with the minimum reverse swing he got..

If you can't utilize the condition or swing you are getting, then you need to be extremely luck to be succeed..

Dhoni is doing the right thing by keeping the spinners on the attack.. otherwise Light might have been offered to the Batsmen..( Not sure though )

Zaheer back into the attack, But After bowling 2 deliveries, Dhoni agrees to take the 2nd new Ball

Now we're getting there. The difference between a competitive and a high quality test match !
You get a competitive, hard fought match when two teams are equally good or equally bad. Even Afghanistan v Scotland and Zim v Bangladesh will be a very close battle

A high quality test though is one in which we do see good cricket in all aspects of the game i.e- batting and bowling.
Pakistan v Australia fail to give that satisfaction bcz Aus batting is incapable of handling your bowling and your batting unfortunately has been incapable of handling any decent bowling for that matter.

Ind-Aus thus becomes a great series because of the quality of batting at display.

ur kidding me right. Our batting ins not capable of playing aussie bowling....wow...india batting is awesome on flat tracks...even a two year old kid will score a triple century on these marial dead tracks....u cant even see a hint of grass even with the microscope.....why dont u prepare some grassy tracks and i guarantee india will be all out on less thans 50 runs......indian batsman are bunch of flat track champions

So 1st session belonged to Australia. and And the other 2 sessions split to the both side.

Last edited:
So, As its Stumps for today, I am signing off for the day too.. Bye from this thread for today.. See you tomorrow..

285 for 5 at stumps !

50-50, India will be happy if they keep the Aussie score below 400. Bangalore wicket deteriorates and is not great for batting on last day. So we wont like to give them a lot of runs

India's day.

Good chance for getting em' bowled out for around 350ish and then pile on the runs. Easier said than done though but this day has belonged to India.

Good day for India.........1st four wickets fell because of good catching and decent bowling...........I am sure Pakistani fielders would have dropped all those 4 catches and score line would have been 270/1............

Indias day as Aussies fail to assert any real authority on the inns. So far whole top 6 has got starts and not gone on.

With Zaheer tending to bowl well at tail India could mop up Aussie inns during the morning session.

Originally posted by cric_crazy

Good day for India.........1st four wickets fell because of good catching and decent bowling...........I am sure Pakistani fielders would have dropped all those 4 catches and score line would have been 270/1............

They would score 320/2.. and those 2 wicket would have come through Bowled or LBW... :)

Last edited:
The game is nicely balanced , australia started better in 2nd test. Hussey and Clarke bad patch hurt them to take control on Day 1.

India will be under pressure when they come out to bat , even if Aus manage only 350 ..we are without GG & VVS in this match remember , makes a lot of difference .

I hate waiting for the game to start. Least i can watch a bit of bathurst while i wait.

India will be under pressure when they come out to bat , even if Aus manage only 350 ..we are without GG & VVS in this match remember , makes a lot of difference .
well gambhir was out of form anyway.

I think even without them India will make a good total. If tendulkar or sehwag were not playing, then perhaps India might struggle.

Hope North doesn't go on to make a century as that will save his place for another 10 test matches. Australia really need to get hughes into the team.

Hoping for a good spell of bowling from zaheer. Bowling has been average really, nothing particularly special (though some very good catches).

Get ready for murali vijay folks

ve1284311745%20%281%29.png

P.S:Dont bump in case of epic fail :p

The commentators are so biased.

After every delivery the batsmen leaves - "OH VERY GOOD DELIVERY THAT ONE". :facepalm:

He's bowling ten miles wide and supposedly it's a "very good delivery" because the batsman didn't hit it.:)))

The commentators are so biased.

After every delivery the batsmen leaves - "OH VERY GOOD DELIVERY THAT ONE". :facepalm:

He's bowling ten miles wide and supposedly it's a "very good delivery" because the batsman didn't hit it.:)))

Arun Lal & Gavaskar @ very best

from morning

No Wide Warning Short & wide 4 4 Wide No ball byes warning Short wide 4 No Warning byes

What are all the necklaces on Sreesanth? Do they have religous significance???

lol @ zaheer khan hiding the ball while both sides of the ball look absolutely identical.

500 would be a great score if we can scrape our way towards it.

:))):))) at test captain of year Dhoni....sends mid on & mid off back after one boundary....:))):)))

This shows the quality of the Indian bowing, North who averages about 10 against us , is about to score a ton against them

Hope Aussies make 600 by today evening and the next 3 days rain washes out the match lol.

Did Arun Lal just call Mitchell Johnson, "Micheal Johnson"?

:facepalm: - he continues to decline in commentary accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back