India vs Australia | 2nd Test | Bangalore | October 9-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hauritz has just been run out, good fielding india, direct throw and it was on a bail that fell off.

bat got stuck in the ground. sign of pure tention. said it after first test defeat. aussies are looking very tense.

Hilfenhaus should attack. He always gets out defending.

I think Bhajji is not allowed to bowl his Dusra then how come he is delivering that bowl to tail-enders???

:four from Hilfenhaus.. this is total Bonus for Australia..:14: and this is highest score for Australia in Bangaluru..

Hm, wonder if Johnson is going to go back to opening bowling or whether George will be the new ball bowler with Hilfy

As Peter George is Pretty tall, I think, hes gonna extract good amount of bounce from the pitch by using his height.

Hilfenhaus is getting the new ball to move out there, will be testing for India, even though it is a flat pitch.

One slip and a gully!! 4 fielders patroling the boundary in the second over of a tests match!!! how defensive can one get??? cons at it again

Ohh Johnson roughing up Shewag - nearly gone

roughing up sehwag?? are u seing the same match as i am??? he smashed him for a boundary first ball and the close call was because the ball came onto him slowly!

roughing up sehwag?? are u seing the same match as i am??? he smashed him for a boundary first ball and the close call was because the ball came onto him slowly!

That leading edge he got was because he was rattled by the Johnson attack.

Good Point said by Gavaskar.. Not only India, Pakistan is pretty there with India... lazy Bullshits,,

I could as you the same question - not sure if you saw that last ball that has just hit Sehwag on the bicep. The ball Sehwag smashed for 4 was outside off stump.

Anything short and wide Sehwag has put away. Anything short on the body has hit him.

Vijay looking more settled now. Nervous start but more solid now.

peter george coming in to bowl! looked a great propect in the practise match

Yet again Sehwag gets hit by a short one on the body.

So Nine runs from George's first Over.. Must be under huge amount of pressure as its not easy to handly Shehwag even by best of the Bowlers

Hit on the head - yet AGAIN Sehwag got hit on the body by a short ball.

Man...now he's out..to you guessed it...a short ball.

Sehwag in a hurry ..... yet again :D . George the Gorgeous didn't had the most gorgeous of starts sadly :( ..

Aussies need to dry up the runs and try and get a few more wickets, now that sehwag is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back