India vs Australia | 2nd Test | Bangalore | October 9-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ Bhai-- India's Run rate will not be as good as it could be if shehwag was still there..

Dravid Gone :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :out

Sachin needs 27 more runs to reach 14000 test Runs... Wishing Him Good luck for that

Last edited:
Pressure on Murali Vijay now - he needs to stick in there.

Before this match started I was about to start Why is Marcus North in Australian lineup thread.

Thank god i didn't do that.

Very loose shot from dravid, Didnt expect that.

Aussies will be happy with their postion now.

So Sehwag has a weakness after all.

Also Peter George is a bit quicker than I thought he was.

Come on Aussies, no freaking Laxman this time!

Vijay looks like a compact player, but he has a tendency of getting himself out every now and then after having a good start.

shakal achi na ho to baat to acho ker lo yaar
says musharraf

we want a big andaaaa from sachin

No Matter What, I can't deny the greatness of Sachin.. So, I should admire that.. You have a Problem??? Go and do your own duty and never have a look at my posts..

lol @ Peter George

I dint have a good feeling about this match . My home town hasnt been very lucky for the indian team

I think India can still get a result here but obviously it all depends on Sachin

if he can put a decent innings together, I can see Aussies having to take some chances in their 2nd innings to force a result

CricIndia
"I don't think Sehwag would have played that big pull shot had it not been the slower bouncer. He normally just sways away or clips the fastish short ball on the body. He must have seen the slower one early and went for the shot.
http://www.cricinfo.com/india-v-australia-2010/engine/current/match/464527.html

Er...did you not notice he was rattled by the Aussie short-pitched strategy? Maybe he did, just want's to paper over the cracks.

Odd to say, but Vijay is the key wicket. Looks like he could be on for a big score today.

I just looked at the betting

15/1 India

11/8 Aussies

10/11 Draw

15/1 is way too big so long as Sachin is there so I've had a little 20 pound bet

Bet Status: The following bets were successfully matched
Current Odds bets Order by Matched Date

India 16 £20.00 £300.00
Ref: 12379115072 Bet matched:11:02 10-Oct-10

GO SACHIN!!

I just looked at the betting

15/1 India

11/8 Aussies

10/11 Draw

15/1 is way too big so long as Sachin is there so I've had a little 20 pound bet

Bet Status: The following bets were successfully matched
Current Odds bets Order by Matched Date

India 16 £20.00 £300.00
Ref: 12379115072 Bet matched:11:02 10-Oct-10

GO SACHIN!!

Edit Your Post Dude.. I think, this is not good for sake of this Open Forum..

Sehwag scores in the series so far 59, 17 & 30. He is just throwing away his wicket when he is set. People are comparing him to Bradman. Sehwag is just a slogger and nothing else.

Sehwag scores in the series so far 59, 17 & 30. He is just throwing away his wicket when he is set. People are comparing him to Bradman. Sehwag is just a slogger and nothing else.

Who compares Shehwag with Bradman??? They Must need to be shown the way of Mental Hospital without wasting anymore time as they gonna harm the Environment of Cricket..

I think, Huritz is for no use, he just does not suit to any of the game plan Panter has.. Not Plan A, Not even Plan B or C..

Pakistan made Hauritz look like a world class spinner, but he is being killed here.

Pakistani players don't think about the game.. Thats why their application to face spin bowling is very poor..

So 2 more boundaries can take Sachin to the Elite Club of 14,000 Runs.. He will be alone there for a while though..

I thought George would be good to extract a lot more bounce than indian Bowlers because of his extra height.. But I was wrong.. May be He is feeling the Pressure.. Though he got his First maiden Over in test..

If Johnson can get some reverse at this later part of the day, That might be pretty much helpful for Aussie..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back