India vs Australia | 2nd Test | Bangalore | October 9-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
northy is back in form after asif and amer humiliated him... :)

arun lal has to be amongst the worst and most biased commentators in the world

Glenn Loadsman: "i agree PUP is has failed at really crucial periods of the match a number of times, he should be very concerned, as an aussie i don't particularly care he is being groomed for the captaincy, you have to get runs or face the consequences."

cricinfo....harsh

:))) Out on a no ball!
In the first test, and now to potentially break the 100 + run partnership!
fail

MANY no - balls bowled today here by the Indians
LOL 3rd time in the series a batsmen was out on a no ball

Oh.. Commentator saying, this is 3rd time Indian Bowlers took Wickets on a No Ball.. That means Its a Hat trick of getting wickets on a No Ball.. :14: Congrats to India

Guys , have you noticed that this match is very similar to the 1st match ?

Something fishy ????

fishy.jpg

So, 99 Runs in the session.. Bravo to North & Paine.. :14:

Another 100-150 will be very good for Aussie...

What is enough on this wicket? 550?

Australia plays to win and if they leave it too late, a draw is inevitable. I hope they really start to turn it on and declare and reach a good total soon. Then it will be game on!

I think they'll declare at tea or just after. I'm interested in seeing how Peter George does against the Indian batsmen.

Originally posted by over

I think they'll declare at tea or just after. I'm interested in seeing how Peter George does against the Indian batsmen.

Peter George is someone Aussie is hopping as future Mcgrath..

well done norhty.....

just when he was on the brink of getting dropped......great innings when needed

nice from north.hundred against any team in the subcontinent under pressure always good for confidence

News for indians from ndtv-BCCI terminates punjab and rajasthan ipl teams for ipl4

Last edited:
Breaking News Kings Eleven Punjab and Rajasthan Royals Lost their IPL Agreements with IPL Governing Body..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back