India vs Australia | 2nd Test | Bangalore | October 9-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without SACHIN-LAXMI-DRIVER india batting in test will be pure crap and they all will relie on SEHWAG only who is another AFRIDI......LALA ki kya baat hai.

Without SACHIN-LAXMI-DRIVER india batting in test will be pure crap and they all will relie on SEHWAG only who is another AFRIDI......LALA ki kya baat hai.

Lol,just enjoy the moment.10 years before when we were not one of the best teams around nobody were saying "see,in the future with sachin,dravid and laxman india will become a great team",all were critizising us only.so now let us enjoy the moment when any team is winning and talk about future when it comes to the present.

Lol,half of the time the electronic scoreboards and the crowd making him remember these landmarks,is the reason he gets out.

He hasnt got out near landmarks more than any average batsmen in the world. I don't know why people have this complete false impression

He hasnt got out near landmarks more than any average batsmen in the world. I don't know why people have this complete false impression

Half the times was just an exaggeration from me.But he has slowed down and got out in the nineties quite a few number of times.Yes most of the average batsman slow down when he gets to the nineties,but we consider tendulkar as almost the god of cricket so i think this criticism is valid enough.

Not surprised as you spam the threads so much. Do you get a prize? Or does your sponsor spam just give you a month supply of spam and throws in the eggs!

Where did I spam? Do you even know What does F spam means??? Have I promoted anything here??? Stop your Mouth... Talking like Nonsense..

Last edited:
Where did I spam? Do you even know What does F spam means??? Have I promoted anything here??? Stop your Mouth... Talking like Nonsense..

Besides the useless 7 multi posts on this page repeating what you read on cric! lol

Last edited:
Good day again. Can't recall whether any 1 of the 7 days of test cricket played in this series has gone dull. Great contest between the bat and bowl. As a neutral I must say that I'm loving this match as well. However, Australia hold a slight advantage at the end of Day 2.

Great display of Test cricket by Australia so far....

good batting and great aggressive bowling .....

they should go on to win the Test if they continue the good work !!

Half the times was just an exaggeration from me.But he has slowed down and got out in the nineties quite a few number of times.Yes most of the average batsman slow down when he gets to the nineties,but we consider tendulkar as almost the god of cricket so i think this criticism is valid enough.

He doesnt slow down. We did a stat analysis and he actually plays faster after 70 so you are wrong. About getting out in the 90s as opposed to converting to a 100, his ratio of 100s to 90s is the same as any other batsman

very good day of cricket Today....:)

Good show by both team ...I m lovin it.....

btw ...is Hauritz a nothing bowler ...or his bad luck playing against best player of Spins ... he having nothing in his Armour from what i have seen till now....

btw ...is Hauritz a nothing bowler ...or his bad luck playing against best player of Spins ... he having nothing in his Armour from what i have seen till now....

He is not as experienced as Bhajji. This pitch is not good yet for spinners.
Even Bhajji was not good in this match so far. Having said that, I think India needs a better spinner than Bhajji.

Take nothing away from India, but as I said in the first test as well, Hauritz was the reason why Australia lost the match.

However, this has been a great series to watch.

honours even right now. but India will be jiggered if they lose Sachin and another 1 or 2 before tea. 128-2 is a decent start, but 350 to get is still loads. hopefully this is a series loss for Australia and Ponting remains without a test win in India as captain, but my instincts say a 150 run win for Australia on the fifth day.

First session will decide whether or not Australia can level the series

If India lost 3 or more wickets, I'm fully expecting Australia to win this test

This should have been a 5 at least a 5 tests series.
Test cricket at it's best.

So North saves his place again for another few matches lol.

No Hauritz is a dud. We have no spinners. Actually Hauritz is ok spinner when the ball is not really turning, he can bowl defensive. But he cant run through a side on a turning pitch. Which is kinda the point of having a spinner no?

Been a good series but India are in a bit of trouble in this game. No Laxman, Sehwag and Dravid out. Ishant injured.

Hilfenhaus, Bollinger and Johnson could be a really corking combination for the Ashes if they get it right. Hilf usually nips out a couple with the new ball, Johnson sprays it everywhere yet somehow takes wickets, and Bollinger seems to bottle it (ahem) at times but seems lethal later in the game. buttttt...who do you play beyond that? England will not be running scared from Smith or Hauritz. wonder how Watson will do, could be great or terrible. despite this mixed analysis I still think they will take 20 wickets enough times to win the series, which is more than I can say for England.

No Hauritz is a dud. We have no spinners. Actually Hauritz is ok spinner when the ball is not really turning, he can bowl defensive. But he cant run through a side on a turning pitch. Which is kinda the point of having a spinner no?

Been a good series but India are in a bit of trouble in this game. No Laxman, Sehwag and Dravid out. Ishant injured.

Yep RA ...Ishant injury have direct impact on our batting ....:D

eagerly waiting for Pujara to bat ...and hoping for a good show from him...All the best Pujara...and before that we require at least a big 100 from these two batsman ... :D

Hilfenhaus, Bollinger and Johnson could be a really corking combination for the Ashes if they get it right. Hilf usually nips out a couple with the new ball, Johnson sprays it everywhere yet somehow takes wickets, and Bollinger seems to bottle it (ahem) at times but seems lethal later in the game. buttttt...who do you play beyond that? England will not be running scared from Smith or Hauritz. wonder how Watson will do, could be great or terrible. despite this mixed analysis I still think they will take 20 wickets enough times to win the series, which is more than I can say for England.

they will be hard to beat at home even with Smith or Hauritz....

"Vijay was guilty of faulty calls last evening as well. And vijay actually ran straight down the pitch on the danger area. Billy has a word with him "

Too much being made of vijay's running by all.yest evening runs were alright to take,it wasnt foolish by any margin.it was sewag who is always slow to an extent.

So it seems we bowled Hauritz just to make sure the indian batsmen felt comfortable with a leisurely 8 run over. And then we bowl the Hilf.

Hey! Ricky! Start the day with your best bowler on not the worst bowler.

Know haurtiz is not world class but i think considering the fact spinners have taken majority of aus wickets,ponting is just try to see whether he would be effective atleast in this pitch

Obviously ponting should start with hauritz.. he bowled two balls before the play was called for bad light.. and he should finish of the over. isn't it?

He could fake injury though....

On another note, you would think after he has scored about 5000 runs against us we might have learnt not to bowl short at Sachin....

He could fake injury though....

On another note, you would think after he has scored about 5000 runs against us we might have learnt not to bowl short at Sachin....

Can't complain much about the short stuff though... Aussie bowlers are no exponents of reverse swing.. the only way to get a wicket is to exploit the uneven bounce.. that too for M.J the only possible way to get a wicket is to soften up the batsman by bowling short and make him play in the back foot followed by a full length sucker ball to get that edge..

However with the current frame of mind Sachin can only gift his wicket and it is difficult for the bowlers to earn it.

How is Peter George? Just like McGrath? :D

Poor bowling effort this morning from us, undone a lot of good work in the past 2 days.

someone hit a six in the nineties.lol face palm for my words atleast today :facepalm:

How I hate this little guy....but you have to respect his skills.

Getting Hauritz to bowl is a nice easy way to bring up a hundred too.

Wadddaaaaplayaaa sachin gets his hundred with a 6! best batsman ever the game has seen

49th bloody hundred....unbelievable stuff from the lil master

Mohammad yousuf holds the record of most hundreds in one year which is 9 !

Well done Tendy - foiling us again:umarakmal

Lol One of the commentators -"Umpires have been so far good in this series"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back